Home Forums General Discussion Minocin and Infrared Saunas

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Sir Rifes alot
    Participant

hey maz,I think the ankles going down was freak effect of 2 hrs acupuncture last week .mon acup wed the ankles went down.they are filling back up dont worry my body doesnt let me off that easily.And i had a bad flare this morning not time yet to mess with the prednisone again.Ok I will stick to GRANNYS VICTUALS FOR NOW for you ok ! .I trust your judgement.SORRY to upset you.I am a little pushy on things i know.I need to talk to merla and i will.my natto and the bromealain should be here today.The MSM is no longer doing anything for me.I had such high hopes that was going to be my salvation but my body rejects things or maybe thats not the right word .supplements have away of stopping working on me after awhile is the only way I can explain it.I could be rejecting the mino for all i know .This whole thing is a crap shoot is it working or is it not working. who the blank knows. I havent rifed in awhile my feet were so huge it hurt to put the bands on my feet so i had to stop.I did run the rife all the way upto the highest setting never bothered me.i am telling ya my disease is superstrength .there is something underlying the arthritis in me that no one has discovered yet that will explain the anorexia and all . I just know it.Till it is found i am not going to get better.I am lucky not to be in a wheel chair by now !Acupuncture this morning get her to give me same treatment as last week and see if the swelling goes down in the feet again .I felt the flare coming on last night and it rained here last night too .change in weather never helps me at all.I know when weather is coming before it gets here.But i promise to stop scaring you. SEND ME A POSSUM to make a poultice with ! lol besides how do you if something is working or not if you dont mess with it.Its like the kid who kept sticking his finger in the light socket.it shocked and scared him but he kept doing it anyway.you have to experiment nothing was ever accomplished playing it safe.I appreciate your concern and I love ya for it dont stop trying to rein me in I need a reality check at times to keep me in line.I know i can try peoples patience in here but i mean well at what I am doing.Well i have been up 2 hours now and starting to feel a little better.never know how the day is going to play out when i get up could be a not so bad day or just a living hell !I didnt say good day havent had one of those in awhile.But i go on no matter how i feel .Only reason probably that I am not in that wheelchair.TOO STUBBORN TO QUIT .And i will at some point beat this

chris

Maz
    Keymaster

[user=1701]Sir Rifes alot[/user] wrote:

i am telling ya my disease is superstrength .there is something underlying the arthritis in me that no one has discovered yet that will explain the anorexia and all . I just know it.Till it is found i am not going to get better.I am lucky not to be in a

SEND ME A POSSUM to make a poultice with ! lol besides how do you if something is working or not if you dont mess with it.

I appreciate your concern and I love ya for it dont stop trying to rein me in I need a reality check at times to keep me in line.I know i can try peoples patience in here but i mean well at what I am doing.

Wow, would be great if it's the accupuncture that reduced your swollen ankles! What better, non-invasive way to deal with that, eh? And sorry to hear the MSM isn't working as well as you'd hoped.

Chris, are you getting regular labs done to watch your RA markers, at all? Just wondering if you were RF and anti-CCP positive, as it is pretty interesting, I've found, to watch the longterm trend on those numbers (as well as SED and/or CRP) over time. My RF and inflammation markers really spiked high in the first few months of antibiotic therapy and then gradually started coming down with time. You're still in the reaaaalllly early stages of AP, so I think you're doing very well now to have reduced your pred and controlled your herxing by lowering your AP. Can you remember how awful it was for you just two months ago? I know how hard it is to think you're making any progress in the early days, because everything worsens for a while…but you're doing tremendously well to even be thinking of lowering your pred this early. Try to keep your eye on the longterm trend…that's where you're going to notice progress more. It's so tough trusting the therapy is going to work, I know…I've been there, too. It really is a 3 step fwd and 2 step back dance all the ways…like your body is playing mind-games with you. :crying:

Didn't you say when you first came on here that you had tested positive for TB, which is why you couldn't take any conventional rheumy drugs? I'm trying to remember, so may have got that wrong…just ignore the rest, if so. I'm just wondering if you have some latent form of TB that rises to the surface every now and again…might explain the chills, fevers you get sometimes and weightloss? I dunno, but it just popped into mind to mention, just in case.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuberculosis

Rifampin is an antibiotic I've been on and tolerated well…it's also one used for longterm treatment of TB….and it's also a part of the Sriram and Stratton protocols which are outlined here:

http://www.cpnhelp.org/treatment_protocols

Maybe worth looking into with your doc to add to your protocol for a trial period?

