Home Forums General Discussion Parasite Cleanse

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    Maz
    Keymaster

[user=40]Kim[/user] wrote:

We'll see how tough Maz really is. :roll-laugh:

Uuuuhhhhh…how about, NOT!!!!! Like Tom, I can't stand bugs of any kind and have always had a fear of bugs up my nose or any orifice, thank you very much. :sick: I would have made a great patient for Freud, too, as I have a fear of wading through or even peeking at poo to look for worms. 😯

Anyway, for anyone thinking of trying this, I asked Kim if one can do the Humaworm cleanse while on AP. She confirmed that she wasn't sure, because she was on a break from antibiotics while she did the cleanse. So, before trying Humaworm, might be a good idea to check with the sites Kim mentioned above (curezone and “ask humaworm”) for any medicinal interactions that might occur. 

Note: Kim confirmed that probiotics while on Humaworm were contraindicated.

I've ordered Humaworm for myself and a friend who is interested in doing a parasite cleanse, too, but I just need to confirm whether I can continue my abx first, as a one month break from my AP feels like a long time for me. I'm doing so well right now I don't want to jinx anything. 😕 

So, yes…while I openly admit that I am a complete nitwit about this whole worm thing, just feel it important to confirm in advance that the cleanse can be done concomitantly with antibiotics.

Peace, Maz 

louris
    Participant

Great post Kim.  I've oft thought about doing a parasite cleanse again and may look into this product.  I used a parasite cleanse product by Vaxa once in the past.  I noticed no worms in my stool, or did not pull any worms out of my nose or anything, but I did experience some flu-like symptoms nearing the last week of the cleanse.  Makes me wonder now if this was some kind of die off.  It also makes me think that I should do another cleanse.  Given travel I've done to areas of the world with questionable sanitation practices, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea.

While on the subject of worms, I recall watching a video of a woman where doctors thought she had a brain tumor, but when they went in to do the surgery to remove the brain tumor, they pulled out…you guessed it…a worm.

http://media2.foxnews.com/112008/worm_tumor_700.wmv

casey
    Participant

Kim,

This is such an interesting post! Since having a farm and raising many animals in the past , this post made me  remember when we would do whole herd health. Deworming was always included in that and i even think back to some of our animals that just weren't thriving. Often , a shot of amproil for coccidiosis for some would work for some or a few doses of ivermectin down the spine would do it for others. Deworming/deparatizing  sp? was a must. 

If animals need this, why not humans!!  Very good post and now i am thinking i should go to the vet, try some amproil , pour some ivermectin down the spine and go sit on the toilet….or i might just look into parasite cleanses!!!!

Thanks,

Casey

patchoulee
    Participant

[user=851]tbird2340[/user] wrote:

[user=310]patchoulee[/user] wrote:

Kim, I bought my humaworm the same time you didn't I have not gotten the courage to try it yet.. I guess I better thanks for the warning

Angela

Is the reason why you guys are scared because you are afraid of seeing just what is inside our bodies? Or does it hurt?

My issue was I work fulltime and take classes so I didn't want to uhmm have to use the facilities and get a shock if something came out in public……. to be blunt.:shock:.!

Angela

patchoulee
    Participant

Just to comment on the mention of humaworm putting things in to cause parasites. I found humaworm more then two years ago from a family friend who had cancer he bought it and tried it nothing like Kims hubby..He had a sister in law who was not feeling well but didn't know what was wrong  she went to  a biofeedback/naturopath/holsitic type person he told her she had a pinworm, liver fluke problem she bought paragone and it did nothing so she tried the humaworm as a last resort and got boat loads ( sorry for the visual) of just that out pinworms and liver flukes.  So I have been pondering it since then.  Fast forward to me getting sick I have since been to more then 25 naturopath/holistic type dr's in two years and asked everyone about humaworm and 17 of them all said it's the best out there others mostly never heard of it.  My local ND has it and will sell it to you for those who do not like to enter their credit cards on the internet.. I have it I just need to take it…

Just my two cents.

mtgas
    Participant

I am very interested in doing a parasite cleanse and am ready to order it but I cannot find a definitive answer on whether or not we can continue to take our abx while doing the cleanse.  I checked the CureZone site but couldn't find the answer. Anyone else have better luck than me?

I did read you are not supposed to take probiotics while doing the cleanse…not too thrilled about that! 😕

Kim
    Participant

[user=310]patchoulee[/user] wrote:

Just to comment on the mention of humaworm putting things in to cause parasites. I found humaworm more then two years ago from a family friend who had cancer he bought it and tried it nothing like Kims hubby..He had a sister in law who was not feeling well but didn't know what was wrong  she went to  a biofeedback/naturopath/holsitic type person he told her she had a pinworm, liver fluke problem she bought paragone and it did nothing so she tried the humaworm as a last resort and got boat loads ( sorry for the visual) of just that out pinworms and liver flukes.  So I have been pondering it since then.  Fast forward to me getting sick I have since been to more then 25 naturopath/holistic type dr's in two years and asked everyone about humaworm and 17 of them all said it's the best out there others mostly never heard of it.  My local ND has it and will sell it to you for those who do not like to enter their credit cards on the internet.. I have it I just need to take it… 

Angela, that sounds like me — the amount of liver flukes is just downright scary!  Some of the comments I've read about why people like the Humaworm is the freshness of the herbs, so I don't know how long you've had yours or whether it would diminish the quality.  You may want to call the company and see if you shouldn't start with a fresh batch.

kim

Serenity
    Participant

I'm ordering HumaWorm today! 🙂  I never thought it was a coincidence that my RA 1st manifested a few months after I returned from India.  I was so incredibly sick for a week right after I returned that I couldn't keep anything down.  Who knows what little sucker got into my system at the time.  To be honest, I'm kinda excited at the thought of what may come out.  If it comes out, it means it's no longer IN me.

