Home Forums General Discussion Post Your Picture!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Kim – what fantastic pix – you look radiant – and what a great looking family! So glad you were able to kick your heels up and not pay a big price for that. You've sure come a long, long way. Lynnie 

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

mkbeeliever
    Participant

Kim!  So gorgeous!  You look so beautiful and your family is just stunning! 
    So glad you all had a wonderful time!

Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Blessings,
    Michelle

Patti D
    Participant

Kim,
    The only thing missing in that picture on the beach is me sitting in a chair next to you!! HA!!!!! Drinking what looked like a wine spritzer(I can spot them a mile away )
    What a fabulous family picture.You look wonderful and your daughter & grandkids are beautiful!!

I'm sending a pm later, tomorrow.

Thank you for sharing. You look like you are feeling better right?

So happy for you!!!!!!!!
    Patti

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hey Kimmie;
        Since I just have a lousy dial-up service and an old computer I can't get you pics.They could come in as regular e-mail if no more than 6 pics.When you have time could you send some.I am dying to see the family.
       mail     lynneandsantos@citenet.net

mkbeeliever
    Participant

Hi My Lynne…send me your pictures from the wedding to my email address and i will post them here if you want me to!
    xxxx
    Michou

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Kim,

what lovely pictures and what a great family. Hope you had the best ever time. Once in awhile we have to go above all that stuff with the antibiotics. You look so good in those pictures. Your daughter looks a lot like you.

We are going to California on Friday to celebrate my mother-in-laws 90th birthday Sunday and then go visiting with our new grand daughter (4 months old) and the rest of the grandkids and family. I will take my meds along and try to behave myself hahaha.:blush:.

Eva:D

Eva Holloway

Parisa
    Participant

Kim,

It looks like you all had a lovely time.  I'm sure a few years back you weren't sure you could ever feel or look that good again.  Congratulations!

aynurrzepa
    Participant

Hi,

Can I pitch in? All of you look so great and so nice to see the faces and lives beyond this forum! Seems we are all a bunch of optimists and that says it all – nothing is impossible! Many thanks to all for sharing your pictures. I am very new here, so I feel a bit unsure if I should share mine.

I look forward to get you know better and get myself known to you.

Aynur

Maz
    Keymaster

Kim, you are simply beautiful in these pics and you don't look a day over 40! What a gorgeous family you have and can't believe how quickly those grand-kids are growing up. What a great time you had – and you deserve it, too!!! Thanks for sharing your lovely self and family with us all. 😀

Peace, Maz

Dan_M
    Participant

Kim, awesome pics. Seriously hard to believe that you're old enough to be a grandmother though. 😉

Glad you and your family were able to visit Florida ahead of the oil slick. Sounds like you had a great time.

Kim
    Participant

Thanks everyone for the kind comments.  This is a fun thread so I'm happy to keep it alive because it represents so much more than normal vacation pictures.  We are all comeback stories (or soon to be ;)) and have witnessed very sick people get their lives back.

Who's next up with family pictures?

kim

Eva Holloway
    Participant

hopefully I can send some pictures of the birthday party and our grandbabies in California.

Eva Holloway

Kim
    Participant

[user=236]Eva Holloway[/user] wrote:

hopefully I can send some pictures of the birthday party and our grandbabies in California.

Can't wait!  Have a great trip, Eva. 😀

Take care…..kim

mkay
    Participant

Kim you look amazing, very beautiful 🙂

nspiker
    Participant

Kim, sorry I'm late getting to your pics. 

You look beautiful, vibrant, sun-kissed and so healthy!  Your family is stunning!!!  So glad you are able to just enjoy yourself, and leave AP behind.  :roll-laugh:

nancy

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 141 total)

The topic ‘ Post Your Picture!’ is closed to new replies.