Home Forums General Discussion After take antibiotic, more swelling and more pain, How can i reduce swelling?

Viewing 4 posts - 151 through 154 (of 154 total)
  • Author
    zoofie_85
    Participant

nancy- du u know for how long the swelling and pain are going to last?

nspiker
    Participant

Zoofie,

It's different for everyone.  Some people experience increased pain, and it can be a flare caused by the tetracycline.  Or, it can be a herx, which is a reaction from the bacteria die-off and toxins that are circulating. 

Try taking an epsom salts hydrogen peroxide bath, and see if you improve. 
    2 cups epsom salts in warm water bath, soak for 10 minutes.
    Add 32 oz. hydrogen peroxide and soak for another 10 minutes.

This will help soothe your joints.  If it is toxins circulating, it will help to remove them.

Also, drink lemon water.  It helps to detox.

Let us know if you feel better after the bath…I bet you do.
    nancy

YG
    Participant

hi Carrie, Nancy,

thanks for your post.

I have been wean down Pred from 5mg to 2.5mg, already 3 weeks, i find that the flare and stiffness are quite bad. since i am now 2.5mg, i don't want to go back to what ever more than this dose. So i rest a lot, cause i can't do much things.  I guess the too less pred doesn't work for me now.

The main problem in my place is, only can get 5mg Pred, no lesser dose pred.  I don't know how to cut the pill into smaller than quarter 😕 my condition now almost like the time i have not start Pred.

I did take chinese medicine which can help also, but work very slowly.

Carrie, what is plaquinil?

Nancy, i am still waiting for the doctor to call me for Clinda IV as he ordered last week, until today still not available yet. 

will update u soon.

YG

A Friend
    Participant

[user=2526]zoofie_85[/user] wrote:

nancy- du u know for how long the swelling and pain are going to last?

Hello Zoofie,

Keep your chin up… it will get better.  Sorry you have to go through this difficult time. 

This is a link to a well-known lemon-olive oil drink that helps with herxing, die-off, detoxing, and related problems.  The link is from a site/paper for AIDS patients, but is also very helpful for many diagnoses.  Even Dr. Garth Nicolson has included this drink under suggested helps in his writing.  (If you are not familiar with his work, his web site is:  http://www.immed.org

To read about the drink:

http://www.keephopealive.org/lemondrk.html

Best to you,

AF

Viewing 4 posts - 151 through 154 (of 154 total)

The topic ‘ After take antibiotic, more swelling and more pain, How can i reduce swelling?’ is closed to new replies.