Home Forums General Discussion Post Your Picture!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Participant

Thanks, Nancy, it was a super trip.  I hope others will post some fun family pics too. :blush:

Take care…..kim

Steve201
    Participant

here we are on delivery day…bought our new boat and are happy as 2 kids with a new toy ..in a candy shop…with lotsa money!!:roll-laugh:

me and the kids relaxing on the way home from a long weekend on the boat…

marsha and kids while I drive for awhile.

this is what we live for….heading north to the san juan islands, ahead is deception pass.

coming home from a sunset cruise.

Steve and Marsha

Kim
    Participant

Wow, that is some boat, Steve, and undoubtedly some spoiled kids. :roll-laugh:  Your hands look perfectly normal, can't tell any signs of SD. 😉

Thanks for posting.

Take care…..kim

Steve201
    Participant

Kim

the only thing left for me is a little renauds on my right hand…index finger, middle and thumb…that's it….

steve

mkbeeliever
    Participant

New pics of Mom! Still very tan but feeling great and looking good!

mkbeeliever
    Participant

Another…

mkbeeliever
    Participant

It's been a few months since I last posted a picture of my mom…here she is last night.  Really excited to play and yell BINGO!  We didn't win but we sure had a blast!  I think she's looking really good these days.  Got some new glasses. She's feeling good too!
    Blessings everyone,
    Michelle

kathygirl
    Participant

Tell your mom she looks absolutely beautiful.  I am so happy she is feeling better!

Patti D
    Participant

OMG!!!!!

Girl,
    If that isn't a sparkle in the eye , I sure as heck don't know what is!!

Michelle, Your Mom radiates happiness and of course that has to mean she feels so much better!! Yippie!!

I am singing!

Patti

mkbeeliever
    Participant

Thanks so much for you kind words Patti and kathygirl!  We appreciate it so much!

Ladies and Gents, Guys and Gals..Now for something we've all been waiting for!  Can I get a drum roll please….

:roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh:

From Lynne/SD

“Hi Michou, here is a pic done on Sunday with my granddaughter Emma Jeanne
    who is 4.”

LOVE THIS PICTURE LYNNE!  Big Kisses from me! xxxxxxx

Kim
    Participant

WOW! There is nothing like a picture to tell the story.

Michou ~ I can't believe the difference in Kathy's skintone, it is so much more even and less mottled.  She looks normal and healthy now. 🙂

Lynne ~ What can you say about a grandmother's love?  Emma Jeanne is precious and I can just see her at grandma's house getting ballet lessons and learning to repot orchids.  Her grandma is lovely both inside and out! 🙂

A real testament to Michelle's determination…..it only took about a year to get a picture of Lynne up here. :roll-laugh:  Good work, Michelle. 😉

Take care…..kim

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Well said Kim. Both of them beautiful photos. Lynnie 

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

judy cash
    Participant

Michou,

Everyone is right your mother looks GREAT:D.      I am so happy that she has gotten so much better. She is so lucky to have you.     Lynne, You're BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!  and what a cute grandaughter…….I love seeing what everyone looks like…….

take care,

Judy

zoofie_85
    Participant

😎

Eva Holloway
    Participant

nice picture, you look great. So nice to see what everyone looks like.

have a great day

Eva:D

Eva Holloway

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 141 total)

The topic ‘ Post Your Picture!’ is closed to new replies.