Home Forums General Discussion Post Your Picture!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    tbird2340
    Participant

If you don't know how to post a picture here is a “how to” – http://www.rbfbb.org/view_topic.php?id=2791&forum_id=1

I consider a lot of you family and I like to put faces with names so please post your picture! 😀

Here is my wife (Kelly), my daughter (Mya Rae), and myself (Tom) taken last month on our vacation in Florida.. My wife is now 17 weeks pregnant with our second child. We are SUPER excited and can't wait for another baby!!

Trudi
    Participant

Tom–

What a beautiful family!!  Looks like Mya Rae takes after you, except for that gorgeous red hair!!  Congratulations on your growing family–thanks for sharing–wish your wife all the best–sounds like maybe a Christmas or New Year baby?

Take care,

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Kim
    Participant

Great post, Tom. 🙂  Thanks for being the first to man-up here and show your face. :roll-laugh:  Because of your excellent picture-posting tutorial there should be no more excuses.  It is nice to know who you're talking to.

You have a beautiful family and how exciting that you're expecting #2.  We'll do our best to get you through labor. :roll-laugh:

Take care…..kim

tbird2340
    Participant

[user=40]Kim[/user] wrote:

Great post, Tom. 🙂  Thanks for being the first to man-up here and show your face. :roll-laugh:  Because of your excellent picture-posting tutorial there should be no more excuses.  It is nice to know who you're talking to.

You have a beautiful family and how exciting that you're expecting #2.  We'll do our best to get you through labor. :roll-laugh:

Take care…..kim

Now you can show if you can follow the tutorial and post yours!! 😉

My wife is due December 30th which is actually Mya's birthday! She has to have a c-section though so it will probably be closer to the 23rd.. Thanks for the kind replies! 😀

Trudi
    Participant

[user=851]tbird2340[/user] wrote:

My wife is due December 30th which is actually Mya's birthday!

My daughter was due Dec 31st last year and gave birth on the 24th.  I was also due Dec 31st with my son and delivered Jan 2nd.  It's tough as far as birthdays are concerned, but school-wise, it was perfect–not too old, not too young.

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Maz
    Keymaster

Tom, what a gorgeous pic of your beautiful family!  You and your wife share very similar facial characteristics…did you ever notice that yourselves? Soul mates, for sure. And your darling Mya…I never tire of seeing her photos posted…she always brings a smile. She looks like a real character and I bet she keeps you in order! :roll-laugh: She's already got that “whatever” teen look in your new avatar pic!

And congrats on the new baby! Another Road Back baby…I was so excited when Ruth was expecting, so you're going to have to keep your bros and sistas all updated here, too, as no doubt we'll all be on tenterhooks waiting for news! 😉

My mugshot already got posted when I met Lynnie in NYC. I don't have a functional digi-cam right now or I'd do an updated photo, but I haven't changed much since the NYC photo was taken, anyway….so….

Peace, Maz 

tbird2340
    Participant

Thanks for the compliments Maz.. She sure does keep us in order… Boy does she ever…

So, I guess this thread is falling flat on it's face.. 🙁 I'll edit the title and just have it be “Hey everyone, look what tbird2340 looks like!”.

Kim
    Participant

[user=851]tbird2340[/user] wrote:

So, I guess this thread is falling flat on it's face.. 🙁 I'll edit the title and just have it be “Hey everyone, look what tbird2340 looks like!”.

No, now hang on there, Tom.  Give me a little time to attempt this.  I need to get a pix (still in the camera) and open an account with imageshack.

Kim

Kim
    Participant

Well here you go, Tom.  See, you are a good teacher. 🙂  This is my 8-month old granddaughter that I was with at the lake in Wisconsin last week.  The image is still too big, but I don't have the brain cells left to fix it.  Lesson 2, right?

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Tom,

Wow! Beautiful family. It is ice too see you and your wife although I too never tre of seeing your sweet daughter. Congratulations on your second baby being on the way.

As far as posting the picture, like Maz, I will stick with the one Lynnie posted after we met in Santa Barbara last year. What I love about that picture is that it is buried deep and hard to find. For now, I prefer people to let people see what my daughters look like, which is actually ve y much what I USED TO look like.

But hey, we do appriciate seeing you and your lovely family!

Cheryl

Maz
    Keymaster

Kim, what a bonnie baby!!!! She is so adorable and you look gorgeous, too!!! Thank you for posting it! Now we know the real meaning of baby therapy. That dear little face is enough to melt any heart and make everyone forget their woes. 

Don't believe it, everyone! Cheryl is a very beautiful woman and there is no doubt her lovely daughters got their looks from her! 😉

Peace, Maz

Patti D
    Participant

Thanks Tom,
    What a beautiful family and idea . We get a small window into everyones real life. This is so positive and you too look healthy!!

Happy days!
    Patti

Patti D
    Participant

Oh Kim,
    You so look in your glory.
    I want some grand kids!! I had so much fun with my kids at each stage that I can't wait to see the next generation too!

Patti

Kim
    Participant

[user=27]Maz[/user] wrote:

Kim, what a bonnie baby!!!! She is so adorable and you look gorgeous, too!!! Thank you for posting it! Now we know the real meaning of baby therapy. That dear little face is enough to melt any heart and make everyone forget their woes. 

Don't believe it, everyone! Cheryl is a very beautiful woman and there is no doubt her lovely daughters got their looks from her! 😉

Thanks, she is a cutie and looks exactly like my daughter did at that age making it more fun, and one of the twins looks exactly like my son did.

Cheryl, your new avatar with Jess looks like you're sisters!  It's a beautiful picture. 

This whole picture idea is like a virtual reunion (hope we put together a real one oneday).  OK, folks, if I can post a pix with wrinkles and my large isthmus, we'll be expecting your mugs too. :roll-laugh:

kim

tbird2340
    Participant

lynnie_sydney (Lynnie) and her Dad on his 80th Birthday. (Tom you added 6 years, but I wont tell him!!!!) I've deleted the other post so that this just appears here. Good idea, Tom. Great shots everyone! Lynnie

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 141 total)

The topic ‘ Post Your Picture!’ is closed to new replies.