Home Forums General Discussion Tetracyklin – Mctd

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 130 total)
  • Author
    Tintap
    Participant

Zoofie
              I agree with Carrie – dont try to reduce your prednisone now – you will be in worse pain. Do that AFTER the AP starts working and reduces your pain.

Hang in there – you should be fine.
    Try to cut out Sugar and minimise carbs ( like refined grains) from your diet for a month – that might help with the pain.
    Cheers
    Tintap

zoofie_85
    Participant

Copy the text i wrote to Carrie 🙂

I think it is this: I would be this bad without AP also, since I stopped taking CellCept. I tried to stop CellCept earlier and then I was like this bad, maybe slightly worse now ….. so I had to begin again with CellCept. Or wait .. then I was bad at night too? I had forgotten ..
    took 10 mg of Pred in the morning, after a few hours, it became much better. I went for a walk and later in the day I was out working, well a bit sore knees, I had then but not so much.

Oh noo reduce sugar!! :O And i Love to bake 😉 hehe did bake buns yesterday, well maybe have to give all of them to my boyfriend then 😛

carries
    Participant

Remember no more jogging!!! :PEsspecially if your body is inflammed….not good!!!! It will cause more inflammation….stick to walking!!!

zoofie_85
    Participant

HAHAHAH!! yeeees I will tryyyyy to not jogg:P oo so hard!;)

I promise:roll-laugh:

aynurrzepa
    Participant

Hi Zoofie,

I was reading all your posts and really feeling for you. I just wanted to say I am just glad to see you can still smile and joke. I recommend try reading as many stories and posts here as you can when you are just sitting in front of the computer and waiting for replies. You will find out a lot. Use a distionary as Lynne recommended. Apart from helping you with English it will also help you to shift your concentration a bit.

You are really doing well with your English. Some words are so funny though. 😀 Well done for the effort! All the best books on how to treat our deceases (with AP) are written in English so are the websites. It's really worth learning English for that! English is my 3rd language: I am from Baku, Azerbaijan, live in the UAE, married to a Brit. So that they learn, I speak Russian to my kids (2 and 4 years old – they are predominantly English speakers) and plan to start speaking to them in Azeri which is almost the same as Turkish (you might be familiar with it as there are quite of Turks and Azeris in Sweden). I can tell you of all 3 languages I know, literature in English is the best for our illnesses! 25 years ago in the USSR, my mum encouraged my sister and I to learn English mainly for that purpose – medical literature in English! Although Russian medicine is also very strong, it's quite old fashioned. Having said that, back at home in Baku (not Russia) my Reactive Arthritis friend found a Russian educated rheumatologist/orthopedist who treats all rheumatic deceases with tetracycline antibiotics and I am sure he did not get if from the English literature!

Don't give up!

zoofie_85
    Participant

Thank you [user=2351]aynurrzepa[/user]

Im working on my english and I wish i could be better at it! Im using google translate sometimes, and It translate very weird somtimes.

I will not give up – yet!!:?

Im feeling good right now! feeling lively tonight:D

Hope im npt that bad tomorrow morning.:?

Thaank you!:)

zoofie_85
    Participant

Woke up this morning, sore swollen PAIN! ! feel that the tetra do nothing yet … Pred is working in my body, 10 mg:X

:angry: Im so angry at this mctd!!!!

zoofie_85
    Participant

One thing i wonder: When we felt that became better when we took pencillin /antibiotica for flue , I got better directly. This therapy is about taking so long? isnt that weirdo?!

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

zoofie – sorry you are in pain again. Prednisone is working to help with the pain and inflammation but it will not help with your underlying illness. In the long-term antibiotic approach to treatment things do often get worse before getting better and that is caused by cell die-off. That is why it is good to read as much as you can to understand this therapy and to know what to expect. Penicillin at the high levels you were taking it when sick is to kill off an immediate infection. Chronic illness is different. To treat long-term chronic illness/infection, long-term treatment is required. Most people do not see any really noticeable improvements for around 6 months, sometimes longer. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

zoofie_85
    Participant

I meant that I got better in my pain and swelling (in my mctd) of the pencillintreatment, really fast!

,when i was sick in flue! and then i wonder why tetracyklin doent work the same way?

Pred is helping me now, no pain…

Dan_M
    Participant

[user=2526]zoofie_85[/user] wrote:

I meant that I got better in my pain and swelling (in my mctd) of the pencillintreatment, really fast!

,when i was sick in flue! and then i wonder why tetracyklin doent work the same way?

Hej, Zoofie. Jag

zoofie_85
    Participant

[user=1465]Dan_M[/user] wrote:

[user=2526]zoofie_85[/user] wrote:

Hej, Zoofie. Jag

zoofie_85
    Participant

Hi everyone.

Just wanted to ask, is it anymone who has got red skin, of the ap? its tickels and my skinn is a little bit red…. ?

zoofie_85
    Participant

[highlight= #e6ecf9; COLOR: #000″ title=”” Xc=”headache” Wc=”ont i huvudet” closure_uid_rom07y=”34]headache and poor appetite? 😯[/highlight]

Tintap
    Participant

Zoofie
            Its unrealistic to expect results in 1 month – specially if you have had the disease for a long time.

Tintap

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 130 total)

The topic ‘ Tetracyklin – Mctd’ is closed to new replies.