Home Forums General Discussion Okay, What's the consensus on the Swine Flu vaccine?

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Maz
    Keymaster

[user=1716]Lynn[/user] wrote:

hope your niece is doing well!

Thanks, Lyn. Yes, she's doing very well – thriving now at 26 and makes her own way on the bus during the week to work in a coffee and donut shop up in Toronto on the university campus. Pretty neat, as the guy who runs the coffee house set it up specifically to provide work and income for the disabled and the employees do all the baking on site, as well as all the serving. She's come a long way, as she was a very severe case at birth and her survival was in question with lots of heart problems and needing open heart surgery twice. She's an absolute joy and an incredible loving presence in my brother's family and the extended family. 😀 How old is your daughter? Hope she is doing well, too! 

Peace, Maz

Lynn
    Participant

I got chills reading about your niece and the place she works. My daughter just turned 27 and hers has been avery happy ending also.  I know what you mean -Erika – is the light of our lives, she also rides a van to work every day and has a wonderful sweet boyfriend.  I also related to Cheryl because my Erika like her Jessica is a swimmer. She swam 5 days a week for about 10 years on a non-disabled swim team.  Talk about healthy- however the most exercise she gets now is when she dances.  Didn't mean to go on and on, but she has taught me so much!  Hope you are doing well also. I am doing ap every day now, I think I could get better results if I didn't have to take vitamin D and calcium (osteoporosis and previous thyroid cancer). I'm spacing it out but- who knows if that is good enough. I swear I already feel better though. And I just went full dose on the 19th.  If you haven't fallen asleep by now after reading all my dribble hope you have a great evening!  Lynn

suera
    Participant

Judy I wonder the same thing about vaccines and any link to RA. I was dragged by my overly concerned neighbor to get a flu vaccine, about 1 year later I get RA. I, like you, trusted the authorities. And, like you, now that I've been sick I know better than to be blindly led…to bad that was to late. Anyway a friend recently sent me an article about a link between flu shot and RA in lab rats….so who knows. Does make you wonder.

jaminhealth
    Participant

oh boy, I just read a message from a member on another board and I think she deals with FM, but she got the swine flu shot and 6 days later her joints are tightening up on her hands/wrists.   She is an agony.  '

I hope to NEVER get another vaccine.  Haven't ventured there in about 25 yrs.

I have a flu arsenal and keep my immune system STRONG.  I believe the Grapeseed Ex I've been taking for 14 yrs has helped so much with the immune system.   Vit D too is helping a lot. 

Maz
    Keymaster

[user=1716]Lynn[/user] wrote:

I am doing ap every day now, I think I could get better results if I didn't have to take vitamin D and calcium (osteoporosis and previous thyroid cancer). I'm spacing it out but- who knows if that is good enough. I swear I already feel better though. And I just went full dose on the 19th.  If you haven't fallen asleep by now after reading all my dribble hope you have a great evening! 

Lynn, have sent you a PM (private message). Hope you can find it okay…just look above right to where it says, “You have 1 new message,” and click there.

Great news that you have managed to get your mino dose up so quickly! I'm sure Tiff, another forum member, can relate to the thyroid cancer, as she has been through this, as well. Seems so many of us here have thyroid issues as a crossover with our rheumatic diseases. There's a bunch of us with thyroid nodules and we've dubbed ourselves the “Thyroid Cystas”… you and Tiff should be honorary members! 😉

It's wonderful to get to know you, Lynn, so please don't think your posts are dribble! Besides, everyone around here knows I'm the queen of dribble with my wordy posts! :roll-laugh:

Great chatting and happy to hear you are feeling some good changes happening so early!

Peace, Maz

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)

The topic ‘ Okay, What's the consensus on the Swine Flu vaccine?’ is closed to new replies.