Home Forums General Discussion Update on the Infrared Sauna use

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Conniel7777
    Participant

Thanks for that link, Eva!

Connie

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Kim,

I just got my book today  “Detoxify or Die”. Hope I learn something before I get the sauna.

Eva:D

Eva Holloway

Kim
    Participant

Hey Eva,

That book has so much sound information.  AF recommended it a while back and it was a good recommendation. 🙂

Good luck with the detox.

kim

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Well I have been reading the Detoxify or Die book and I have a problem with one item Coral Calcium. I have an allergy to it, tried it before and really got sick from it. Is there something else to take ?:sick:

Eva:?

Eva Holloway

Kim
    Participant

[user=236]Eva Holloway[/user] wrote:

Well I have been reading the Detoxify or Die book and I have a problem with one item Coral Calcium. I have an allergy to it, tried it before and really got sick from it. Is there something else to take ?:sick:

Help, AF!

AF is the one who is really up on supplements and has studied various forms of calcium so may be able to help.

kim

Susan LymeRA
    Participant

My first doctor had me on coral calcium.  Very expensive.  Then I read where another doctor said that was just hype.  That if anyone was really harvesting and grinding up all that coral, they would be arrested.  I don't know who is right.  That just sounded logical to me.

I stopped using it after that.

Some of my supplements have calcium in them, but I don't supplement pure calcium anymore.  I eat lots of green leafy veggies which are richer in calcium than dairy.

BTW, I have not used my sauna since June 22 and I have not had any pain, none, since June 22.  I'm turning chicken now to try my sauna again.  sigh……..

I will try it again.  I think I just have to do it in baby steps.

Trudi
    Participant

[user=86]Susan Lyme/RA[/user] wrote:

BTW, I have not used my sauna since June 22 and I have not had any pain, none, since June 22.  I'm turning chicken now to try my sauna again.  sigh……..

I know what you mean.  I herx more after the sauna.  I know that is a good thing, but…like you I'm going to do very little at a time!!  BTW, I notice if I sit in the sun, same thing happens.

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Susan LymeRA
    Participant

Aren't we all just odd little ducks?:P

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘ Update on the Infrared Sauna use’ is closed to new replies.