Home Forums General Discussion Parasite Cleanse

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    Maz
    Keymaster

[user=1274]luvmywonderfulkids[/user] wrote:

Thanks Maz — at least I can sleep tonight now —

Sue, I'm glad you'll sleep better tonight. The epsoms salts part is fun, eh? :sick: Hope you have more than one bathroom in your house! Never mind, the worst bit is over! Tomorrow they might feel a little washed out, but in the days following they should be feeling much, much better. I felt tremendous in the days following my liver flush…a real surge of energy and overall wellbeing.

There's a lot of variations in the liver flushes being done now. I used lemon and olive oil for the actual flush, but mixed freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice with the rounds of epsoms throughout the day to make it easier to drink….tastes like soap. Another tip I learned was to drink the olive oil through a straw at the back of the mouth to avoid the gagging. It worked beautifully.

Let us know how your boys fared!

Peace, Maz 

Kim
    Participant

Sue,

Here's the information from the Humaworm site on the order they recommend:

[align=left]Our Liver Cleanse can be taken 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off for as long as needed.  If you are thinking of cleansing the whole body – here is the correct order.  HUMAWORM, HUMACLEANSE, Anti-Viral or Anti-Biotic (or the Herpes or Lyme's), Liver, Lung, with the Kidney Cleanse last.  The Hu-Mana-Tea can be taken with all products with no time limits.  The HUMACLEANSE can also be taken with any of the formulas. The HUMAWORM needs to be taken by itself for the full 30 days before you take any of the other formulas.  This is because the HUMAWORM is very broad spectrum and will clean the entire body.  The other  cleansers can then come in and target specific problem areas such as the liver or lungs and such.  You can, however, take HUMAWORM along with HUMACLEANSE and the Hu-Mana-Tea.[/align]
    [align=left] According to this, they are saying to do the Parasite Cleanse (Humaworm) first, so there must have been some misunderstanding.[/align]
    [align=left]Do you know how to identify anything “special”?  I had lots and lots of liver flukes which look like chunks of orange rubber, they live in your bile ducts.[/align]
    [align=left]Tell Ryan we think he's a trooper. :)[/align]
    [align=left]kim[/align]

Kim
    Participant

[user=2]Cheryl F[/user] wrote:

I ordered the supplies for both hubby (RA) and I (Fibro).  I have also shared this information with Jess, she is going to start the Humaworm on June 12th, she cannot afford any distractions (like worms crawling out of her nose during an Organic Chemistry final) until the end of the term.

So, here's hoping that I can either report that we have cleared a significant problem or that we are naturally parasite free, either way, it seems like an important step in the road to better health.

Oh, thank goodness someone else is admitting they are cleansing.  Cheryl, sending you a pinky-swear that you'll report back. 😉  By the second day I started finding surprises ~ 3 months later, I'm still passing stuff.

If you really want to know what's in there, stock up on disposable gloves and plastic forks. :sick:

Looking forward to hearing from you, Cheryl,………… right?????

Anyone else wanna man-up? 

kim

luvmywonderfulkids
    Participant

He is done and he did great! He has diaharrea already and we thought that would not be until tomorrow. No long stuff yet, but the color is orange.

They did not do the liver cleanse, just the liver flush. I am not sure why they told him to do the flush first, but they put a rush on the humaworm so that it would be here at the beginning of the week so they could start as soon as the flush was done.

I know now that if there are parasites blocking the “passage” that the stones won't get through, but at least it won't hurt him — right?

Sue

luvmywonderfulkids
    Participant

Oops, forgot to ask, what is a liver fluke? Did you have diaharrea?

Sue

A Friend
    Participant

Kim and Other “Troopers” —

I'm very excited about your findings, Kim.  No telling how many patients/people your posts will help.  My spouse and I won't be far behind in using these products!!!

