Home Forums General Discussion Miracle Mineral Supplement

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    greeno
    Participant

Here's a post of someone using straight MMS Sodium Clorite:

MMS Testimonial No. 15 – a cure with 5% Sodium Chlorite 27th November 2007 by Rett Anderson Posted in Disease, Oxidative Therapies, MMS Information
    I have posted in the past about my own story/recovery, so if it?s ok I will just repeat them
    here in this email for now?
    A friend first brought up drinking sodium chlorite in liters of water, mixed with
    ?greens? (grass powder/veggie powder) about 4 years ago. (Sodium chlorite is the active
    ingredient in MMS). She kept mentioning it over and over to me, telling me how much it
    had helped her, and many, many others she knew.
    I was pretty conservative, ate a SAD diet, and had very little experience with any holistic
    therapies. But, she was so enthusiastic, and she was a good friend, so I tried a liter with
    the drops and greens in it. (this was 5% sodium chlorite, so about 1/5 the strength of
    MMS).

Within the first hour of sipping this, I felt ?high? ? I was at work at the firehouse, so this
    was not the best place to feel this way, lol ? I called up Darlene (my friend) and at first she
    couldnt believe it, but I described the way I felt and she agreed, yup, I was probably
    stoned.
    We figured out, after thinking things over, that I had taken some anti-depressants and
    some anxiety meds about 8 to 12 mos before, and what had probably happened was a
    release/detox of stored meds from that prior time period ? so I had a REALLY nice,
    euphoric first two hours drinking NaClO2.
    After that, I began to feel incredibly more energetic, and I started to drop weight. I became
    so convinced so early about this combination that I continued to drink liters of water with
    these 5% NaClO2 drops, mixed with about a teaspoon of dry grass powder/veggie powder,
    about 4 -5 of these per day. The more I drank, the more weight I lost, and the more my
    appetite/desires shifted to eat the healthy food that was being recommended to me
    (?alkaline diet?). It is almost as though the more pure my body became, the more I wanted
    to eat whole foods, green foods, etc?.
    In the first 4 months I noticed the following benefits:
    – I lost 40lbs (although I had NOT been trying to lose weight)
    – I began to look a LOT younger ? I was 39 then ? most people
    would guess I was 28 – 29
    – My eyes brightened a TON ? they went from tired and dull, to bright green ? for the
    first time in my life, people would comment about my eyes?lol
    – Little skin problems cleared up ? itchiness, skin health, etc?
    – My dandruff disappeared and my scalp stopped itching.
    – I finally slept soundly; I had always awoken tired, and would have trouble waking up
    even by 7 or 8 in the morning; now, I could go to bed at 11pm, and I would ALWAYS pop
    awake at 4:30 or 5am, ready to go, and not be tired again until the next night.
    – My snoring/sleep apnea just WENT away ? I had been tested in a hospital sleep study
    center, and I would stop breathing about 30 times per hour.
    – My allergies (seasonal, food, environmental) just WENT away ? after years of suffering,
    and trying every OTC med known to man.
    – My STRONG desires for sweets/carbs just WENT away (and when I say desires here, I
    mean pure LUST)
    – My mind cleared up ? for the first time really since high school I felt like I had my brain
    back ? it was wonderful; I started writing again, poetry and stories, I started studying new
    subjects, etc?
    – My energy level and my stamina continued to skyrocket ? I would take my soccer ball
    down to the park, in the 98 degree heat of July, and play with the 16 year old soccer
    players until they wore out. Then I would go for a run.
    – My patience, tolerance and love for others increased.
    It was INCREDIBLE. I remember telling friends after about 4 mos. (in all humility, lol) that I
    felt like I could bend steel with my bare hands. And the energy, the strength, the
    endurance, and clarity of thought and expression all felt holistic, natural and good.
    I?m sure there were many more things ? it is difficult to recall it all?but I remember that it
    basically gave me my life back.
    I hope this helps; maybe I will post it again.
    Please take care,
    Scott
    11/27/07
    Yes, this is mine.  And, you have my permission to re-post it at healthsalon.org .  I just wrote it the other day, 11/25/07, but I have written it several times in the past.
    In the past two years I have had several large doses of family tragedy, which has taken their toll on my health.  I am working hard to regain the benefits which I enjoyed for almost three years using this program.
    That?s why I was very excited to learn about Jim Humble?s work, and MMS ? the increased potency of the pre-activated and higher concentration NaClO2, combined with the greater understanding I gained from Jim?s books, have helped me a great deal in my efforts to cleanse my body again and return to a fully balanced inner terrain.

But, having said that, I do believe that there are many who will do better on a gentler and more steady program, such as this one I describe here.  It really all depends upon how challenged the health/environment is, and how aggressive the challenge is developing.
    Scott

Rosey UK
    Participant

Hi Ruth

I ordered the MMS from Subtle Energy Therapy in London, I realised too late that it was a PO Box which we know to avoid, however my payment went through paypal. I wanted to contact the company (subtle Therapy) to ask some questions as I'm now wondering if they have set up in their backyard and added bleach to some water in a bottle? I phoned my credit card company who gave me their phone number an 03 number I checked with my telephone company and they said it's a premium number.

What do you think!

