Home Forums General Discussion Post Your Picture!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Yes, a wonderful array of pix on this thread – thank you Tom!

Patti- yes I think my Dad is pretty handsome too, even at 80. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Maz
    Keymaster

Michelle, thanks for posting these lovely photos! Your Mum looks like a real treasure and I can see that you are definitely hers!! 😀 Please send her best wishes!

Please, Maz

Kim
    Participant

This thread is too much fun.  Let's keep it going with holiday pix of our family gatherings.

T-Bird, do we have any new baby pictures yet???????

kim

tbird2340
    Participant

Sure do! Caleb Thomas was born December 18th and weighed 6lbs 12ozs.. He was 20″ long.. Mama and baby are doing GREAT and big sister Mya hasn't stopped glowing!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Tom

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

GORGEOUS Tom – both of them!!!!!!!!! What fantastic pix and what a lovely Christmas present for you. A very Merry Christmas to you and your family. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Trudi
    Participant

Hi Tom–

Congratulations!  These pictures have made my day :).  Your children are beautiful.  I am so very happy for you.  BTW, I love your choice of names–if I had another son he would have been named Caleb.

Best wishes to all of you for a Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year–

Take care,

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Tom,

what beautiful children,

Wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas

Eva:D

Eva Holloway

Nickie_M
    Participant

Tom, 

Congratulations on the birth of your precious son!

Beautiful family.:)

Nickie

Kim
    Participant

Way to go, Dad! 😀  They are precious and how considerate of Santa to come a little early.  Congratulations to you, mom and mini-mom, he's a keeper.

One thing for sure, I doubt anyone will top those photos.

Take care…..kim

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Tom,

Well you're all set for your angels for Christmas!!! Thanks for sharing the great news of the safe arrival of dear little Caleb. Mya looks thrilled to pieces and so happy to hear both Mom and baby are well…hey, and that you, Dad, are still alive, too! :roll-laugh:

Many congrats to you and your lovely wife and have a very special Christmas holiday with your lovely family of 4! 

Peace, Maz

mkbeeliever
    Participant

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
    Mom (Kathy) and my brother Joe on Christmas Eve

Patti D
    Participant

Just Beautiful Michelle! A very Happy New Year to you too and your beautiful Mom!!
    Sending prayers for a pain free remission filled 2010 for all who frequest this board. Thank You !
    Patti

Parisa
    Participant

Okay, here are two pictures (I can't get them to come up without the link – so I think I've failed the tutorial).  The first picture was taken about three years ago when my husband was very, very ill.  It was an unhappy time and we didn't take many pictures as we didn't need reminders of what we were going through.  I am on the left, with my parents and my husband is on the right.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/1438/oct2007tosept2008006.jpg

Here is a picture of my husband and son about 9 months ago.  He's looking much healthier and happier!

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2805/rileys14thbday079.jpg

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Parisa,

great picture of your family.

Hope all of you have a great healthy New Year

Eva:D

P.S.

and to all: your pictures look great, like nobody is sick LOL

Eva Holloway

Patti D
    Participant

Thank you Parisa for sharing photos of your beautiful family!
    Happy New Year to you!
    Patti

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 141 total)

The topic ‘ Post Your Picture!’ is closed to new replies.