If anyone finds out about continuing AP while doing this, please let us know!  I will be seeing Dr. F in a few weeks and will ask him as well.  I won't start this until after I see him though, as I'd like my blood work to be as I am right now.

Kim, did you adjust your diet while doing this cleanse, or were all your other habits routine?  Did you experience any fatigue or other side effects?  Thanks!

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

All – I did a parasite cleanse – on the advice of my acupuncturist/kinesiologist not long before I went on my overseas trip late last year. He picked this up through looking at the state of my tongue (quite red with some white further back). It did make me feel a little nauseous and I had diarrhoea for the 5 days I was on it. No worms found coming out of other orifices however! My guy told me symptoms only happen if you have a parasite. So I'm guessing Kim's husband did not have any to clear. The product I was given was called Paracea Forte, which contains Chinese wormwood  herb, Barberry root, Grapefruit extract and Black walnut fruit hull. I was told to take mine on non-abx days and to expect some symptoms of de-tox. I was fine other than the slight  nausea and upset stomach. In terms of what effect it had later, those of you who were around then will remember that I then went on a 7 week extensive overseas trip, which included 7 flights (across Europe and U.S.) and a 3000 mile road trip in the States. Other than the upper respiratory infection I picked up travelling from Hong Kong, which lasted a few days in London, I felt absolutely great and full of energy the whole time.

For those of you who are being squeamish about all this. Maybe just think of it as taking some of the load off your already overloaded immune system. Those of us with pets have no problems worming them to keep them healthy….why not ourselves? Lynnie   

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

maz.aust
    Participant

Lynnie,

Can I ask did you have to stay close to a loo ?? 
    Don't have any particular objections about doing a parasite cleanse but with my job I am not able to get to a loo easily ….

Dec07: Diagnosed PRA, (CTD; Fibromyalgia; suspected Lyme):
    Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

Jan 2018: ABX Mon/Wed/Fri (started AP 2008)
    1/2 x 150mg Roxithromycin(Biasig), 1/2 x 150mg Clarithromycin (Klacid),
    1/2 x Fungillin, 1 x 250mg Cephalexin (Keflex)

All off days Probiotics

Trudi
    Participant

FYI, I was talking to a friend this morning and mentioned the parasite cleanse.  She remembers hearing her parents talk about castor oil to “deworm”.  Her doctor also put her on fish oil and Vit D recently; she also remembers having to take cod liver oil as a kid (I'm sure it wasn't the flavored kind that we have now).  I wonder why we ever stopped these healthy practices?

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Kim
    Participant

Serenity, I did not adjust my diet and my fatigue level was low when I started and is unchanged.  Maybe too early to expect much on that front, but I'm hopeful.

Maz.aust,  There are more bathroom visits if you are infested as I am, but it's not like a laxative where there's a sudden urgency.  You experience the same sort of die-off that we all know well on abx, although in my case it was more than I was used to so I feel a little wrung out.  My husband is totally unphased by his deworming experience.  He's annoyingly healthy!

It will be interesting to see how others fare with this unpleasant chore.

sierrra
    Participant

This really interests me. Funny, because when people talk about flushes of other types, I have no interest. I feel drawn to pursue this further. Last night, while eating cooked salmon, I found what looked like a dead worm between the skin and the meat. It made me think about the sushi I've eaten…ug. I think I'm done doing that.

Sierra

maz.aust
    Participant

[user=40]Kim[/user] wrote:

Maz.aust,  There are more bathroom visits if you are infested as I am, but it's not like a laxative where there's a sudden urgency.  You experience the same sort of die-off that we all know well on abx, although in my case it was more than I was used to so I feel a little wrung out.  My husband is totally unphased by his deworming experience.  He's annoyingly healthy!

Thanks Kim — in for a penny in for a pound I say – anything to help get rid of what we don't need !!

Dec07: Diagnosed PRA, (CTD; Fibromyalgia; suspected Lyme):
    Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

Jan 2018: ABX Mon/Wed/Fri (started AP 2008)
    1/2 x 150mg Roxithromycin(Biasig), 1/2 x 150mg Clarithromycin (Klacid),
    1/2 x Fungillin, 1 x 250mg Cephalexin (Keflex)

All off days Probiotics

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

maz.aust – no I didnt have to stay near a loo. No urgency in loo visits, just a longer stay when there. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 132 total)

The topic ‘ Parasite Cleanse’ is closed to new replies.