Home Forums General Discussion Lupus patient. Make my dreams come true

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Participant

[user=31]Lynne G./SD[/user] wrote:

Hey Kimmie;
              I know exactly what plant to bring you also ,Vascostylis “Thailand Blue”  The most elegant and breath taking plant I have ever met.Besides that it is well behaved and only about a foot tall,not like some of the Vandas I have that are 6-7 feet tall with root systems just as long.If I ever have time to find the camera I will send you pics of the greenhouse.Right now id Stanhopea time,these orchids flower from the bottom and each time you walk by you would swear that Poo Bear tipped over the honey pot.If you don't know these plants justt google the name to see them.   

You had me at blue vanda.  I found a picture and the Thailand Blue is gorgeous.  I have a Princess Mikasa that is a beauty too.  Please do send pix (just ask Tom for help :roll-laugh:).  

Also, you can send me your email in a PM and I'll vote for KitKat for you. 😉

Take care…..kim

Kim
    Participant

Just cast one more for Lynne G. 🙂

KitKat
    Participant

You ROCK!   I am so excited. I hope next week, I'll be sharing good news with everyone.  Voting is until the 29th and we are supposed to get a call on the 30th.

THANK YOU AGAIN for your wonderful support.

Hard to express how grateful we are.

Hugs,

Kit

casey
    Participant

Voted for ya. Good luck!!

Casey

KitKat
    Participant

Thanks a million.  I am so grateful.  We soooo wanna win, but I have a feeling it is going to be a tight race.  Every vote counts that is for sure. So, thanks for taking the time out of your day to vote.  It does not go unnoticed. :roll-laugh:

Kit & Scott

Forum Admin
    Keymaster

We wish to advise that duplicate threads that contain the same request have been deleted to free up board space and to allow responses to come through this one thread. RBFV

BeatingRA
    Participant

Kit,  I voted.  Good luck!

KitKat
    Participant

Thank you soooo much!  We need all the votes we can get.  We REALLY Appreciate you taking the time to vote.

Thanks again!!!!

Kit

KitKat
    Participant

Thank is a gorgeous flower. I just looked it up. Amazing!

Little Red
    Participant

I voted!

KitKat
    Participant

Thanks for voting.  I find out later today whether I won or not.

Appreciate your vote. I'm on pins and needles today.

Thanks again,

Kit

Rosey UK
    Participant

Done

Good Luck!

Rosemary

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘ Lupus patient. Make my dreams come true’ is closed to new replies.