Home Forums General Discussion Things continue to evolve

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    cavalier
    Participant

Hi Maz – I got Dr Chi’s herbs yesterday & so I started in using the autocin & the Vein lite I got in a full days worth yesterday & am on my 2nd day into this. I also got Bamboo to take just until my cough dries up – which this is clearing alot of congestion out – I am still waiting on the Gluthathione Neubulizer, Dr C. has not sent back the fax to authorize the RX yet.

The Autocin is a immune modulator NOT a suppressor. I cant take a suppressor, due to increased risk for a lung infection.

I just ran out of Bolouke, which I took for the last 3 months supposed to break the fibrin, but in my case I didn’t see any value with it in making inroads and I have taken enzymes & Serrapetase for many months, again it may have helped to a degree, but was not enough for me.
    I noticed increased circulation from the Veinlite right away, which honestly surprised me as I didn’t expect to notice anything that fast nor did i feel it was as bad as I used to be loads worse than I am now, so this is surprising how noticable it is & it’s a good thing. It’s hard for me to separate the Veinlite from the Autocin as I take them together.

The Bamboo is helping as I said my cough to be more productive, once i am over the cough I can stop this.

I am also taking Dr Chi’s Hypertine for my BP & it’s lowered my BP both top & bottom by 10 points, which it is in a good range will keep a eye on this, I check my BP daily, but what is super is it is lowered my Heart rate which my left side of my heart is working too hard to what it was back in 05 at heart rate of 84, which is very good, I have not had any luck with BP med by prescription in lowering my heart rate. I am less tired probably due to the heart rate being improved. I had read that menopausal women when their hormones wane, can be at increased risk for the left Diastolic dsyfunction – coupled with Lyme & SD are all risk factors. I will have Dr C. help me with checking hormone levels. Obviously, early menopause, which I had gives more time for this risk along with my other risk factors. For both men & women heart risk goes up as the hormones wane but some folks do great so it’s hard for me to say which is the risk factor for me other than to address all 3 as best I can.

It’s still early, but am so used too many OTC’s not being that effective for me – it’s something about his combo’s for these that makes the difference. His website & ordering thru him is a bit more cost, there are others on the net who sell his formulas for about 5 to 10% less, but they also offer free shipping if the order is 50 bucks which Dr Chi’s shipping I think is on the pricey side for shipping – just a word to the wise.
    There is a relationship in the moons in the hands & there is a wheel he has it costs 10 bucks that I did get for free that one can look up that Dr Chi made, based on what is seen it then recommends the best formulas, of course Rheumatic diseases for Autocin is not on this wheel. My left side is worse than my right – kinda of makes sense my issues on the left side are worse than my right.

So far I am pleased with the combo knowing the gains I am making with Mino & Zith combined which I know for a fact were gained only when the dosage for the Zith was upped & then mino added. I am now combining both Mino & Zith on the 3 days a week I am on the Zith & only 2 days I dont take mino on the days I do the painful Bicillin injections. Now the extra help with my vascular my fatigue is being helped too I feel better.

I am taking the SEES2000 herbal for lyme by Barlow herbals so by the time i see Dr C. on the 30th will ask for a new blood test -perhaps i can stop the Bicillin injections will see I dont know if 5 wk’s of Bicillin is enough time to see but I would like to get another CD57 is it test to check.

Will ask Dr C. about the clindy IV’s once a month if he wont help, then I will have to go see Dr S. in Iowa which is a real hardship to do so will see.

It’s all about finding that sweet spot. i appreciate your input so much.

Best – Jill SD, Lyme & CPn

cavalier
    Participant

Good news is I have noticed over the last 5 days better circulation & my gums which I didn’t think were pale to begin with, but are definitely much more vibrant in color, pinker than they were & the gum tissue is firmer.

My body temp has risen in the AM at wakening from 95 which is what it was before I started the Dr Chi’s herbs & the Barlow herbs, to where I am now been all week in the AM at 96.3, which is 1.3 points gain which not only can I tell me my circulation is better, but I’m a bit warmer body temp wise which is good I need that to kill off the bacteria. That has been consistently better.

Keep in mind I have already climbed from the low’s of 92.0 in the AM, which is what I used to consistently be before I started AP & working on both the Lyme & SD. For me this seems to be a good marriage.

Jill SD, Lyme & CPn

cavalier
    Participant

Saw Dr C. again this week still having trouble breathing – finally after 3 wk’s time in waiting finally got the Gluthathione neublizer, he didn’t see the request to call the compounding Pharmacy.
    Chest has been so tight & painful and really taking a toll on me – but I am hoping I can FINALLY start the Clindy IV’s as the 5 wk’s of Bicillin injections just didn’t seem to cause any herxing or help so I asked Dr. C. if he would order a change to the Clindy – am hoping knock on wood hard there wont be any delays in getting this going I gave him a home health nursing service to call and he has a Tn Doc’s license for the nursing service which is what they say they require.

