Home Forums General Discussion Eva Holloway Fell and Broke Her Hip

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    sjess
    Participant

[user=442]Trudi[/user] wrote:

Thanks for keeping us up to date.  I am so glad to hear Eva is in good spirits and on the mend.  Please give her sincere get well wishes–

Oh, my pleasure. Glad to do it.

Sharon 😀

nspiker
    Participant

I am so sorry…please let Eva know we are all rooting for her fast recovery.:blush:

Sending lots of hugs and kisses,
    nancy

hopefulmama
    Participant

So sorry to hear about your broken hip, Eva 🙁  I am sending many prayers your way and thank you so much for the caring and kindness you have shown me.

Hope you have a very quick and smooth recovery.
    Andrea

mkbeeliever
    Participant

[user=1956]sjess[/user] wrote:

Eva called me tonight and told me she fell on Monday and broke her left hip. She had a total hip replacement today (Thursday) and they will have her up walking tomorrow. She is feeling fine tonight, but has not been able to get to a computer and she wanted to let you know what has happened to her.

Sharon

Awww man…this breaks my heart!  Eva, we love you and are praying!  Please keep us posted – will be checking this post for information and news.  xxoo
    Michelle

Char M
    Participant

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Eva!!

jaminhealth
    Participant

Boy, sorry to hear that.  Hope Eva will do good mending and speedy recovery. 

I may need a new hip but keep putting it off.   jam

Patti D
    Participant

Eva-
    So sorry to hear you broke your hip. Sending much love & a fast recovery. for you.
    I am sending lots of well wishes & prayers for good medical care!

Patti

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Gee Eva,I thought I was the only klutz in town.Hope you are mending well.Love you kid
                    XXXX Lynne

BeatingRA
    Participant

Oh Eva, I'm so sorry to hear about your fall.  I'm praying for a speedy recovery for you!

Hugs,

Theresa

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Hello everyone,

thank you for your prayer for speedy recovery. I had an interaction with a medication today and they had to give me a sahot for nauseau. Well there has to be one clutz every where. I will write more later one when I feel better.

Eva:D

Eva Holloway

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Oh Eva – take care. We're all cheering for your speedy recovery. Lynnie 

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Kim
    Participant

Thanks for checking in, Eva.  Sure hope you're feeling a little better today and they've found a pain med that won't make you nauseous.

You are unbelievably tough and determined so we all expect you to be back on the dance floor soon, but for now I'm sure this is terribly frustrating. :crying:

Take care…..kim

Dan_M
    Participant

Hey Eva! 🙂 So glad to see that you're on the mend! My better half and I are both thinking of you. We hope you keep getting better and that you'll be checking in with a full report in no time.:cool:

JBJBJB
    Participant

Eva,

Really glad to hear you are okay and on the way to fully recover. Prayers are sending your way.

JB

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Hello everyone,

tomorrow I will go to the rehab north of Houston. I may be there for three or four weeks. My 25 year old grandson is going to learn how to help me. He will be paid about 7 Dollars an hour. He lost his job about 6 weeks ago,

Eva

Eva Holloway

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘ Eva Holloway Fell and Broke Her Hip’ is closed to new replies.