Home Forums General Discussion For successful MSM users

Viewing 11 posts - 136 through 146 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Participant

[user=851]tbird2340[/user] wrote:

[user=970]jaminhealth[/user] wrote:

So Tom, that's the conversion, Wow!!   I like the pic of that little cutie, your child, a girl with the earrings, right?    Take care..jam

Thanks! 😀 Yup, a girl.. Mya Rae.. She just turned 3 12/30.. She did have earrings until her ears got infected when we put different ones in.. Now she won't let us put new ones in and the holes closed up.. 🙁

Tom, this is an eye test for me.  Is your precious little girl wearing earrings in this picture?  I see nothing.

tbird2340
    Participant

[user=40]Kim[/user] wrote:

[user=851]tbird2340[/user] wrote:

[user=970]jaminhealth[/user] wrote:

So Tom, that's the conversion, Wow!!

jaminhealth
    Participant

Wowser!!!  Whata beauty she is….daddy's little Girl.   Kim couldn't see those  earrings!!!   Enlarged are they little dragonflys or kites or butterflys????

Trudi
    Participant

Tom–

What a beautiful child!!  Who does she get that gorgeous red hair from?

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Maz
    Keymaster

Mya Rae…a lovely name for a beautiful little princess! 😀  Pink is definitely her color!  have always had trouble with pierced earrings and infections, too. The only type I could wear were silver and gold…rich tastes, I guess. :roll-laugh:

Peace, maz

scottishprincess
    Participant

Hi all,

Don't mean to sound niave, but to everyone out there who doesn't like/can't stand the taste.. Why don't you get the MSM mixed with orange (vit C) works even better withe the Vit C.. and to me, perhaps I'm weird, it just tastes like orange cordial:D

scottishprincess
    Participant

Well I can get it here in Oz, but if you can't get it in the US or UK or anywhere else in the world here is the website where I get mine 🙂

http://www.fourbody.com.au/product.php?productid=1453269128

PS I actually really like the taste of this one :blush:

Kim
    Participant

Thanks, Tom, what a cutie!

tbird2340
    Participant

Thanks for all the compliments! She's definitely my little princess!

The red hair… We get that question EVERYWHERE we go… No joke.. Every time we go to the store, etc “Where does she get the red hair from?” :roll-laugh:

We love that she has it though and don't mind the question.. I get a little red in my facial hair when it grows out and my wife had it when she was a wee little girl but hers grown out blonde.. We're hoping Mya's don't change..

vinny
    Participant

I use Nunaturals, Nustevia White Stevia Powder from http://www.iherb.com which is blended with Maltodextrin to reduce bitterness and is closer to being like sugar on concentration. It is $14 for 12 oz  canister of powder.

vinny

Psoriatic Arthritis: 100mg Minoz Minocycline TABLET daily; twice daily 400mg Pentoxifylline;125mcg Levotyroxine: Have been using some level of Minocycline since 2008

jaminhealth
    Participant

MSM and nose bleed (one nostril) deduction.  Tell me if you think I'm on to why my one nostril bleeds.  I had nose surgery about 30 yrs ago and there is a lot of scar tissue in the left nostril.  It's dry over the years and since taking the MSM in high doses that left nostril bleeds,  on occasion, more recently.

Could it be that the MSM is making that scar tissue more permeable and softening it up and it bleeds when I blow or rub the nose area. 

I guess I'll have to stop the MSM for a while or drop way back for a while and see what happens.

The rheumy said yesterday on the bloodwork on RA factor and as far as AP for the OA, I just don't know.  I talked to her about 50 mg of doxy MWF and she probably would have gone with it but I just didn't do it.

More of a discovery is that Hashimoto's antibody no's where high and we talked about that and how Hashi mimics a lot of FM symptons.   I was told about 5 yrs ago that I had Hashimoto's but just brushed it off…nothing can be done as far as I can read and am told. 

Thanks all who answer with any insights.   jam

Viewing 11 posts - 136 through 146 (of 146 total)

The topic ‘ For successful MSM users’ is closed to new replies.