Home Forums General Discussion Parasite Cleanse

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Participant

OK, y'all, there seems to be some interest in parasites around here and I've been reluctant to post much because there is no delicate way to discuss poop! 

Most people around the world have some sort of parasites (yes, even you), but most people have better immune systems than we do so it's not a problem for them.

It took me 6 months to even get up the courage to order the parasite cleanse because I knew too much about what can lurk around in our gut.  In that time I read a lot and thought I was somewhat desensitized and ready for this ……..NOT!  There are lots of products on the market, but I chose Humaworm and let's just say, I've gotten more than my money's worth.  Seems there is this whole Humaworm cult-like following which is rather creepy, really. 😯   This is a 30-day program of herbs.  So far, what I've gotten for my money was a small worm pulled out of my nose, I have passed segments of tapeworm(s), roundworms, and tons of liver flukes.  :shock::angry::sick:   70% of the parasites are microscopic so I have no idea what kind those are.

I had my husband do a round with me and he hasn't seen anything, which figures because he's not sick either, although he's quite fascinated by mine.  We've been married for 35 years so who said romance is dead.

I apologize if this has been offensive and in no way am recommending people do this, just if you are be ready to “man- up”.

We'll see how tough Maz really is. :roll-laugh:

sorry for this post………kim

tbird2340
    Participant

My goodness no need to be sorry for this post! It's about our health!!

That said… YOU PULLED A WORM OUT OF YOUR NOSE!?!?!?!? :shock::shock::shock::shock:

WHAT?!

So the being scared part is scared seeing what is in / coming out of your body? Yea, I can see that.. I don't even like to have ants crawling on me..

Wow, I have to look more into this..

Jo
    Participant

Dr Burton says that everyone should do a parasite cleanse every six months, even if they are healthy.

You can read a lot about it, and the symptoms that are attributed to it at:

http://www.tarci.net

Click on links – Dr Burtons Wellness Center.

A Friend
    Participant

[user=40]Kim[/user] wrote:

OK, y'all, there seems to be some interest in parasites around here and I've been reluctant to post much because there is no delicate way to discuss poop! 

Most people around the world have some sort of parasites (yes, even you), but most people have better immune systems than we do so it's not a problem for them.

It took me 6 months to even get up the courage to order the parasite cleanse because I knew too much about what can lurk around in our gut.  In that time I read a lot and thought I was somewhat desensitized and ready for this ……..NOT!  There are lots of products on the market, but I chose Humaworm and let's just say, I've gotten more than my money's worth……

sorry for this post………kim

Kim, you are a jewel!!!  I'd been away and then tied up for a time after returning, and had not come to the site to look at new posts for a time … just got msgs on those I'd posted about.  Then I saw Maz's recent post  discussing Humaworm and about doing a parasite cleanse. 

Was in the dark about the Humacleanse, did a search on the Board msgs using this word, and found your post.  So now, I intend to educate myself on what it is all about.  Locally, there is a fairly large membership on our private online group, and some of them are probably Lyme dx'd and need this info, though physicians to dx this here are “scarce to non-existent”. 

Your candid (generous) post is what we need to hear, as a wake-up call at the very least.  It's those among us who are immune-depressed, with everything that goes with that, who have become unable to zap those parasites as they enter our digestive system.  These parasites want to make our insides their home as the conditions in our body are just what they are looking for in a home!!! 

Thanks again,

AF

patchoulee
    Participant

Kim, I bought my humaworm the same time you didn't I have not gotten the courage to try it yet.. I guess I better thanks for the warning

Angela

tbird2340
    Participant

[user=310]patchoulee[/user] wrote:

Kim, I bought my humaworm the same time you didn't I have not gotten the courage to try it yet.. I guess I better thanks for the warning

Angela

Is the reason why you guys are scared because you are afraid of seeing just what is inside our bodies? Or does it hurt?

Trudi
    Participant

Hi Kim–

Your post has given me goosebumps :)!!

Don't be sorry, though; I find it very interesting to learn what's out there.  Never heard of a parasite cleanse before.  I share what I learn on this board with my family; this bit of information had everyone at attention. 

I'm glad your husband did the cleanse and it was all good.  Does give me encouragement that when we are all healthy again, our bodies will get rid of the invaders on their own and we don't have to jump through so many hoops to keep well!!

