Home Forums General Discussion Earthing reduces inflammation can help autoimmune/ Rheumatic

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    vera
    Participant

Hi GG,

Thank you for the links! I watched and it was interesting to see how just laying on the sheet or the mat took the reading down to 0. It would be so interesting to test that for myself. I hope to when I get the sheets one day, and certainly hope to have the success you are having! Again, it’s so nice to hear from someone using them.

Best!

Lori

gratefulgirl
    Participant

Hi Lori, I’m typing right now with the universal mat on my knees & the laptop on it. As long as I keep my wrist in contact with the mat, the reading on my multimeter — yes, I got one on sale at radio shack yesterday –goes from 1500 mv to 22 mv. When I remove my hands from the mat while close to or in contact with the mac or electrical strips, pain & stiffness seep into my fingers and knees. The moment I touch the mat, it goes away.

Also, if I’m in a restaurant bar surrounded by big screen digital TVs, my appetite goes to zero. So it’s starting to add up that I’m extremely electrohypersensitivity (EH). I’m starting the practice of turning my cell phone & laptop to airport mode as much as possible. It’s a tough one, though, at my shop since I use my cell to take credit cards πŸ™„ This is why I need the Nyloxin spray & gel.

I’m reading more about how EHS is being linked to physical changes such as autoimmune disorders and more. So earthing and removal of as much electricity and wifi can benefit us against this threat. Still looking for the link so I can share it here.

All the best, GG

vera
    Participant

Hi GG,

Now I really can’t wait to get a set! I also want a meter to test it like you are doing. Is that what I ask for at Radio Shack, a multi-meter?

It was incredible to watch the videos (you put links to). I checked the bedroom light switch, and it was in the ‘up’ position, so I wrangled things around to be able to keep it in the down position. Probably doesn’t make that much difference without the earthing sheet, but who knows!

I am really bothered by interstitial cystitis – which I’ve read is a Lyme-related problem – though I haven’t been to a doctor to be diagnosed for Lyme. Read some things about earthing that said it can be of help there, too. Between the PsA and the IC I am VERY anxious to try earthing, as it’s another hopeful strategy out there. Wish it weren’t so expensive or I’d do it this second! πŸ™„

Best!

Lori

gratefulgirl
    Participant

Hi Lori, I was lucky to find a quality multi-meter for $19.99 at RS. It was on clearance. It has to be sensitive enough to read volts (I sound like the amateur that I am!).

Today I took it to my shop and was astounded to see that I registered at upwards of 10 volts! That is a crazy # & I’ve been in my shop for 6 years. No wonder I began to have issues of RA magnitude! The moment I hooked up to my earthing bands, or the universal mat, my voltage dropped to ZERO! It’s so funny, I have to scramble to unsnap my wires when a client enters the shop πŸ˜† But I am telling as many about Earthing as I can and lending the book out, too.

I was assigned an RN case manager at Anthem and I talked her ear off about Earthing & my Electrohypersensitivity. Even said that she should get someone in touch with me to explain how Earthing can bring down health care costs dramatically. I was a little bold about that since I used to work there and my bosses were the Prez & VEEPs & stakeholders. I left when it became more about $$$ than improving healthcare πŸ˜‰

The one I purchased is the “RadioShack Digital Multimeter. I have to press the “select” button a couple of times to get it to the Volt reading vs the milivolt reading.

I slept on my pillow case last night. I definitely felt more relief in my neck/ spine and loved that I could place my hands on the extra fabric, since it came as a king size case.

I wish you the best in getting your Earthing going ASAP!!!! GG

vera
    Participant

Thanks GG! When I end up purchasing the earthing products, I will get to RS and get myself a meter. At least I’ll know what to ask for when I go in there!

So do the pillow cases need to be connected to the outlet as well? I can’t find any info about them on the internet. That sounds wonderful for my neck.

Too bad the earthing company can’t come up with a device to wear discreetly on your person! I’d be doing the same thing knowing the voltage you are exposed to at work. Sometimes I feel ‘wired’ or electric in my house, especially sleeping, even though as much is unplugged as possible.

Knowing you’re an RN gives more credibility to this, even though I am absolutely convinced it’s sound science! So thanks πŸ˜€ for being willing to pave the way for us!

Best!
    Lori

gratefulgirl
    Participant

Hi Lori, yes, the pillow case has its own stretch cord that connects to the ground port of an outlet. Each product sent comes with a ground port checker so you can be assured that the outlet is grounded. The starter kit also came w/ a sensor that tells you if your product is still doing what it’s supposed to do and so far so good. What’s the most reassuring is seeing the voltage in my body register to from 2 or 10 to zero when I hook up to any of the products!

I have ordered extension wires for different rooms of my house and the throw earth kit now that it’s getting chillier.

