Home Forums General Discussion Warfarin

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Participant

Bless you! :blush:

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hey Trudi;
         That is the most wonderful news I have ever had.Sure hope it is true as my coffee cup follows me around all day.I always said I need to be hooked up to an I.V bag of it.I heard it is supposed to constrict blood vessels but have always ignored ithat since my Raynaud's is almost gone.     Lynne

Trudi
    Participant

[user=31]Lynne G./SD[/user] wrote:

Sure hope it is true as my coffee cup follows me around all day.

Hi Lynne–

I've heard this more than once about the benefits of coffee.  I sent my sister and my niece this article.  They were ecstatic :)!!  My niece drinks 8 cups a day–to me that's a bit much, but her blood pressure is low, doesn't complain about problems with sleeping, and appears very healthy.

Enjoy–

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘ Warfarin’ is closed to new replies.