Home Forums General Discussion Miracle Mineral Supplement

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    JBJBJB
    Participant

Please comment on MMS. It sounds like a great solution for all of our problems.

Thanks in advance!

JB

DianeWI
    Participant

Hi JB,

I have been on it for one month.  I started with a few drops and noticed very little.  On Saturday I jumped in and took 15 drops because I had bronchitis that I just could not shake, even with daily Zithromax.  About an hour after taking it, I got horrible gut pain.  I've been working on Jim Humbles book, so I was not too afraid.  I didn't expect to feel quite so poorly though.  Two hours later, I felt renewed.  The lungs cleared, the heavy pain in the chest from congestion was nearly gone.  I could breathe better and I felt energized.  I had no more gut pain.  The next day, I reduced the drops to six and the bronchitis is gone.  Today I worked outside for several hous with no problems in breathing. 

According to the book, the MMS is suppose to kill bugs and parasites and worms etc…  Humble has had great results with curing Malaria in Africa.  He claims that AIDS patients are better.  There have been reported cancer cures.  He himself had a skin cancer on his hand that was cured with the MMS.  He mentions the various doses for different diseases.  There is a recomended dose for Lymes as well.

The MMS drops have to be activated by drops of vinegar, lemon or lime juice.  I was hesitant at first because it smelled like bleach.  I added water to the mixture and drank it anyway and did fine with it.  I was pleasantly surprised because it did not aggravate my chemical sensitivities in any way.  

I will continue to do AP along with the MMS.  I think using both is good.  I take the MMS more toward evening and the AP in the morning.

The bottle of MMS is cheap,  About 20.00 a bottle which will last for about 18 mo.  There is nothing out there that is so cheap.  Its suggested to use one drop of MMS to 5 drops of the activator, the vinegar, lime or lemon.   Wait 3 min. add juice or water and drink. 

There is a lot of info on the web. 

Diane/WI

spacehoppa
    Participant

Hi,

I have a lot to say on this subject as I took MMS for two months December – January this year.

I think it's good stuff and I will go back on it as soon as I'm not trying to get pregnant, am pregnant, or breastfeeding any more. I wanted to be off it for several months before trying to get pregnant again. Not because I think it's dangerous, but because there aren't any studies, and better safe than sorry I think.

It had a lot of positive effects for me. At first it gave me huge energy and then at other times made me feel quite exhausted. With hindsight, I think this has a lot to do with herxing (flooding your body with dead bacteria – although in theory it oxidises the bacteria, so you shouldn't really have that actually), or more likely, chlorine dioxide poisoning through getting the parts-per-million in the solution too high.

You want the mixture to be 1 parts per million, and the safest and most reliable way to achieve this is to mix it up with never more than 6 drops in a glass. More than that, on an empty stomach and it will probably give you diarrhea or make you sick, and maybe both.

You can safely take more than 6 drops per day, by taking it divided doses. Jim Humble recommends taking no more than 15 drops at once, but when he made this recommendation he was using vinegar and lemon juice as an activator, and he now recommends using citric acid solution, which releases a lot more chlorine dioxide, and so makes the drink more powerful (more parts per million of chlorine dioxide).

Sorry to get straight into the technical details, but I think it makes the difference between using the stuff long term to get well, and quitting before you get anywhere.

When I took 6 drops or less I had no side effects at all except a feeling of wellbeing and some interesting looking stuff in the toilet after a bowl movement :blush: , which I like to think was parasites, bacteria or candida. God knows which??

So my advice for anyone trying it, and I wholeheartedly recommend the stuff, is to read the book, start at one drop and work up, and if you want to try more than 6 drops per day, do it in divided doses so as to avoid chlorine dioxide poisoning. I'm not trying to scare anyone. I did a 15 drop dose once (on the back of several near 15 drop doses – the effect is cumulative if you take them within a few hours of eachother) and I vomited for about half a day (which admittedly was awful) and then felt great the next day. This was my last stand with the stuff as I came off it to try and get pregnant after that. But I think if I could have stayed on it for a year or more at 6 drop doses, it would have worked far better.

My ESR went down to zero whilst I was on it, which has never happened before in 20 years of RA, so that was interesting. My doctors assumed it was a testing error, even when it happened twice in a row! Doh! And my lungs felt wonderful whilst on the stuff. My stomach ulcer pain also disappeared whilst on it and for 3 months after, my sinuses got better, my athelete's foot went away, and my eye haemmorhages stopped. My dry eyes also got better and my brain fog lifted. I was also able to reduce my meds somewhat and moved all my steroids to the morning and dropped 1.5mg.

So, I say read all about it and see what you think. It needs to be treated with respect and you really need to measure it carefully when you use it. But I think it's well worth spending an hour reading about it to see if it's for you.