Be well, GG

casey
    Participant

is a earthing mat pretty much the same as a TENS machine?
    Thanks!

gratefulgirl
    Participant

Hi Casey, no it is not. It’s simply a conductive device that allows the negative electrons from the earth to reach you. Far better explanations can be found at Earthinginstitute.net or Earthing.com. Their studies show inflammation via heat imaging before and after as greatly reduce or irradicated once a person has been grounded. I personally feel this relief and have noted that my ankle and feet nodules and soft bumps are completely gone. And now that I’m removing sources of EMF or electro magnetic Fields, they are not trying to return, especially since I Earth/ Ground as much as possible! Hope this is helpful to you!

Be well, GG

vera
    Participant

Casey,

I own a TENS unit and GG is right, it is NOT the same thing – or I’d be using it for sure!

Lori

gratefulgirl
    Participant

Hi All, instead of starting a new thread, I’ll tack this note about Electrohypersensitivity here. It’s about the dangers of Cordless phones and how they can contribute to inflammatory or rheumatic issues! If anyone thinks I should start a new thread discussion, please let me know!!!

I always wondered why I could not unbend my elbow without effort after holding the Cordless phone. Now I know why!

After reading the article below and after placing the cordless phone & base in our bedroom the other night, far from where we slept (I tried to move it from where my husband was sitting in the living room — it had been next to his head!), I awoke the next am feeling like I had full blown RA/ Rheumatoid Arthritis again. Where I had stopped limping and was feeling more normal for longer pockets of time each day that I Earthed/ grounded & removed more sources of EMFs, I was back to feeling horrible again!

The next day I replaced the phones w/ corded sets. So we’re back to pre 1990’s with 25 foot stretch cords from headset to base. The next morning, I was making a good recovery and actually ran down the stairs shortly after waking up! So this is yet another incident that confirms that I have been Electrohypersensitive all along and that that is what caused my RA.

My appetite is returning and my nodules and soft bumps are completely gone from my ankles and feet. And the jelly bean-sized lymph nodes in my groin are down to Tic Tac size.

Just remember that having a cordless phone base in your apt or home is like having a Cell phone tower mast in your midst. THAT is CRAZY!!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here’s some info from Lloyd Burrell’s site:

http://www.electricsense.com/815/cordless-phones-even-more-dangerous-than-cell-phones/

Most cordless phones use DECT (Digital European Cordless Telephone) technology. The handset and the base of the phone, emit pulsed microwave radiation.

Cancer Link With Cordless Phone Radiation

Research from Swedish scientists concludes that cordless phones raise the risk of developing cancer. After evaluating malignant brain tumor patients

casey
    Participant

Thanks for the info!!
    Casey

cavalier
    Participant

EMF’s are a HUGE issue!

Jill

cavalier
    Participant

Being laid up with recovery from 2 kidney stones that I had to have surgically removed I am just getting into the book that came with my earthing sheet, which by the way has helped me tremendously as I had it off & it went off in my head that the stent which they put in that has been causing a lot of pain & bladder spasms could be helped & sure enuf a major difference as well as for my hubby’s hand arthritis. I have to have anesthesia again this Friday Ugh to remove the stent so I can fully recover but the point is what I read was some amazing stories of Rheumatic/ autoimmune diseases responding many cases of RA that I read testimonies about – I can feel it helping my circulation & I don’t hurt as much for me it’s addicting but there’s no med’s involved which is GREAT πŸ˜€

For anyone who has RA I just am passing this on one wouldn’t think this could do that much but it does indeed for me at least. Best- Jill systemic SD, Lyme, CPn, Candida, Bart, parasites, hashimotos thyroiditis, toxic heavy metals

cavalier
    Participant

My right ankle has always been swollen since 09 when I had the phrenic nerve graft that wasn’t successful – they took the surreal nerve from my leg but they started down by my ankle & the swelling from their trauma & incision the swelling never went down but with the 1st time of earthing using the 1/2 sheet it did after the 1st night & it continues too something I can visually see & I can fell the good things inside too & I don’t wake up like I normally do during the nite.

I wanna get one for the car now & a mat too.

Jill

gratefulgirl
    Participant

Hi Jill, I use the mat when I’m standing in place doing my am makeup. It allows for more freedom to move than when wearing the stretch bands. When I’m watching tv or doing my blogs, I’ll wear the bands on all wrists & ankles. I have to say that I ADORE my throw blanket. It’s soft and tends to wrap around me d/t its weight. So now I am sleeping w/ 2 pillow cases, the 1/2 sheet & the throw. I feel absolutely hugged by mother earth when I go to sleep. I still awake w/ am stiffness, but that is because I need to get an electrician to move the smart meter which is outside near the bedroom where we sleep. Being electrohypersensitive requires me to do that.

I also use the car mat.

So glad to hear that you are getting positive results from earthing!

Blessings! GG

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.