Hope you are well!

Rosemary :blush:

spacehoppa
    Participant

Hi Rosemary,

Sorry for the delayed reply. I've been away on holiday. I don't know anything about this company, either good or bad so I can't say anything to reassure you I'm afraid. I ordered my MMS from http://www.Globallight.net. It came all the way from America, but I really trust these people and have bought from them before, items such as magnesium oil and a ball for my washing machine (which I use every week).

My advice would be that if the company seems at all iffy, or like they're trying to cash in, throw it away and order it again from a reputable source. Globallight are the biggest suppliers of MMS, and may even have been the original suppliers of the bottle you have, so there is safety in knowing that they make it in bulk. You'll have to pay some pretty stiff shipping costs from America, but as the MMS itself is so cheap, I still think it makes it a bargain, if it works for you, that is!

I'm sorry to cast aspersions on this company. I literally know nothing about them. But in my mind, if you have any doubts, re-order it again and have some peace of mind.

Hope that helps!

ruth

Edit: Let me just add that I've just been to their web site and I think the reason there's a PO Box number is that the product is actually being shipped from Canada, rather than London. It looks like it's most likely the real stuff to me. If you're in doubt, email them and ask them for proof of their certification from Jim Humble. The stickers on the bottle look slightly different to the ones from Global Light – their ones are orange stickers, rather than the white stickers these have. This, in itself, is a good enough reason to ask for certification. They should be happy to respond and furnish you with the information. If they don't, then maybe you should re-order.

One last thought, you could try activating it and see what happens. This will help determine if it's the real mccoy. Try putting 6 drops into a glass and adding 30 drops of citric acid solution (or vinegar or lemon juice) and wait 3 minutes. If at the end it has turned yellowish and smells of chlorine then it is almost certainly genuine. (Don't start with 6 drops though!!!! Start with one! Just use 6 drops to test it's genuine – using 6 drops will help you see what colour it turns after 3 minutes.)

Rosey UK
    Participant

Thanks Ruth

I emailed them and asked for a landlne number the reply was prompt. I rang and spoke to a lovely man Don who is now the distributor for england and europ.He was so enthusiastic and assured me it's made in Canada to  the correct specifications of Jim Humble.

I had a long chat with him and feel confident with that. He rings Canada all the time and on his site has the chemist in depth information .

We have both Jim's books and Joe my hubby reads it all the time.

Thanks again Ruth hope you had a good holiday

Rosemary

spacehoppa
    Participant

That's brilliant Rosemary, well done on being so proactive! I do hope it helps you. You must keep us all informed. My advice is to stick to no more than 6 drops per dose. If you want to take more than that in a day, just take more doses. This applies especially if you're using citric acid solution (as it produces far more chlorine dioxide than vinegar or lemon juice).

This way, I think you'll avoid the vomitting – maybe not the diarrhea, but that's most likely quite healing and therefore desirable – but hopefully you won't feel too nauseous with low doses.

Do give me a ring if you want to chat about it at all. I'm back home again now. (I'm out this morning though, but back in later for the little'uns' nap.)

Best wishes,

ruth

ickyvicky
    Participant

uh??sorry wat is esr??

Rosey UK
    Participant

Hi Vicky

ESR is the the measure of inflammation found in the blood tested  with regular blood tests, when on DEMARDS (desease modifying drugs) for Rheumatoid Arthritis and inflammatory deseases.

All the best

Rosemary

tbird2340
    Participant

[user=365]greeno[/user] wrote:

No big logic JBJBJB, I would add lemon juice etc if it didn't hurt.

Also after reading the Patent doc that Spacehop's posted the other day, it looks like straight MMS can also be of benefit.

I've still got a long way to go, but it's good not to feel quite as rubbish as I usually do on a Monday. Red wine is my weakness, but there's nothing else like it hey.

Bringing this thread back up… JBJBJB, it has been about 4 months since you said you purchased the MMS. Did you take it during those 4 months? Any details?

Thanks!

JBJBJB
    Participant

I have not even opened it yet. I chickened out. I don't feel like I did enough research on it, so I have not used it.

:JB:blush:

tbird2340
    Participant

:roll-laugh: That's smart on your part (not just blindly taking it).

tbird2340
    Participant

Almost two years later.. Anyone else try MMS and have any opinions on it?

vera
    Participant

The MMS sounds interesting – I'd like to try it myself.  Am wondering if anyone has ordered it in the US here – and which company is most reputable.  I see there are various sources on the internet.  If you need to PM the info to me, that would be fine.

Thanks!

Lori

vinny
    Participant

[user=1858]vera[/user] wrote:

The MMS sounds interesting – I'd like to try it myself.  Am wondering if anyone has ordered it in the US here – and which company is most reputable.  I see there are various sources on the internet.  If you need to PM the info to me, that would be fine.

Thanks!

Lori

Lori

I tried it and could not deal with the diarrhea that it caused. Also I think the FDA has stopped it from being sold.

vinny

Psoriatic Arthritis: 100mg Minoz Minocycline TABLET daily; twice daily 400mg Pentoxifylline;125mcg Levotyroxine: Have been using some level of Minocycline since 2008

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘ Miracle Mineral Supplement’ is closed to new replies.