Home Forums General Discussion MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Jo
    Participant

MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement)

I've seen this mentioned many times, I didn't trust the web site at all. I've been searching for the truth about it ever since.  I think I've finally found it.  

Thought I would throw it out there for anyone else who was curious.

From the way it works to the dose and even the claims – all are identical to 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide.  (AKA HYDROGEN DIOXIDE)

I don't know what they've done to it to be able to call it a mineral supplement, but I think it has to be an adulterated version of the food grade hydrogen peroxide, which is tons cheaper by the way, and has research articles that back up it's claims.

I was at a Yule gathering and a woman was telling me about how her doctor rx'd food grade hydrogen peroxide to cure her systemic yeast infection.  I looked it up, and a light bulb went off  in the back of my mind.

Anyone else think this is it?

tbird2340
    Participant

You're the local MSM pro.. You tell us! 😀

Jo
    Participant

[user=851]tbird2340[/user] wrote:

You're the local MSM pro.. You tell us! 😀

MSM is Methylsulfonylmethane (or dimethylsulfone) is an organosulfur compound with the formula (CH3)2SO2.  all kinds of info available.

MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement) – refused to list any ingredients or formula's at all, and none can be found – raises my alarm bells.

35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide.  (AKA HYDROGEN DIOXIDE) has the formula H2O2 – all kinds of info available.

richie
    Participant

HI
    On their site it mentions 28 % sodium chlorite in distilled water –its not hydrogen peroxide –but I can imagine ingesting either !!!!
    richie

tainabell
    Participant

I am suspicious of anything that bills itself as a “miracle”.  Especially when it's not clear what the miracle contains.  Good sleuthing, Jo.

tbird2340
    Participant

Sorry Jo! I read your post wrong! 😕

I called you the expert because I read it as MSM not MMS.. Woops! Sorry again!

jaminhealth
    Participant

I guess I'm rather confused AGAIN..I've used 35% H202 in dilutions of pure water off and on for many years BUT just couldn't get to feel comfortable taking it and upping the dose as I went along.

An older friend I met many years ago said he would Never Get Cancer and he drank it daily diluted in distilled water.  He was a man full of ENERGY.  He was about 75 then and we've lost contact so I don't know about him now.

Alternative docs do offer H202 IV's to many of their  CFS patients.  I have an acquaintance who did 8 IV's over a period and after some time her fatigue issues all came back.  She was feeling real good for a while.   Lost contact with her now.   

Right now I'm staying with the MSM. 

linda
    Participant

Many, many years ago when I was in nursing school we were told to swab the mouths of comatose patients with H2O2 to prevent them from getting yeast infections in their mouths. I can't remember if it was diluted or not. We were told not to have the patient ingest it, just apply to the lips, gums and inside of the mouth.

I too am suspicious of any product the uses the word “miracle”, or won't list it's ingredients.

Jo
    Participant

[user=16]richie[/user] wrote:

HI
    On their site it mentions 28 % sodium chlorite in distilled water –its not hydrogen peroxide –but I can imagine ingesting either !!!!
    richie

I stand corrected – Thanks

jaminhealth
    Participant

There is a lot of info on Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy, thou.  Even books on it. 

richie
    Participant

Hi
    Washing the mouth out with peroxide and warm water is excellent oral hygiene —I am not really sold on ingesting it though —
    richie

Rockin Annie
    Participant

Hi Jo,

Very interesting, a lot info around now that you have brought the subject up.

When I was very young, I suffered very badly with earache for years, and after numerous visits to the doctors to have my ears syringed (if thats what you would call it) my mum decided to syringe my ear with peroixide. Every night she would pour peroxide in my ear and massage for ages and I don't know how long after but one night something bubbled out, sounds gross, funny, but it really happened, she said it was a peanut, any way I never had earache again, only a pinhole left in my eardrum from all the syringing the doctors did. Says a lot for home remedies :blush:

Plus I used to clean my teeth with peroxide to whiten them. Now we buy toothpaste with it added!.

………….Annie

Diagnosed with RA in 2004, after trying many conventional meds I changed to mino.
    2015 changed to doxy 50mgs
    2016 went off doxy, after getting double pneumonia and massive flare put myself on 250 mgs Zith & 50 mgs doxy, which I will increase slowly.
    Supps, magnesium, NAC, vit c, krill oil, oregano oil, thisylin, turmeric, olive leaf extract, vit B, multi vit.

Jo
    Participant

[user=807]Rockin Annie[/user] wrote:

Hi Jo,

Very interesting, a lot info around now that you have brought the subject up.

When I was very young, I suffered very badly with earache for years, and after numerous visits to the doctors to have my ears syringed (if thats what you would call it) my mum decided to syringe my ear with peroixide. Every night she would pour peroxide in my ear and massage for ages and I don't know how long after but one night something bubbled out, sounds gross, funny, but it really happened, she said it was a peanut, any way I never had earache again, only a pinhole left in my eardrum from all the syringing the doctors did. Says a lot for home remedies :blush:

Plus I used to clean my teeth with peroxide to whiten them. Now we buy toothpaste with it added!.

………….Annie

MMMMMMMMMMM

The H202 sounds more and more interesting all the time.

I think we might try it.

Jo

jaminhealth
    Participant

I  have bottles of the 3% H202 in various locations in my home.  35% Food Grade is the type that is used in dilution for ingestion and IV's etc.  35% is very very strong and  always needs dilution.  The 3% is only for external use and used as it from the bottle.  My mom used H202 for my ears as a little girl too.    I put a couple drops in my one ear last night as it's been a bit bothersome and seems good today.  Also rinse my mouth with it usually nightly before bed.  

Lots of info online on this Old Remedy.   jam  

Rockin Annie
    Participant

Jo you try first, then let me know. :blush:……….Annie

Diagnosed with RA in 2004, after trying many conventional meds I changed to mino.
    2015 changed to doxy 50mgs
    2016 went off doxy, after getting double pneumonia and massive flare put myself on 250 mgs Zith & 50 mgs doxy, which I will increase slowly.
    Supps, magnesium, NAC, vit c, krill oil, oregano oil, thisylin, turmeric, olive leaf extract, vit B, multi vit.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘ MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement)’ is closed to new replies.