Okay, Chris…I would send you a Possum in the mail, but seriously…this hairless dude that likes our garage looked like a chupacabra! If I send him to you, he's likely to have an umbrella impaled into his forehead, which could make it difficult for packaging, but I'll try! :roll-laugh: 

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/experts-puzzle-over-mystery-creature-found-in-wise-county-t14748.html

Peace, Maz

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Maz, Chris – I could not believe how awful you were being about possums……..then I took a peek at the ones you have in the U.S. and I can see they are kind of scary. I have to say that we may have some of the weirdest animals on the planet in Australia, but we do have much cuter possums (and they dont have rat tails). Here's an example. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Patti D
    Participant

Awe!!! He's so cute!

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Hi,

well I have used my sauna now for about 5 weeks and I set it up to 25 minutes today and finally started to sweat a little. I got all happy about it but there was no one home to tell:roll-laugh::roll-laugh:.  Oh well.I still only use it only three times a week, I am sooooo busy with many things and I started to get my house all cleaned up. It's been a mess because I couldn't do much and hubby tried to keep it clean. those knots on my arm are not red anymore and my skin is starting to feel softer.

Eva:D

Eva Holloway

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

way to go Eva. It just gets better with every post!:D. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Kim
    Participant

Eva, you are too funny!  Your fan club is so happy that you sweat…………hey, we rejoice in the small pleasures around here. :roll-laugh:  Remember to still take it easy in the sauna  because you'll not only be releasing stored toxins, but stored drugs as well so you might feel it.   Drink, drink, drink.

Lynnie, your possums don't even look like the same animal.  Ours are just nasty and yours are rather cute if one is into rodents. :roll-laugh:

Take care…..kim

Patti D
    Participant

Just what i needed Eva.
    I woke to hear about a nice sweaty EVA HAHAHAHAHA! Love it.
    Now I think I have someone to sweat with. Dang I got a get a life. We cheer about the craziest things.

Oh Lynnie….
    That little possum is so cute. What a little love bug!
    patti

Sir Rifes alot
    Participant

Eva Congrats on the sweating .Who knew a little banter between 2 people about possums could cause such a stir LOL Gotta love Maz she has such a sense of humor with me .

chris

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Sir Rifes alot,

you know laughter is the best medicine, at least evryone got a chuckle out of this.

Kim,

the critter that Maz is talking about looks like an overgrown rat. We have them hre in Texas too.

Thanks everyoe for the support, I let you know when I start to sweat buckets  hahaha:roll-laugh::roll-laugh:. Just having fun.

Eva:D

Eva Holloway

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Lynnie, your possums don't even look like the same animal.  Ours are just nasty and yours are rather cute if one is into rodents.

Rodents???I beg your pardon Kim – but our 13 species of possums are “arboreal herbivorous marsupials”. Not rodents, not meat eaters and they live in trees (though occasionally will take up residence in roofs…or garages!);)! Lynnie 

Be well! Lynnie

Kim
    Participant

You're absolutely correct, Lynnie, and I stand corrected, our possums are marsupials too, not rodents. 🙂

kim

Maz
    Keymaster

Possums (the ones in the US are really called Opossums, I gather) will always be “varmits” to me. Granny in the Beverly Hillbillies was absolutely right, as far as I'm now concerned. Those guys are just so ugly with their big ol' fangs and the one in my garage hissed at me. I go all wobbly just thinking about it, even now. I'm on LDN, I can't afford to have visions like this!!! 😯 I already had one psychadelic, yellow submarine-like dream where a guy stuck his tongue out at me and his taste buds were these long, wavey sea frond things. I must have gone to sleep thinking about candida or something. :roll-laugh:

Peace, Maz

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Maz,

you cracked me up, but then I did have of those weird dreams too on the beginning, now I sleep at least seven hours every night unless I have to get up early to go someplace. No more weird dreams, I don't know why that is????:dude:

Eva:roll-laugh:

Eva Holloway

APbeliever
    Participant

Chris, MSM worked wonders for me too at first but now its not working anymore thanks to this nightmarish herx that I am having. Maybe, you are having one too. Remember using too many antibiotics can cause these herxes too. I can feel a good difference in calming down inflammation by using NAC and Quercetin.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘ Minocin and Infrared Saunas’ is closed to new replies.