Home Forums General Discussion Thyroid cyst- need biopsy

Viewing 3 posts - 151 through 153 (of 153 total)
  • Author
    Maz
    Keymaster

[user=287]Patti D[/user] wrote:

Still don't know if this thyroid is AI related, lyme related or post menopausal related but I suppose, what is the difference. I hope your ultrasound comes out good too>

Hi Patti,

Maybe a combination of all of the above? I.e. one thing leads to another and another? Just being in the change of life predisposes us and sets the scene for these things, I reckon, according to the stats on thyroid and AI diseases, in general. Add a nice little chronic infection to the mix…and voila! :sick:

Thanks for your kind words. When I get my act together, will let you know how things pan out with the thyroid scan and probably another round of biopsies.

If we don't get a chance to chat before, have a wonderful Christmas, Patti. with your loved ones around you…life doesn't get much better than that, eh? 😀 

Peace, Maz

Patti D
    Participant

Thanks Trudi & Maz!
    I finally got my blood test results today on the thyroid.
    TSH 4.19 normal range : .34-5.60
    Free T4 .8 normal ” 0.6-1.2
    T3 Free 2.9 normal ” 2.5-3.9

Don't know if this is down from before or not.

My Vit D, Hydroxy was 24.3 Low Range 32.0-100.00

Pharmacist recommended supplementing with D3

Not sure what to do but sit and wait and see what happens.
    I bought D3 supplements today but wish I could just get into a sunny area. Sounds better.

Thanks ladies & Have a Merry Christmas!!!
    Patti

Trudi
    Participant

[user=287]Patti D[/user] wrote:

Thanks ladies & Have a Merry Christmas!!!

You, too, Patti!!

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Viewing 3 posts - 151 through 153 (of 153 total)

The topic ‘ Thyroid cyst- need biopsy’ is closed to new replies.