Home Forums General Discussion Tetracyklin – Mctd

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 130 total)
  • Author
    zoofie_85
    Participant

thank you for your answeres, yes you have right about the timechange!:)

But i did just eat that hight dose 2 pills am and 2 pills ONE DAY pm last week, do you think its because of that anyway? yestarday I feelt good, and today sooo unbilivible bad..
    :s

zoofie_85
    Participant

Lynnie! cellcept is on its way out of my body, if i stop ap i only hav pred… npw on 10 mg. ooooo 🙁 i dont know if it is bebause i stoped cellcept OR that  Hypersensitivity State.

I do not want to start cellcept again.

Should I stop ap? shuld i not take a higher dose, the day after i took 2 pills am 2 pills pm, I vas very good the day after??

ooooh confusing:crying::crying::crying:

zoofie_85
    Participant

Im sorry i am writing so much, but i keep forgetting to take it all in one message..

I feeling a little bit better right now after taking 10 mg pred.

It was when i woke up this morning it was sooo bad, its still bad but a little bit better

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Zoofie – I really cant answer that for you. All I know about cellcept is that is an immuno-suppressive drug and, from what I have read, it seems like a powerful one. I do not know if this medication should be stopped immediately – I really think you need to talk to a doctor or to a pharmacist about that. Are you able to do that? Lynnie  

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

zoofie_85
    Participant

can i eat cellcept at the same time as ap?

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

There are a few people who post here who have taken cellcept. They may be able to let you know what they did when they see your post. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

zoofie_85
    Participant

should I take 2 pills am and 2 pills pm, =S

Trudi
    Participant

[user=2526]zoofie_85[/user] wrote:

I DONT KNOW if its a herexreaction!! and please dont tell you are sure it is, because im not!!!

Dear Zoofie–

I am so sorry to read of your difficulties.  You are in my prayers!!

When I started on the AP, at first I felt much better, but then things got much worse.  My bloodwork indicated that my inflammation was too high for antibiotics and so my doctor treated me with botanicals, herbs, homeopathics and other supplements.  We are now discovering I have some other underlying co-infections that that are keeping me from healing and need to be treated.

It is very hard to deal with these diseases.  We all have compassion for you and hope you will feel better soon and find the real cause for your pain.

Take care,

Trudi

P.S.  I congratulate you on your English. 

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

zoofie_85
    Participant

thank you..

sitting and waiting infront of thecomputer all day to get answeres from you.

Is it stupid of me if I take a higher dose? 2 pills 250 mg TETRACYKLIN x2 = 4 /day

Trudi
    Participant

Is it stupid of me if I take a higher dose? 2 pills 250 mg TETRACYKLIN x2 = 4 /day

Hi Zoofie–

I've just finished reading all the posts and see that different things have been tried in a very short period of time.  The healing with AP is not immediate.  Patience is needed to recover from these diseases!!  I think it may be “stupid” to keep your AP dose too high–I know I could not tolerate it.  However, I think you should also consult with your doctor.

Take care,

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

zoofie_85
    Participant

ooooh=/ my doctor is on vaccation and i dont think he knows , he didnt belive in ap. I think he wants me to quit if I get pain of it.. :S

Trudi
    Participant

…he didnt belive in ap. I think he wants me to quit if I get pain of it.. :S

I was afraid you might say this.  Unfortunately, there is no easy answer.  Sometimes you just have to go by what feels right for you.  There have been times that I have felt so bad that I am in bed all day.  When this has happened, I stopped taking the antibiotics to help my body recover from the herx.  I just don't know if this is or isn't the right thing for you.  As you know, we are not doctors, just fellow patients sharing what has and has not worked out for us.

Best wishes to you for relief from your pain.

Just want you to know, I'm going off-line now so won't be responding to any posts for awhile–

Take care,

Trudi

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Zoofie:

I am just now reading through this thread so I am not sure if this was covered in an earlier post.  I see that you have an unsupportive doctor and based on your location, there are no experienced doctors easily accessible to you.

My suggestions are this:

1) Consider contacting Dr. S. in Iowa via email (the volunteers can give you the contact information if you request it).

2) Ask your unsupportive of AP doctor to contact Dr. S for guideance in how to implement this protocol.

3) If you are able, consider traveling to the nearest experienced AP doctor, there are two in the UK if that is at all within your resources.

Good luck!

Cheryl Ferguson

zoofie_85
    Participant

Thank you.

This has been one bad day, im crying AGAIN? it feels soo hopless and im feeling so alone here in sweden!! I cant travel that far, maybe i can mail the ap doctor??:crying::crying::crying::crying:

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Zoofie:

Dr. S is willing to consult with anyone, you have to be persistant to reach him.  If you could convince your current doctor to consutl with him, then you would benefit from his years of experience without having to travel far and wide to find an experienced doctor. 

As Trudi said, this is not a quick treatment, you will have to be patient and stay focues on the prize, which is your health!  You can get there!

Cheryl

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 130 total)

The topic ‘ Tetracyklin – Mctd’ is closed to new replies.