Home Forums General Discussion Lupus patient. Make my dreams come true

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Participant

This is so fun ~ add two more votes. 🙂

kim

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Kittn,you are so young and sweet that you  can't be a Cat yet  hehehe.I will put in a vote if you can tell me what are the  words where it says….enter the above words….is it your name?
      I have 2 daughters that I would love to plan weddings for but doggone they are quite happy just to live together despite having children.Must to something about that before I kick the bucket.    Lynne

Kim
    Participant

LynneG,

You are adorable and I would love to meet you one day!  A fellow orchid lover with SD – hey, what are the odds? :roll-laugh:  Just got my youngest “officially” married. 😉

In the space where it says enter the letters – do just that, type in the letters in the box.  It's a security thing.

Take care…..kim

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

one vote from Sydney Australia. Good luck guys! Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

KitKat
    Participant

Thank you sooooo much.  Where do you live?  I'm in Chico, CA.  Yip, where it says copy letter….just copy exactly how it is written including spaces or dashes if used. I am so grateful for all the votes I can get.  THANKS AGAIN,

Kit:roll-laugh:

KitKat
    Participant

Thank you sooo much!  WOW all the way from Australia.  I am so grateful for all the votes I can get. This is truly a dream for me. thanks again,

Kit :roll-laugh:

KitKat
    Participant

You rock!!!!!

linda
    Participant

I forgot to ask, when do you find out if you won? I'm going to post your story and where to vote on my facebook acct. as well. Good luck!

Facebook mission accomplished, I also asked my son, who has hundreds of friends on fb (I only have about 20), to put the word out.

KitKat
    Participant

We find out on the 30th.  Eeeeek!  I so hope we win.  This would truly be a dream come true. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!

Nickie_M
    Participant

Two votes from Canada sent with love and best wishes.  Nickie

Mumof3
    Participant

Just got two more votes! Very cute video! Good luck!

KitKat
    Participant

Thanks soooo much!  REALLY appreciate it.

KitKat
    Participant

Thank you sooooo much!  REALLY REALLY appreciate all the votes we can get.  I can't express how grateful I am.

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hey Kimmie;
        My computer is about as old and decrepid as it's mistress and I must be missing something.In the box above the “submit” I know I have to enter “enter the words above” but there are no words or even letters.There are boxes for my name,my email,the choice of couple,enter the words above and the box for it below.HELP
       I would just love to meet you also.Frig a dig,dig we would have a great time.Since I worked for Air Canada for 27 years I have passes anywhere,any time but am a prisoner of thousands of orchids,16 cats,a bunch of absolutely adorable skunks that are polishing off the remains of supper's ham as I write,and an adorable muskrat.Have not had a day off since Sept 1991 and I am really running low on steem.A few days away and I should be good for a couple more decades. hehehe
       I know exactly what plant to bring you also ,Vascostylis “Thailand Blue”  The most elegant and breath taking plant I have ever met.Besides that it is well behaved and only about a foot tall,not like some of the Vandas I have that are 6-7 feet tall with root systems just as long.If I ever have time to find the camera I will send you pics of the greenhouse.Right now id Stanhopea time,these orchids flower from the bottom and each time you walk by you would swear that Poo Bear tipped over the honey pot.If you don't know these plants justt google the name to see them.

KitKat
    Participant

Hi, there –

Thanks for trying to vote for me. Sorry it is causing you grief.  Underneath our names Scott and Kit …some weird lettered words should appear and you copy what you see in the box below…..sometimes there are dashes and spaces….you copy exactly as seen.  Then hit submit.  Hope that helps.  27 years with Air Canada…how cool.  I love to travel, bet you've seen a lot of places.  I'm in Chico CA.  (Northern Cali).

Take care and THANKS AGAIN for trying to vote.

Kit

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘ Lupus patient. Make my dreams come true’ is closed to new replies.