If the Clindy gets started as this was my best response it will keep me here at home rather than have to go back to Ia. which is difficult to do monthly – am hopeful there will be no more unexpected delays.

Jill SD, Lyme & CPn

Maz
    Keymaster

Jill, what a journey you’ve been on. I’m constantly amazed and inspired by your courage and tenacity to keep the ball rolling on your treatment course. I sincerely hope you can finally get the IVs instituted and covered. If anyone deserves this break, you do, for all your persistence and hard work.

Hang in there, girl…Dr. C. sounds like he really wants to be able to help you. I’m pulling for you that he can pull out all the stops on this and get you the treatment that has worked so well for you in the past.

cavalier
    Participant

Tx Maz – you are a dear! I hope u are feeling well.

I have come to the conclusion that I dont think the zithromax is doing much for me – I actually think the Mino is doing more to slow progression – I dont make that statement lightly but after 9 months of just zithromax & no mino – since adding in the mino I am getting skin softening again, I think my body is showing me which is more effective. I may do a trial of just the mino without the zith for a short term of just a few weeks to see how I do & of course report to both Dr S & C of what I observe & feel, while waiting for the Clindy IV.

Perhaps I do fit into the Nanobacteria mode of which I just posted some info on a new topic- I sure seem too on the calcium front. It could be why so many patients have responded so well to Mino. Of course I still have to deal with the Lyme too – but I’m very well pleased with the SES2000 herbal by Barlow herbal for the Lyme is making me herx & has raised my body temp a little thus far.

cavalier
    Participant

I should add that Dr C. agreed with me, since I never herxed on the Bicillin injections to stop doing them – he said since I reacted better to Clindy IV’s that we should retry that. He mentioned perhaps I have a Babesia component or it could be intracellular which it probably is intracellular.

Dr C. also ordered some Magnesium Cream for me – even though I take oral Magnesium despite the arguement that Biofilms like them, so does my heart I have to feel I need to live if I kill off the biofilms but i am also not living still that’s not good it’s a hard thing to balance though what is the right thing there.

Oddly the compounded Magnesium Cream does more to help open up my chest to breath being absorbed directly thru the skin than I have gotten from oral Mag. Now perhaps in part it is due to my impaired GI motility but others when I searched the net also have reported better gains in breathing from magnesium cream. So for anyone who has SOB due to PH, lung or heart issues as I have both I do feel the magnesium cream does help.

Jill SD, Lyme & CPn

cavalier
    Participant

Have talked to InfuServe’s Pharmacist twice in the last 2 days – he called to tell me that TN. requires not only the doc’s license to be in TN but ALSO the Pharmacist & they are not licensed for Tn. He said I should have not gotten the Bicillin from them it was a oversight.

I called back today to ask if they could send the Clindy to Dr C. in Ms. & I pick it up from him there – they think that might work as they are licensed for Ms. The Pharmacist is going to call to Dr C. & if he agrees i could have the Clindy by next week! Their prices for the Clindy IV’s are amazingly good, & I really do like their company, so I hope so! Holding breath still nothing else comes up as a hitch – talk about a roller coaster to get these IV’s!

Jill SD, Lyme & CPn

Todd WI
    Participant

Jill,

Can you please tell us about your experiences with nebulized Glutathione? On several occasions I’ve had Glutathione IVs. They leave me feeling great, but it only lasts for about a day and them I’m back to being my normal inflammed self. I have a willing doctor, but the IVs are tough logistically.

Thanks
    Todd

cavalier
    Participant

Todd – to be honest I have the neublized Glut. here, but I am finding keeping up with that twice a day in addition to everything else I am doing to be a bit time consuming. I have been using more consistently the suppository Gluthathione i have here while it may sound gross it is easy to do & I go to sleep & so it does it work while I am sleeping which is not time consuming sitting like it is inhaling & but what bugs me is I cant move around and do anything else while using the neublizer I am a big one for needing to overlap – also my feeling which is just a guess but it’s a big one is that inhaling the Glutathione is mostly going to my lungs i have a need for this system wide in my whole body as I have inflammation everywhere not just in my lungs – I have Lyme & SD so it is everywhere while my lungs are important Glut. is helpful for the heart too & I have heart involvement so I need it to be circulating – I am not sure inhaling gets it as widespread. There is also a patch that I saw advertised I posted some info under a thread called “I never wanted to be special…” that gives links & alot more info.
    Let me know if you have trouble finding this info.

