Home Forums General Discussion Lyme Testing-New doctor in IL info

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    ashleylr
    Participant

Could you also PM me the information for LLMDs in IL and Elgin?   I live about 10 min from Elgin so that would be extremely convenient if I found someone close by.   A holistic doc diagnosed myself, my husband and my 4 y/o with Lyme and we'd like to get a 2nd opinion.    Thanks!

Maz
    Keymaster

[user=2710]ashleylr[/user] wrote:

Could you also PM me the information for LLMDs in IL and Elgin?   I live about 10 min from Elgin so that would be extremely convenient if I found someone close by.   A holistic doc diagnosed myself, my husband and my 4 y/o with Lyme and we'd like to get a 2nd opinion.   

Hi Ashley,

Sure thing…just look top right of this page and click where it will say, “You have 1 new message,” to retrieve your IL LLMD list. 🙂

Peace, Maz

photograf4
    Participant

Hi,

We believe my wife has Lyme, but can't find a doctor near Chicago to help. I have read the other posts and hope we can get answers. She has been told by 1 doctor if she had Lyme they wouldn't be talking. Another doctor told her there is nothing to do. Can we get any info to ease my wife's pains, physical and emotional?

Thank you.

nspiker
    Participant

photograf,

Sorry your wife is having to deal with a possible lyme diagnosis, but glad you found the roadback.  Welcome:).  This is a wonderful group of people, and you and she will find a lot of support here!

We're having some problems with our system right now, so you may not have received the doctor info you requested.  Most of the moderators can't access the system.  Also, you may want to post on lymenet.org in seeking a doctor. 

nancy

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

[user=2848]photograf4[/user] wrote:

Hi,

We believe my wife has Lyme, but can't find a doctor near Chicago to help. I have read the other posts and hope we can get answers. She has been told by 1 doctor if she had Lyme they wouldn't be talking. Another doctor told her there is nothing to do. Can we get any info to ease my wife's pains, physical and emotional?

Thank you.

photograf – if you PM (Private Message) me your email address, I will pass on to one of the U.S. Volunteers who will email you a list of LLMDs (Lyme Literate Medical Doctors) for your area. To PM me, click above right where it says 'no new messages'. Then send the PM to my forum name – lynnie_sydney. 

We will be moving to new software soon and hopefully our system will be back to full capacity then. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

segger
    Participant

Hi- Could you send me info on the LLMD that comes to Elgin? All five of us in my family have been diagnosed with Lyme disease this year. All are doing well now except my 17 yr old daughter who is really struggling. My email address is sally.egger@notwires.com. Thank you so much! – Overwhelmed in the Chicago area

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘ Lyme Testing-New doctor in IL info’ is closed to new replies.