Home Forums General Discussion Parasite Cleanse

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    Lori
    Participant

[user=40]Kim[/user] wrote:

Lori,

If you're that freaked out just don't look.  Check out humaworm.com…….that's what I took and it obviously worked. :doh:

Good luck…….kim

Hi Kim…..I”m getting there mentally…..  We're going away next wednesday in an RV to Gettysberg for a few days…!! So I've been told don't start until we come back..

Kim I've also got a weight problem and eat very healthy, so something is keeping me from losing…so that is another reason to do this cleanse 🙂 

How are YOU feeling? 

I hope  your here when I start to take it..LOL.  I will need another dose of courage 🙂  Thanks so kindly …xoxoxoxo

Kim
    Participant

[user=694]Lori[/user] wrote:

Kim I've also got a weight problem and eat very healthy, so something is keeping me from losing…so that is another reason to do this cleanse 🙂 

Well, Lori, maybe this will give you the push……my stomach is flatter and I'm not hungry all the time. 😉

It's repulsive to think about either way — parasites having a party in your gut or dead ones that have been flushed out.  I want them out and will do this regularly.  It is very upsetting for sure, and we only think this is a problem in undeveloped countries……..NOT!  I'm a germ-o-phob and it happened to me so it could happen to anyone.  Just think of it as a little insurance.

It's a little early to tell, but I'm really thinking this is a missing link for me.  Hope so.

Good luck…….kim

p.s.  all of you closet cleansers out there feel free to speak up anytime.  Y'all have left me hanging out here, so please, do tell.

luvmywonderfulkids
    Participant

Kim,

My husband and son are going to do the liver cleanse this weekend and humaworm is shipping their product at the beginning of the week. In 4 weeks Ryan is going to have an endoscopy and colonoscopy to see if there is any damage — do you think we should wait for the parasite cleanse until after this is done?

We went to Dr. R in Lakeland on Monday but he did not start Ryan on AP because he wants to make sure his stomach can take it so he will start him in 2 weeks. He wanted him on straight veggies and fruit (or as best as we can do), until then so that is what we are trying. THEN, after that, the gastro wants him back on wheat for the following 2 weeks for his test. I feel like I am living in the twilight zone!

What do you think or anyone else on here — are we chasing circles???

Sue — Ryan's Mom

Kim
    Participant

Sue,

I can't advise you on the timing of the cleanses because that's a question for your doctor.

What I will say is that it's been my experience that most doctors are not well versed on SD and don't understand the ramifications of these procedures.  SD people already have a problem with scarring and the scopes can make it worse.  Since this is only a diagnostic test and nothing corrective, what would be wrong with just putting Ryan on a gluten-free diet and see if he feels better?

I've decided my body needs less trauma, not more, and a doctor has to put up a pretty good argument to get me to agree on any procedures.  Once I present my case, they understand and don't push the issue.  You're obviously a mom on top of things and the doctors should be willing to only do things that are absolutely necessary.  Don't be afraid to fire a doctor that won't work with you, sometimes it's necessary.

Good luck, Sue.

kim

luvmywonderfulkids
    Participant

Kim,

The Dr. really said he felt the procedure was not necessary, my husband is the one that wants to have it done to see if the scleroderma has done any damage. He wants to know if Ryan has the systemic form. How did you find out what version of SD you had? He feels that if Ryan has the systemic, we will want to use IV's immediately instead of the oral form. Are we confused?

Sue

Serenity
    Participant

I wanted to thank those of you who responded to my other post about Humaworm!

I have another question (sorry if graphic!).  If the worms/parasites are often tiny and even microscopic, how do you know if you are actually expelling worms as opposed to normal waste?  Um…does it looks different or something? 

For those of you who haven't yet started, my experience has generally been positive.  I haven't had anything obvious like a worm come out of my nose (!) so I'm not sure I really had anything in me to begin with (which is too bad b/c I somehow convinced myself that my joint problems were spurred by an infestation of parasites). 

I am still taking mino while on Humaworm but only at night (I would take it in the AM too but the timing is sometimes hard between mino, humaworm and breakfast).  I've noticed that I haven't had any flare ups even with reduced mino.  I think it's b/c Humaworm has so many natural anti-inflammatories.

Other than that, it hasn't affected me at all.  Oh, my tummy feels warm after I take it but I think that's due to the ginger.  And if anyone has had problems going to the bathroom, you won't while on this (must be all that psyllium husk!).

