Home Forums General Discussion Post Your Picture!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    Eva Holloway
    Participant

this is me six months after being on LDN, look at the difference, no more cane and more upright

Eva:D

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/8519/img4938z.jpg

Eva Holloway

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Wow Eva, what a difference! Such persistence, so deserved. :dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude:. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Thanks Lynnie,

I feel so much better and the energy that has finally come back, I still have to make myself a list every day so I get things done :roll-laugh::roll-laugh: even going walking, I still forget things. hahah. maybe some senior moments.

Eva Holloway

Maz
    Keymaster

Eva, thanks for sharing your before and after pics – the difference is absolutely remarkable! Nice going, girl – your persistence and sheer willpower is paying off. 😀

Peace, Maz

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

[user=40]Kim[/user] wrote:

Cheryl, your new avatar with Jess looks like you're sisters!  It's a beautiful picture. 

Oh my, we have some apparent false advertising here, VERY FALSE ADVERTISING.  My current avatar of the two people standing with the cut Christmas tree is not me, oh how I wish it were, but alas it is not.  The person on the left is Jess, on the Right is Claire.  I can say that both of them are very representative of what I looked like 30 years ago.  :crying:

I did take a photo with an RBFer (Cubby aka Linda Matassa) on Thursday, I don't think I will be brave enough to post it. 

Someday, but not today, just not ready for that added stress.

Cheryl

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Dont believe it anyone……those of you who were around in late 2008 will remember I posted a pic of Cheryl and myself in Santa Barbara. It was VERY obvious from that pic where the girls get their looks from:D. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Patti D
    Participant

Eva,
    Ya look great and feel good too! Isn't it wonderful to get some of your stamina back. I think my thyroid pills are finnally kicking in now, but if I could just get that one ankle down in swelling and the pain gone in the other I would be doing the polka with you!!!!

Cheryl,
    I remember the picture Lynnie was talking about. The apple does not fall far from the tree!!!!!!!
    You California “girls” radiate beauty. Come North to “Wisco”. We are so sun deprived that we ( I mean me) looks forward to shoveling in 8 degree weather as long as the sun in shining>
    Where is Spring????????
    Patti

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

[user=287]Patti D[/user] wrote:

We are so sun deprived that we ( I mean me) looks forward to shoveling in 8 degree weather as long as the sun in shining>
    Where is Spring????????
    Patti

Patti:

You are right, we are lucky with our weather.  I just returned last night from Long Beach, CA attending Jess' Swimming Conference Championships.  OMG Long Beach is beautiful.  The aquactic facility is right on the beach, step out the door from the pool to the beach.  Amazing.  The weather was glorious, warm from the sun but cool from the ocean breeze.  Perfect for these achey muscles.  Jess' next meet, NCAA-DII Nationals is in Canton Ohio, so I will not be singing the praises of the weather there in a few weeks.

Patti and Lynnie:

Your compliments are sweet, thank you!

Cheryl

Kim
    Participant

Eva, girl you rock!!!! 😀  When you first started posting here it was painful for me to read your posts because you were such a mess, but just look at you now.  WOW!  Next picture will be on a dance floor in a sparkly dress dancing to a German band.  Oh, and we want that picture too. 🙂

Take care…..kim

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Kim,

most likely sometimes in April when we have our big festival in San Antonio. I hope to see Linda then. We will be there for at least three days.:roll-laugh:

BTW, I met a lady that needs a AP doctor in Indiana, she just talked to me this morning and I told her to join the RBF and she said she would but could you get me some AP dotors name please so I can forward it to her. She lives in Brownstown.

Eva Holloway

Kim
    Participant

Eva,

Someone living in Indiana looking for an AP doc is living in the wrong state. 🙁  Is she someone that would be willing to educate herself enough to do AP with her local doc?  Would she be willing to travel?

kim

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Kim,

I am not sure, I didn't ask her, will do that later and ask her if she is willing to travel, she was dx in Dec 09 with DM, that is why she wrote me because I had put some of my history out on the DMsupportgroup.

Eva Holloway

Kim
    Participant

Hi RBF buddies,

I just returned from a lovely Florida vacation and am slowly getting caught up on the board, but apologize to anyone who contacted me and got a late reply.

The occasion was my niece's wedding, but we used it as a good excuse to also make it into a family reunion with my crazy side of the family.  We all rented beach houses next to each other which was so much fun.  The beaches were lovely, no oil yet, but getting close.  There were crews loading up miles of booms onto trailers to be hauled out into the gulf. 

I'm usually a pretty strict APer, but I broke ALL the rules and should be in AP detention!  I'm shamefaced to admit having too many beach drinks, too little sleep, too much party food with, of course, more party drinks, too much sun…………..all in all, a whole lotta fun! :blush:  Usually after a couple of days of this I pay the price big time, but shockingly 😯 I got away with 10 days of this debauchery.  Who knew I could have been having more fun! :roll-laugh:  All joking aside, I take this as very encouraging that my immune system can take a hit now and then.   Who knew???

Family pictures of my favorite subjects, my three grandchildren. 🙂 My daughter and her family, my parents, and the group picture on the boat includes my sister and brother-in-law, my beautiful niece (the bride) with my granddaughter.

%2%20%20%20%20[/img]

DSC_0041-1.jpg[img]http://DSC_0041-1.jpg[img]http://IMG]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww25/kplyme/Florida%202010/DSC_0041-1.jpg" />[/img]%20%20%20%20%20[/img]

DSC_0041-1.jpg

DSC_0041-1.jpg

Trudi
    Participant

Beautiful pictures, Kim.  Sounds like you had a wonderful time–no care in the world–so happy for you!!

Take care,

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

JBJBJB
    Participant

[user=40]Kim[/user] wrote:

I'm usually a pretty strict APer, but I broke ALL the rules and should be in AP detention!  I'm shamefaced to admit having too many beach drinks, too little sleep, too much party food with, of course, more party drinks, too much sun…………..all in all, a whole lotta fun! :blush:  Usually after a couple of days of this I pay the price big time, but shockingly 😯 I got away with 10 days of this debauchery.  Who knew I could have been having more fun! :roll-laugh:  All joking aside, I take this as very encouraging that my immune system can take a hit now and then.   Who knew???

Kim,

What a beautiful looking family and adorable grand children you have. I am really happy for you to have such a great time. You looked fantastic.  At least you were wise enough to take an AP break to enjoy every minute of it.

Cheers!

JB

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 141 total)

The topic ‘ Post Your Picture!’ is closed to new replies.