What I have noticed is a bit more energy but I have a need to keep this up – I am finding i look forward to this & I need it. I am a little stronger feeling it’s not a overnite deal where you do it once – so it’s a work in progress – I have only done this now for 2 wk’s I only do this every other nite so it’s still early days. I had some here on hand & I am using this up & then I may try the patch to see how it compares. It is kept in the refrig.
    The other nites I am using Detoxamin to chelate out excess toxins but also to get at heavy metals that most people have that get in the way of AP working as well as it could or should for some of us. I also posted this under that same thread as to what the LLADS suggested. My other doc felt I could not get better til I did this chelation. I get where IV’s are tough logistically & time consuming as well as being expensive.

As to what else I’ve noticed is better breathing which for me is key, a little less pain too – I am hoping in time after about 6 wk’s to get a blood test to check some of my inflammatory markers to see if they have moved any downwards to get proof of how well this is working. I am also getting more congestion stirred up – which is something I have had alot of trouble getting rid of.
    Hope this is of help.
    Best – Jill

cavalier
    Participant

I can attest to the fact that the Glut. needs to be kept up just like AP does, it wont hold at least not yet but I find the suppository to be as effective as the IV for far less cost & time! I found the neublizer to be helpful for my lungs big time – I would have to do a comparison without using the suppository to see how well the 2 compare in regard to my entire body & I have not done that yet.
    Glut. helps the immune system do it’s job & get it back to functioning better.

Jill

Maz
    Keymaster

Absolutely with you there, Jill! So glad the nebulizer is helping your lungs and I have also heard that the glutatione suppositories are a great substitute if IV pushes are unavailable.

cavalier
    Participant

Maz, the Flagyl seems to be helping after the 2nd day & it’s continuing I am keeping this up for 2 wk’s & will discuss with Dr C. when I see him am supplementing B Vit’s due to the Flagyl. Been the 1st time in almost 2 months well actually since Oct since I have had normalcy.
    Funny how the right combinations sometimes make the difference. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Gratefully! Jill

Todd WI
    Participant

Jill and Maz

Here’s my take on the Glutathione delivery methods:

IV: The absoluted best short term inflammation relief I’ve recieved from anything. Hard to describe in words how good it is. “Hi my name is Todd and I have a Glutathione addiction”

Suppositories: They didn’t do a darn thing for me.

Whey: Tastes good, but didn’t seem to do anything for me.

Patch: The marketing is good, maybe too good. I haven’t been able to pull the trigger on spending money on them.

Nebulizer: Promising, but I’m concerned about potential lung issues, it seems inhaling almost anything can be bad. Also concerned that Glutathione would only be delivered to the lungs and not increase blood levels of Glutathione. As far as I know I have no lung issues.

Todd

Maz
    Keymaster

@Todd WI wrote:

Here’s my take on the Glutathione delivery methods:

IV: The absoluted best short term inflammation relief I’ve recieved from anything. Hard to describe in words how good it is. “Hi my name is Todd and I have a Glutathione addiction”

๐Ÿ˜† Hi Todd,

I have the same “addiction!” I also find the Glutathione IV push amazing…results almost immediate. ๐Ÿ™‚ I think for folks with inflammation, the results are probably most noticeable.

I would do these daily, if possible…they’re considered a “dietary supplement” and some insurance companies actually pay for the IV pushes. Haven’t asked, but Infuserve America offers several different forms on their website, I noticed. I’ve wondered if it would be less expensive to buy directly from them (not sure if a script would be required) and have a nurse friend do the push?

http://infuserveamerica.com/index_files/dmsagshglutathione.htm

I think for folks with lung fibrosis, cystic fibrosis, emphysema/COPD, etc., the nubulized form can be pretty wonderful, too. Healthy lungs are full of glutathione, but this is depleted when chronically unwell, so the inhaled variety gives that extra direct boost.

Another form is liposomal glutathione taken as a capsule. My doc suggested taking this in-between IV pushes to maintain glutathione levels, as it has a short half-life in the body. I used it for a while, but it was pretty expensive and not as immediately beneficial as the IV pushes.

So nice to see you, Todd, as always. ๐Ÿ™‚

cavalier
    Participant

Todd – interesting – every person is different – for me I am including also Detoxamin in chelating out heavy metals alternating between days with these 2 forms, I am seeing help with the suppository, I guess I should be glad. The Neublizer I felt might be more localized & if that’s not your issue – but I have not needed to use those enuf to be sure of that yet – I will wait til my suppositories run out 1st & then see as I have both here. I will then start to use those up & see how that goes for me.

The patch supposedly has Suzanne Somers endorsement I have no personal experience with it. Maz as always brings up a good point about Infuserve if you can get a prescription that way to get them if a script is needed probably but I am guessing. As to pushing it in it’s not hard but you might get someone to help if needed.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.