Most of us have read numerous times over recent years how people used to do these cleanses years ago… and need to do them today as well.  The vets are the smart doctors who KNOW our animals need them, and probably that we need these cleanses, too.  We might <<< need>>>  to find a good, knowledgeable vet as part of our team!!! (lol… :roll-laugh:  )

A product that I will be using…. probably before and after the Huma programs… is one I believe can really help us keep our livers functioning better after the cleansing programs.  We have a lot to read these days, but I had experience with Essiac tea concentrate made by Flora back in 1999 when scans  showed liver and bone lesions.  My holistic MD at the time recommended this in my daily program.  About 6 months from the time of scans and dx, the scans were redone (because oncologist could not find the “source” of my presumed cancer).  The bone lesions had “improved homeostasis” and the liver lesions no longer showed up.  This sounds to me like the bone lesions were being generated/caused by inability of the liver, which may have been storing “something” in/on my bones. 

The following link has similar information about SJW tea; and I know now, like I knew in 1999, that my liver needs all the help it can get.  You may find this report interesting and/or helpful:  http://sirjasonwinters.com/scidoc.htm#report

A Huma believer,

AF

Trudi
    Participant

[user=28]A Friend[/user] wrote:

We might <<< need>>>  to find a good, knowledgeable vet as part of our team!!! (lol… :roll-laugh:  )

I think you're onto something here :blush:!!

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Kim wrote

Oh, thank goodness someone else is admitting they are cleansing. 

For those who dont remember, I did a parasite cleanse (Paracea Forte from bioceuticals, cant buy OTC, it's only health practitioner-available in Australia) around August last year. A naturopath/kinesiologist/acupuncturist that I see sometimes in Sydney suggested it. He said he could tell from my tongue that I needed one: very red tip and whitish towards the back. I had diarrhoea for around 5 days. I also sufffered a little nausea at breakfast time on a few mornings, though nothing drastic. I did not see any worms (but I wasnt looking too closely) or indeed have any additional interesting incidents such as Kim's. However, my practitioner later told me that diarrhoea only happens if there is a parasite to remove. Lynnie

[/color]

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Kim
    Participant

[user=1274]luvmywonderfulkids[/user] wrote:

Oops, forgot to ask, what is a liver fluke? Did you have diaharrea?

Sue,

Not a lot, to the second question.  A liver fluke is a trematode that lives in your bile ducts, and mine look like orange chunks of rubber.  Nice, I know. :doh:

kim

Annie
    Participant

Lynnie

Got my Paracea Forte on Saturday – and I got it over the counter provided I gave them my name and address – no script needed.  The instructions state 1-2 tablets a day.  I only took one just to see.  Nothing much happened but I noticed bloating gone.  Can you tell me how many you took a day and for how long.  On the bottle it says not to continue for more than sixty days??

Thanks

Annie

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Annie – just checked my Personal History thread – and it doesn't say! My recollection is I took two a day for around 10 days – until I finished the container, which was the instruction. Best of luck! Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Well our order arrived today and we both took our first dose.  Then, in talking to my husband about what to expect, he said, WORMS COME OUT?”  I said yes, didn't I tell you that?”  He said, “NO!”  It was pretty funny!  But we are both in it for the long haul.  I am going to see this one through!

Cheryl

Kim
    Participant

Too funny.  With any luck he'll be disappointed like my husband when there was zip, zilch, nada.  I made him feel better by telling him that most of the parasites were microscopic so I'm sure he cleaned out something that shouldn't be there.

Will your husband look at the disgusting pictures to know what to look for?

Seriously, I have been passing stuff since the beginning of March!  You have to wait 90 days from the end of the cleanse to repeat which I will be doing.  This time, however, I'm going for the super-strength formula.  No more fooling around……I'm taking my body back. 🙂

Good luck to you both…..kim

prix560
    Participant

I gonna go home and tell my wife I was on this board reading all of these women talking nasty online and she will have no idea how nasty.  Worms!!!  Yuck  I definatley would not use the gloves and forks.  I will just have assume it worked otherwise I would be adding vomit to the mix. 

Kim
    Participant

Well, it's sounding like the women on this board are lots tougher than the men! :roll-laugh: 

Anyone that eats crawfish regularly should probably be a little concerned……..you know they're bottom feeders, don't you?  We can only hope the spicy seasoning kills the parasites before we eat them.

I had some good crawfish last week, predictably blew up like a balloon, and am better now.  Sooooo worth it!

kim

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 132 total)

The topic ‘ Parasite Cleanse’ is closed to new replies.