Thanks for the post–

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

A Friend
    Participant

John H,

I went to the link Kim gave for Humaworm and there's a list of ingredients you can read/print.  I found the ingredients included very impressive, including the three basic ingredients of the cleanse I used several years ago by Dr. HC:  Black Walnut, Wormwood, and Cloves.  The additional items listed in this product, I am generally familiar with.  Though I consider myself a novice, I am impressed enough that I plan to order it for both myself and my spouse (haven't told him yet ;)) lol.

AF

Suzanne
    Participant

[user=76]john h[/user] wrote:

One concern I would have is not knowing if the product itself could contain these organisms.  Since it looks like you are using your husband as the “control”, I would be interested in his reactions and opinions of what he has ingested. 

This is exactly what my husband wondered when I told him of Kim's experiences.

Are you and your husband sharing the same product?  Or is he using a separate package?

Mom of teen daughter with Poly JIA since age 2. Current med: azithromycin 250 mg MWF.

tainabell
    Participant

Tbird, the reason I'm scared is cause I would freak out if I were pulling worms out of my nose!

Kim, your message is timed perfectly for me.  I just went back to Dr. Y yesterday, and we also dicussed how I had sort of hit a wall in my treatment, and she recommended me to a parasitologist in NYC.  Who knew there even were such things, huh?  She said he is basically the only one of his kind, and he has very extensive knowledge of parasites.

Of course, this doc doesn't take health insurance.  So I'm mulling it over now whether I'm going to go to see him or not.  But if anyone in or near the NYC area wants his name and number, PM me and I'll send it to you.

I have thought about a humaworm cleanse many times.  Kim, you'll have be the guinea pig for all of us.  What I'm interested in specifically, is if your symptoms improve significantly.  I'm more than willing to accept the presence of parasites in my body if they're not doing anything to harm me.  I've even read studies that say that some parasites can actually help the human body.  (This is the fodder I cling to when thinking about the possibility of pulling a worm out of my nose:sick:)

Have you seen any improvement in your symptoms yet, Kim?  

Kim
    Participant

Wow, ya'll have thrown out a lot of questions and I'm not sure where to start.

Jo, thanks for the link, good information. 

John and Suzanne, I couldn't possibly answer your question of the chances of the product carrying parasites.  You can check with the company.  When you order the 30-day treatment they send you 2 small zip-lock bags of herb-filled capsules.  I don't know why they put them in two bags instead of one (maybe they ran out of large bags, I don't know).  I gave my husband his two bags and I have my two — he's using his supply and I'm using only mine.  He has seen absolutely nothing at all and feels no different.

The worm in my nose was only one very small worm (hopefully the last) so no freak-show entertainment here.

Tainabel, you said there was a parasitologist in New York.  Personally, I'd be a little freaked out knowing that every patient in that office was crawling with something…….but, hey that's just me. 😉

I really don't feel any worse since doing this.  My stomach is a little queasy, but I really think it's mostly the gross factor.  Time will tell on the improvements.  I always test vitamin deficient in spite of supplements and healthy diet, always anemic, malabsorption, etc.  Apparently I've been feeding an army of the (bad word, bad word, bad word)! :angry:

There is a lot of information from companies selling products, but if you want to read questions from users you can look at curezone.com.  There are a couple of forums on parasites and even one for “ask humaworm” (and I am not making that up).

Have a great day…………kim

Suzanne
    Participant

.  I gave my husband his two bags and I have my two — he's using his supply and I'm using only mine.  He has seen absolutely nothing at all and feels no different.

Switch bags and see what happens.  Inquiring minds want to know!

Mom of teen daughter with Poly JIA since age 2. Current med: azithromycin 250 mg MWF.

Kim
    Participant

[user=18]Suzanne[/user] wrote:

.  I gave my husband his two bags and I have my two — he's using his supply and I'm using only mine.  He has seen absolutely nothing at all and feels no different.

Ha, you're on!  I will do just that.

tainabell
    Participant

Tainabel, you said there was a parasitologist in New York.  Personally, I'd be a little freaked out knowing that every patient in that office was crawling with something…….but, hey that's just me. 😉

Ha!  I didn't think of that til just now.  THANKS, Kim.  😉

Suzanne
    Participant

[user=18]Suzanne[/user] wrote:

Ha, you're on!  I will do just that.

Great!  Keep us posted.  And it seem odds to hope you keep having worms, but in this case, I think that would be good news, right?  So I'm leaning towards wishing you another nose worm after the switch LOL.  Only on Roadback…….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 132 total)

The topic ‘ Parasite Cleanse’ is closed to new replies.