Home Forums General Discussion Lupus patient. Make my dreams come true

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    KitKat
    Participant

Hi,
    Lupus patient, :roll-laugh: Kit Doyle here. I have a favor to ask fellow Road Back followers. Having lupus makes planning a wedding seem overwhelming. My fiance, Scott and I are one of four finalist in a contest called Wedding Wishes. Winner is chosen by the number of votes they receive.  I was wondering if you would vote for us.

Go to http://www.khsltv.com
    click on WEDDING WISHES on left hand side.
    Pick  SCOTT AND KIT. in the voting box.

If you have more than one email address, please vote with all, please.  Also, please share with spouses and if you can persuade any of your friends to vote, we'd really appreciate it. 

Voting is through the 29th.  
    Thank you so much –
    Kit Doyle

mkbeeliever
    Participant

Done!  I hope you win!

KitKat
    Participant

THANK YOU soooo much!  Having lupus, as you know, drains you of energy.  I just don't have the energy or stamina to plan a wedding right now.  If we win, viewers choose everything for us…..cake, theme, flowers, etc.  That would be soooo awesome!  REALLY appreciate your help.

Trudi
    Participant

[user=1514]KitKat[/user] wrote:

If you have more than one email address, please vote with all, please. 

I voted–Good Luck; couldn't vote with additional email addresses :(, the names didn't show–only the thank you for voting.

I'll try again later–

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

KitKat
    Participant

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH.  This would be a dream come true.  It is hard enough to plan a wedding when your healthy. Living with Lupus, I just don't have the energy I'd like to have.   Again, I REALLY appreciate it.

:roll-laugh:Kit

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Put me down for 8. When is the last day for votes, I have many coworkers, but won't see tnem until Monday.

Cheryl

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Put me down for 8. When is the last day for votes, I have many coworkers, but won't see tnem until Monday.

Cheryl

Trudi
    Participant

[user=442]Trudi[/user] wrote:

[user=1514]KitKat[/user] wrote:

If you have more than one email address, please vote with all, please. 

I voted–Good Luck; couldn't vote with additional email addresses :(, the names didn't show–only the thank you for voting.

I'll try again later–

Trudi

Got 3 more in–:roll-laugh:–I'm excited for you!!  Let us know the outcome–

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

KitKat
    Participant

THANK YOU sooooo much! I am so grateful to those voting.  The last day to vote is July 29th.  I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.  This would truly be the highlight of my life.

Thanks again :roll-laugh:

Kit

KitKat
    Participant

Will definitely post the outcome. Voting is through July 29th and we find out July 30th.  I am soooooo very appreciative of your help.  So VERY  grateful!!!!!:roll-laugh:

KitKat
    Participant

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!  Votes are accepted through July29th.  We find out on July 30th.   So grateful for your help.

Kit:roll-laugh:

sierrra
    Participant

I voted!

Sierra

KitKat
    Participant

Thank you, Sierra.  This means the world to me.  APPRECIATE all the help we can get.

linda
    Participant

Done. What fun, I hope you win! Cute couple!;)

KitKat
    Participant

You guys rock!  Thank you soooo very much!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘ Lupus patient. Make my dreams come true’ is closed to new replies.