Home Forums General Discussion Post Your Picture!

Viewing 6 posts - 136 through 141 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    judy cash
    Participant

Sofie,

What a great picture, you look like a super model……… How do you look so great, when you are so sick?

Judy

mkbeeliever
    Participant

This is one of my most favorite pictures…Mom and my brother Joe yesterday at the Braves game…kinda blurry self-portrait, but I think she looks awesome!  She was off the wall excited to go to the game.  We had a wonderful time!  GO BRAVES! 

DiamondTNT
    Participant

OK, OK… I've uploaded a pic for my Avatar that was taken not long before I got sick.  I don't have any pix since then that I consider “decent”.

Kim
    Participant

Wow, Michelle, I continue to be blown away by Kathy's transformation! 😯  Her skin looks totally normal in this picture and if she has enough energy to go to a Braves game, well that just says it all! :blush:

Great pic, Diamond! 😀

Take care….kim

zoofie_85
    Participant

[user=1504]judy cash[/user] wrote:

Sofie,

What a great picture, you look like a super model……… How do you look so great, when you are so sick?

Judy

Ooooo Judy thAAnk you! 🙂 well, i thing i loos sick the most of the time….. I always have that in my mind and im afraid people is going to see that:( but BIG thanks anyway! …maybe make up is my answere:dude:

zoofie_85
    Participant

more

Viewing 6 posts - 136 through 141 (of 141 total)

The topic ‘ Post Your Picture!’ is closed to new replies.