Home Forums General Discussion Post Your Picture!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    JBJBJB
    Participant

[user=13]Parisa[/user] wrote:

If you come to San Diego, my husband can prepare a meal you won't forget!

Wow, that can be a great motivation to go there.

Eva Holloway
    Participant

JB,

that's good dreaming, trying to get Dr.S or even Dr. K or Dr.F as a keynote speaker and a bunch of us coming together. Maybe not Chicago, maybe Milwaukee or somewhere in OH, who knows what the most easy place would be.:roll-laugh::roll-laugh: Dr.K could talk about Celiac too. Wishful thinking again.

Eva:D

Eva Holloway

linda
    Participant

My vote is for a group cruise. If we go as a group it's cheaper, right? Give me a few months to lose a few more lbs, tho! It might be easier to get Dr. S to be a speaker on a cruise, and we'd have more than one day to spend with each other. We can compare personal pharmacies while we soak in the jacuzzi.;) I like this idea!

mkbeeliever
    Participant

[user=11]linda[/user] wrote:

My vote is for a group cruise. If we go as a group it's cheaper, right? Give me a few months to lose a few more lbs, tho! It might be easier to get Dr. S to be a speaker on a cruise, and we'd have more than one day to spend with each other. We can compare personal pharmacies while we soak in the jacuzzi.;) I like this idea!

Now you're talking!  I'm in!  The cruise ship just needs to have dialysis on board!
    Lord, I need some sunny weather!  Dreaming of the jacuzzi and the pool deck!  And some fruity tootie alcoholic beverages! :roll-laugh:

Kim
    Participant

[user=1335]mkbeeliever[/user] wrote

Now you're talking!  I'm in!  The cruise ship just needs to have dialysis on board!
    Lord, I need some sunny weather!  Dreaming of the jacuzzi and the pool deck!  And some fruity tootie alcoholic beverages!

…………and pool boys!

Eva Holloway
    Participant

keep it up and we will have a cruise ship just for us with autoimmune problems,  plus the doctors whoohoo. I am all for it:roll-laugh::roll-laugh:

Eva

Eva Holloway

Kim
    Participant

And, Eva, with you there we will have entertainment. 🙂

kim

linda
    Participant

Ummm, Kim? Pool boys?! It's always the quiet ones…

Kim
    Participant

Sorry………….but, it's a party, right?

mkbeeliever
    Participant

[user=40]Kim[/user] wrote:

Sorry………….but, it's a party, right?

SINGLE pool boys please!  Lol!  Love it Kim!

Patti D
    Participant

I am gone for One night away from my computer and this thread went from pretty picture to cabana boys, cruise planning and toe tapping music(Eva that was for you)
    Tisk Tisk Tisk. This cold weather has really started to cause delusions. It's the D deficinecy no doubt.
    Parisa,
    San Diego sounds great!
    Patti

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Must be the “NO SUN” syndrome. As you said the the cat is away the mice will play. We have to do something to entertaine ourselfs and keep laughing, isn't that the best medicine?:roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh:

Sure I could practice tap dancing but I would need a couple of people making sure I don't fall over to the right side.:dude: That would be lots of entertainment, can't get off the floor yet,:roll-laugh: I will bring the music?

I thought this post was for showing pictures, where did we take a wrong turn to entertainment?

Eva:D

Eva Holloway

Kim
    Participant

I know, Eva, WE WANT MORE PICTURES POSTED!!!  😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

linda
    Participant

I blame myself. No wait, I blame Kim. 😛

I was just speaking to Jared about our cruise, he said we could probably get donations to pay for it. How serious are we about this? If we're not just wishing, does anyone know what the rules are regarding fund raising for something like this? I have a feeling we'd have to leave the RBFoundation out of it for legal or ethical reasons.

Eva Holloway
    Participant

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7240/0567greenfieldeagletave.jpg

This is my update rom last year in August when I walked bend over, I am the women in the dark green jacket and ball cap. Taken end of August

Eva:dude:

Eva Holloway

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 141 total)

The topic ‘ Post Your Picture!’ is closed to new replies.