Home Forums General Discussion MICHAEL

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Cheryl F
    Keymaster

michaelslove:

There is nothing I can say that hasn't already been said, but I do want to offer my sincere condolances.  I am so sorry that Michael did not beat SD and that he struggled. 

I am so sorry for your loss.

Cheryl

Maz
    Keymaster

Michaelslove, I was so saddened to hear of the loss of your dear husband. You both fought so valiantly and there are no words at a time like this that are worthy of your profound loss. You were an incredible support to Michael when he needed you most and I have no doubt that your love for one another will live on forever. God's speed, Michael.

Peace and blessings to you, Maz 

Rockin Annie
    Participant

Michaelslove,

How sad I felt when I read your message, my prayers are with you also at the loss of your loved one.

………..Annie

Diagnosed with RA in 2004, after trying many conventional meds I changed to mino.
    2015 changed to doxy 50mgs
    2016 went off doxy, after getting double pneumonia and massive flare put myself on 250 mgs Zith & 50 mgs doxy, which I will increase slowly.
    Supps, magnesium, NAC, vit c, krill oil, oregano oil, thisylin, turmeric, olive leaf extract, vit B, multi vit.

mikana
    Participant

Michaelslove, My Michael and I will keep you close in our hearts and prayers. May his love surround you and keep you strong during this time.

Conniel7777
    Participant

Although I have never had a chance to speak with you here, I wanted you to know that you have my deepest condolences.

Your beloved Michael is now your beloved ANGEL Michael, and he is now HEALTHY and at total peace. he is with you every minute of every day. he can hear you and see you, and the love between the two of you will continue forever.

He lives on, on the other side.

((( Hugs )))    God Bless.

Connie

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘ MICHAEL’ is closed to new replies.