🙂

Kim
    Participant

[user=1274]luvmywonderfulkids[/user] wrote:

Kim,

The Dr. really said he felt the procedure was not necessary, my husband is the one that wants to have it done to see if the scleroderma has done any damage. He wants to know if Ryan has the systemic form. How did you find out what version of SD you had? He feels that if Ryan has the systemic, we will want to use IV's immediately instead of the oral form. Are we confused?

Sue,

My labs and Pulm tests were good, but he said due to the number of places affected on my body with SD, it was systemic.

There's just no set dosing protocol, people have done well on many different variations.  Guess you'll just have to agree on one that you, your husband, and your doctor are comfortable with.  Cheryl's daughter, Jess, did really well on only orals.  I did well on orals and then used IVs when I plateaued. I feel for you having to make these decisions for your child.

Take care…..kim

Kim
    Participant

Serenity,

PM'd you.

luvmywonderfulkids
    Participant

Kim,

Do you mean how many patches of skin you had? This is so hard.

Kim
    Participant

Kim,

Do you mean how many patches of skin you had? This is so hard.

Yes, I had big bands of thickened skin in lots of places, and the skin on my face and neck became very tight.  It is very confusing, I mean, you can have only internal damage and no visible skin issues.  No wonder it's hard to diagnose.

kim

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

OK!  I like a challenge.  I have been reading this thread on and off since the beginning, but I am sure you all who read my latest post will understand that I have been distracted.  Well, from the beginning, this made great sense to me and I knew that I would do it eventually. 

Well, I ordered the Humaworm finally this past Monday and I have been running to my mailbox (it is now 10 miles from where I live) everyday to see if it had arrived.  I was so hoping to be able to start today.  Hey, I want some of Kim's glory of nose worms. 

I ordered the supplies for both hubby (RA) and I (Fibro).  I have also shared this information with Jess, she is going to start the Humaworm on June 12th, she cannot afford any distractions (like worms crawling out of her nose during an Organic Chemistry final) until the end of the term.

So, here's hoping that I can either report that we have cleared a significant problem or that we are naturally parasite free, either way, it seems like an important step in the road to better health.

Cheryl

A Friend
    Participant

Kim,

My husband and son are going to do the liver cleanse this weekend and humaworm is shipping their product at the beginning of the week. …………………… What do you think or anyone else on here — are we chasing circles???

Sue — Ryan's Mom

Sue,

It's my understanding that we should not do a liver cleanse/flush until we first do a series of parasite cleanses.  The reason, as I remember this, is that to do a liver flush without first doing parasite cleanses will result in too many unfriendly organisms being released all at once when a liver flush is done first. 

You might want to do a search on your search engine using the words:  “parasite and liver flush + Cure Zone”.  Am thinking this will probably turn up the explanation. 

Good luck,

AF

luvmywonderfulkids
    Participant

My husband spoke directly with the woman at Humaworm and this is what she said they had to do before doing the parasite cleanse. I sure hope you are wrong and she is right because they just did it tonight!

Can anyone answer this question — can this hurt my little boy??

I will google now to see what I can find

Maz
    Keymaster

Sue, I did a full liver cleanse a few years ago and, though I had read that a parasite cleanse should be done first, I couldn't wait a full month to do it as I had severe biliary colic. I think it's preferable to do the parasite cleanse first, but I suffered no ill-effects from doing the liver cleanse without it…and, most importantly for me, no more biliary colic!

The liver cleanse recipe I followed is here. It's evolved a bit since I did it, but involved 5 days of colon cleansing, diet and stone softening prior to flush day:

http://www.ghchealth.com/liver-and-gallbladder-cleanse.html

Happy stone hunting tomorrow morning!

Peace, Maz

luvmywonderfulkids
    Participant

Thanks Maz — at least I can sleep tonight now — The woman at humaworm gave him the directions — epsom salts, apple juice — start drinking at 6:00 then at 8:00 at 10:00 they had to drink virgin olive oil and grapefruit juice. Tomorrow they drink the apple and epsom again 2 x then plain apple juice, then fruit, then 2 hours later they can eat — poor little guy having to go through this but he was a real trooper!

Sue

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 132 total)

The topic ‘ Parasite Cleanse’ is closed to new replies.