If anyone wants to ask me a question about it, I'm all ears.

spacehoppa
    Participant

To give people a quick way in to understanding what it is, it's not actually a miracle or a mineral – it's basically like hydrogen peroxide, but stronger, and has been used worldwide for years and years to sanitize water, food and it is used to clean up anthrax outbreaks and to sanitize hospitals and is also sprayed in libraries to prevent mold from forming.

It has a long, safe track record for sanitizing things we consume every day, such as water, vegetables and meat. This is just a new way of using it.

It also has an impressive list of things it can oxidise (remove), including: bacteria (and biofilms), viruses, heavy metals, mold, fungus and parasites.

JBJBJB
    Participant

Diane, Ruth,

Thanks so much for the detailed information. It really helps. When Diane mentioned the MMS to me, I was very excited and read it online. I downloaded the free e-book (the first part) and I will research more on it.

KAnderson
    Participant

sorry…what is MMS?

KAnderson
    Participant

sorry brain fog..disregard:roll-laugh: just saw the title of the original post!!! BUT does it have another name it could be known by here in the UK?

karin

Donna RA
    Participant

JB

Do you have the link to the free e-book?

Thanks,

Donna RA

KAnderson
    Participant

no I dont Donna….do you? 🙂

JBJBJB
    Participant

Donna,

Here you go. Let me know what you think.

http://www.miraclemineral.org/

JB

JBJBJB
    Participant

Karin,

http://www.subtleenergytherapy.co.uk/ here is the UK supplier website.

JB

DragonSlayer
    Participant

Hi, JB and others:

Sorry, I don't have direct experience with MMS, but urge everyone to proceed with some caution on this, since chlorine, under the wrong conditions, can become not only overtly poisonous, but also has a more insidious deleterious action upon the cardiovascular system, characteristically creating lesions that are rapidly repaired with cholesterols and calcium deposits.

MMS does seem like a good solution for some conditions and may be worth the risks if there is an acute symptomology.

I have been interested in similar approaches, if less drastic–especially the “Beck protocol,” and have a story related to Mr. Humble's policy:

Possible Cancellation of Copyright: In the event of the death of the Author for any reason, or the detention of the Author for any reason for more than 60 days during any 6 month period, or the Author is missing for a period of more than 60 days after being reported as missing to a police station in the State of Nevada the Copyright 2006 by the Author, Jim V. Humble, is canceled and this book becomes public domain. In addition, the Author grants permission to any person, or group, or entity to distribute this book free or for profit throughout the world should any of the conditions mentioned in the above paragraph come about.

A doctor in my very small community had great results treating hepatitis C and certain cancers using unconventional methods (non-AMA, non-NHS approved).

Somehow, word got out and he had a late night visit from eight armed MIBs in three unmarked (to “civilians”) vehicles with the offer that he should write letters to all of his patients explaining that he was quitting his practice and leaving town.  His other choice affected his family and would have had the same result anyway.  They accompanied him to the post office, having envelopes and postage at the ready.  He never ascertained exactly what organization they were sent from, but he did leave town soon thereafter.

Perhaps fortunately, he left behind several people with his formulation which is now being employed to treat equine eye cancers and limited human disease (PSA from over 6.0 to below 0.8 in four months).  One fellow eliminated a case of fibromyalgia in one treatment, but he is soon leaving for another country because he thinks people are on to him and he fears that he might go missing like the fellow in Africa using a similar formula to treat HIV.

Since I know some of the people involved, I have some interest in how they are treated, including Wayne Green, who can no longer sell his “Bioelectrifier Handbook” through the mails.

If it is a good thing, it will become a “drug” or suppressed so that big money donations keep coming in for “research.”  This has happened with AS and cancer, and it will continue as long as we allow it.

Get it while you can…

John

DianeWI
    Participant

Hi JB,

I just wanted to mention that my yeast is in far better control while on MMS too.

IF you order MMS in the future, order the book as well.  The e-book is just a part of the written book. 

Hugs,

Diane

JBJBJB
    Participant

Diane,

Many thanks!!!  I also read for each 25 pounds weight, it takes 3 drops. It makes sense when you had 15 drops, it started to work. I will order the book and read it carefully. Thank you for your story and it really sounds AMAZING.

:JB

richie
    Participant

Hi

Sorry but the story I read above doesnt pass close analysis –” A late night visit from 8 armed MIBS –then going to the Post Office to mail letters –where are Post Offices open past 5 PM ??? —Over the years lots of stories and lots of miracles come down the pike –with the vast majority of them designed for one reason –to take the money —Cured 75000 people of malaria in Africa –and what reporting system was used –aside of South Africa the medical reporting systems are virtually nil —cures cancer AIDS etc etc —it is very possible it could help in some areas but cures of these killers —I dont buy that !!!!!

Richie

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘ Miracle Mineral Supplement’ is closed to new replies.