Home Forums General Discussion Not just 'dry eyes'

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    JBJBJB
    Participant

Maz,

wow…. it seems a lot of my problems are pointing to Lyme now. In a way, I am hoping I have Lyme Disease. It will give my diagnosis a closure and will help me to focus on treatment. I sure hope it will help with my eye. I am losing my beauty.:doh:

I have the Igenex kit with me. I am seeing my primary care tomorrow afternoon. I hope he will sign the form for me.

Thanks, Maz! You are so knowledgeable.

:JB

davew
    Participant

Thank you for the “heads up” AF. I will look forward to your posting. I am getting along well thanks. Not where I want to be, but better than I was.

Regards,

Dave

Conniel7777
    Participant

Kim,

This is interesting.. I do not see worms, but I really do see something swimming; its definitely not a floater, as I know what those are and how they move, etc..  this is a tiny little pin dot, and its extremely bright, and it literally swims / propells itself across my field of vision.. I see it maybe once a day or so.

If you have ever seen the science experiments where they take a drop of lake water and look at it under a microscope, and you see little “dots” ( whatever type of organism they are ) and they just shoot across, then stop, then shoot across, then stop, like they are propelling themselves along.. thats exactly what I see. it doesnt happen all of them time, but when it happens, I cant miss it– who could miss a tiny, very bright ( like a speck of glitter ) little dot shooting / swimming across their field of vision?

Very, very weird. I have never told a doc about this b/c it just started happening recently, and anyway, doctors– with their soft little brains — cant figure out the easy stuff, so I definitely dont want to give them anything complicated to think about.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘ Not just 'dry eyes'’ is closed to new replies.