Home Forums General Discussion Parasite Cleanse

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    prix560
    Participant

if the spices don't kill them, then sitting in boiling water for 20 minutes should.  This is the best time of year around here.  Weather is not too harsh, the crawfish are cheap, and the nights are clear.  The only thing missing is LSU football, and tailgating. 

Parisa
    Participant

Kim,

I guess you could call me a closet cleanser as I've been on Humaworm for about a week and a half now.  I did see some “rice” early on otherwise no surprises.  I definitely have not dug around in there though.

Kim
    Participant

Parisa,

Thank you, thank you, for coming out of the closet.  The rest of you (and you know who you are) just left me hanging out there.

The rice-looking bits = tapeworm. :crying:  I've been passing them for 3 months. :doh:

At the beginning of my discoveries I was having horrible nightmares on this subject, now it's just all out war.  I started with the 30-day parasite cleanse, then the 2-wk liver cleanse (had lots of liver flukes), now I'm finishing the 30-day colon cleanse.  Soon I will be ordering another parasite cleanse — extra strength, this time. 😉

Thanks for posting, Parisa, and I'll be interested to hear more about how you're doing.

kim

A Friend
    Participant

[user=1274]luvmywonderfulkids[/user] wrote:

Thanks Maz — at least I can sleep tonight now — The woman at humaworm gave him the directions — epsom salts, apple juice — start drinking at 6:00 then at 8:00 at 10:00 they had to drink virgin olive oil and grapefruit juice. Tomorrow they drink the apple and epsom again 2 x then plain apple juice, then fruit, then 2 hours later they can eat — poor little guy having to go through this but he was a real trooper!

Sue

Sue & All,

Thanks so much for sharing your posts.  As I read about your “little guy” and the flushes/cleanses, something my mother used to say came to mind:  “What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger!” 

Am thinking that his learning about his illness — and how to “take control” of it and finding and reversing the problems — will serve him well now and in the future… and make him much stronger!!! These illnesses serve as our best teachers.   Please tell him we are proud of him… and all of you.

AF

tainabell
    Participant

Hey Kim,

Are you feeling much better since you've gotten so many nasties out of your system?

Kim
    Participant

[user=854]tainabell[/user] wrote:

Hey Kim,

Are you feeling much better since you've gotten so many nasties out of your system?

That is a good question and one I've pondered myself.  Yes, I am feeling a little better and have to think I'll feel like Superwoman when they are all cleared out.  My stomach is flatter, I have a little more energy and my candida has improved…..I think, at least my tongue is more pink than white now.  This one's really weird……for about two years now I've had blocked tear ducts, blocked with small, hard stones.  Since I've been cleansing I've passed a lot of stones, but just yesterday I noticed that the stone in my tear duct was gone. 😯

Best thing I've ever done. 😉

kim

tainabell
    Participant

Yay for flat stomachs!  Get me all the cleanses!  :roll-laugh:

But seriously, that's cool…parasites are icky…it must feel great just to know they're gone. 

DiamondTNT
    Participant

I ordered for myself, my husband, and my dog, while reading the 2nd page of this thread.  Sure will surprise my husband, but I will be an absolute bully about him taking this.

Thank you, Kim!  This is something I was sort of thinking about as a good thing to do, but never did follow up by researching to find the 'right' thing.  It just makes so much sense.

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Kim (aka resident cleanse expert),

It has been three days, nothing to note, looking but not exavating. How soon did it take for the critters to evacuate? Also (and I really hesitate to ask this), are they expired by the time they are departing? I pray the answer is yes!

Cheryl

Kim
    Participant

[user=756]DiamondTNT[/user] wrote:

I ordered for myself, my husband, and my dog, while reading the 2nd page of this thread.  Sure will surprise my husband, but I will be an absolute bully about him taking this.

Oh geez, now I'll even have your dog mad at me! :roll-laugh:

Kim
    Participant

[user=2]Cheryl F[/user] wrote:

It has been three days, nothing to note, looking but not exavating. How soon did it take for the critters to evacuate? Also (and I really hesitate to ask this), are they expired by the time they are departing? I pray the answer is yes!

No fear (well maybe a little fear :shock:), they're dead.  Some of the bad stuff floats, like the liver flukes.

I started passing stuff on the 2nd day and haven't stopped for 3 months.  Gee, I can't imagine why I was so anemic and low on the B's?????  I've given notice though, the party's over. :doh:

When you're taking the caps make sure you drink a good amount of water between each pill and then throughout the day.

Good luck, and I really mean that…………kim

Susan LymeRA
    Participant

Wow Kim!  Your story is just amazing.  I have been on a constant parasite cleanse since October and have passed 5 worms but nothing else noticeable.  I may be missing the significance of rice looking things but pretty sure no liver flukes. 

I have been having massive issues with swollen, bloated stomach for quite a while now and the doctor says it is the heavy metals moving into my fat cells.  😯  It is a 20 lb weight gain that jumped on me winter of 2007 when she first put me on detoxing herbs but it won't go away in spite of a very good diet and plenty of exercise. 

That is why I was so worried when they ran a diabetes test.  I told my husband I didn't see how I could eat any better than I was already eating.  Thankfully, the test results were normal and the doctor said “really good” numbers showing I take good care of myself.

So, ding-dong, ding-dong!  Why is my stomach still so swollen?  My daughter is due to have a baby July 8 and I swear my stomach is as big as hers.

Anyone here got any ideas?

Susan

casey
    Participant

Susan,

If heavy metals are accumulating in my fat cells then i have a ton of it! I have battled weight all my life but now i am having an even harder time getting weight off and i couldn't eat any healthier than i do now.

If parasites are living in me, which i am sure there are, i assumed i would be thin.

When someone has an answer to this, tell me as i am sick of feeling and looking like a elephant in a turtle shell!

Casey

Kim
    Participant

Susan and Casey,

I know first hand how frustrating the unexplained weight gain is.  Apparently toxins are stored in our fat cells and I've got a warehouse on my thighs!. :doh:  There is a woman who is a frequent poster on askHumaworm and she claims the cleansing either got rid of or improved her cellulite which I found hard to believe, ……………….but, I honestly think mine is reduced too. 😯  Hard to know for sure because as I reclaim some energy I'm more physically active after a sedentary 3 yrs.  Anyway, it's the cellulite claim that keeps me going on this. :roll-laugh:

Oh, and Cheryl, taking a cursory peek won't tell you what's in there.  Strap on your snorkel.

kim

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

The weight off my thighs went after I cut out gluten and alot of the cellulite with it. I was always pretty small top half and carried my weight below my waist (like the good Englishwoman I was born). Anyway, all that changed when I tossed the gluten. Didnt really notice anything from parasite cleanse………but maybe I didnt have any large worms! :roll-laugh:Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 132 total)

The topic ‘ Parasite Cleanse’ is closed to new replies.