Home Forums General Discussion MICHAEL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    michaelslove
    Participant

Michael's beautiful soul left behind his pain on Thursday 11 June 2009.   I believe the disease did not win the battle, but that Michael did.  He lived his days (as he had lived his life) with dignity and grace.   He loved us all, remained caring and kind to the very end.   So, his new journey has begun,  as has mine.  

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

michaelslove – I am so very sorry to hear the sad news about Michael. And I marvel at the strength, the gentleness and the wisdom in your words. 

I send loving light from my home in Sydney, Australia, to Michael and to you for your new journeys. Lynnie  

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Christina V
    Participant

michaelslove,

I too am very sorry to hear the sad news.  My heartfelt sympathy to you and your family.

kindest regards, Christina V

Kim
    Participant

Oh, michaelslove, I am just heartsick to hear this news.  Scleroderma is such a cruel disease.  You obviously had a very special relationship, and although Michael may be gone, Michaele's love will never be gone.

My sincerest sympathy……kim

mkbeeliever
    Participant

[user=1225]michaelslove[/user] wrote:

Michael's beautiful soul left behind his pain on Thursday 11 June 2009.   I believe the disease did not win the battle, but that Michael did.  He lived his days (as he had lived his life) with dignity and grace.   He loved us all, remained caring and kind to the very end.   So, his new journey has begun,  as has mine.  

My sincere condolences to you and your family!  I believe Michael is looking down on us all, praying for us and rejoicing and dancing in heaven with a beautifully restored body!  Special prayers for you michaelslove!

Michelle

Trudi
    Participant

Michaelslove–

My deepest sympathy–thank you for taking the time to let us know.  Your words are a wonderful testimony to Michael.  All the best to you in your new journey–

Trudi 

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Mumof3
    Participant

Michaelslove – Please accept my condolences. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Susan LymeRA
    Participant

I'm so sorry about your loss.  Michael's soul is truly free now.

David C
    Participant

Michaelslove

My condolences to you and your family. I'm sure he is with God and they are watching over and helping us each day with our battle over the disease.

David C

Patti D
    Participant

Michaelslove,

I am so sorry for your loss. You are in our prayers. It is difficult to loose someone so close and yet painfully freeing to know his spirit will remain with you forever. May your days be blessed with great memories and may you also be blessed and surrounded with the love and kindness of family and friends.

Patti

Parisa
    Participant

Your husband was obviously a very special person.  I am sorry for your loss.  Best wishes on your new journey and his.

tainabell
    Participant

Michaelslove,

I'm so sorry for your loss.  I'm thinking of and praying for you. 

JBJBJB
    Participant

I am so very sorry to hear this sad news. My prayers are sending to you and your family.

linda
    Participant

I'm so sorry for your loss, but I'm glad you have the comfort of knowing that Michael is no longer in pain. He sounds like he was an angel while he was here, and so will continue to be one wherever his soul resides.

justsaynoemore
    Participant

I read your back posts, and admire the fact that you both fought this with everything possible.  I wish you the best in the future as time begins to heal.  He was very lucky to have you.  Take care ~~ Cathy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘ MICHAEL’ is closed to new replies.