Home Forums General Discussion Eva Holloway Fell and Broke Her Hip

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    sjess
    Participant

Eva called me tonight and told me she fell on Monday and broke her left hip. She had a total hip replacement today (Thursday) and they will have her up walking tomorrow. She is feeling fine tonight, but has not been able to get to a computer and she wanted to let you know what has happened to her.

Sharon

Okie Tam
    Participant

Sorry to hear that. Please tell Eva that she is in our thoughts and prayers for a quick and full recovery.

Tammy

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Sharon:

If you speak with Eva, please to send her our best.  I am expecting a full and speedy recovery report when Eva gets back to her keyboard.

Cheryl

sjess
    Participant

Eva mentioned she would be back on the computer as soon as she could to update everyone.

carries
    Participant

Please let Eva know she will be in my prayers as well and that I wish her a speedy recovery!

Parisa
    Participant

Eva,

So sorry to hear you broke your hip.  We're thinking of you and wish you well.

mschmidt
    Participant

Please also tell Eva that she's in my thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery.

Maria

A Friend
    Participant

Sharon,

Please tell Eva I'm thinking of her.  These things seem to happen in the 'blink of an eye.'  Hope she will bounce back.  I've heard some good reports about hip replacements for those who needed them. 

AF

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Eva – so sorry to hear about your fall and op and it's so sweet of you to let us all know. Wishing you a very speedy recovery. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Kim
    Participant

Oh, Eva, so very sorry. :crying:  Sending you big hugs and wishes for a speedy recovery.

We miss you around here, please post when you can.

Take care…..kim

Dan_M
    Participant

Sharon, please tell Eva that Sue and I will both be thinking of her and we wish her a very speedy recovery.

Peach73
    Participant

Oh I hate to hear this happened to her.  She was hanging in there and doing so well. I'm sure she will have tons of PT ….but I hope she will have a good recovery and can get back on track.  She is in my thoughts and prayers.

Conniel7777
    Participant

Oh No!

Please let Eva know that while I am so very sorry to hear this, i am also very glad to hear that it has been replaced already, and any pain she feels from now on will be the pain of RECOVERY and HEALING…. so thats a least a bright spot in all of this…

Take care, Eva.. get well soon!

Sending positive healing vibes and love out to you!

sjess
    Participant

I spoke to Eva this morning after she had some physical therapy. They had her walking. She said it was slow and a little painful. She will have more PT this afternoon. Eva seems in good spirits. I told her about how you have responded to this post.

Sharon 

Trudi
    Participant

[user=1956]sjess[/user] wrote:

Eva seems in good spirits.

Hi Sharon-

Thanks for keeping us up to date.  I am so glad to hear Eva is in good spirits and on the mend.  Please give her sincere get well wishes–

Take care,

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘ Eva Holloway Fell and Broke Her Hip’ is closed to new replies.