Home Forums General Discussion Lyme disease treatment options

Viewing 3 posts - 106 through 108 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    JBJBJB
    Participant

[user=2]Cheryl F[/user] wrote:

[user=1938]Pixelfixer[/user] wrote:

When we asked for a list of AP docs in our area from the volunteers at Roadback.org, we received the name of one doctor in Sioux Falls, SD (right next door to us). We have two very large medical centers in S.F. and lots of docs, but only one was listed as using AP and it happened to be my wife's family practice doctor of 23 years and a wonderful person! Everything has just fallen into place like an answer to our prayers (and the prayers of many others on our behalf). Praise God!

The closest AP doctor to us (Sacramento CA) when I requested the list, was a three hour drive (one way). Cheryl

Yes, Steve'd daughter is very lucky. In addition, the famous Dr. S of Iowa is just next door to Sioux Falls. It took us 10 hours to drive up there to see Dr. S!

Cheryl, you said it well about our patients may take longer time to “jump in” vs parents and care taker. It took me 4 months to finally decide to take a Lyme test from Igenex (I took one from a regular lab earlier). I guess there are a lot of fear and uncertainty involved.

JBJBJB
    Participant

Okay, I found these comments from this website

http://www.naturalnews.com/028881_Lyme_disease_remedies.html

Any one knows about Dr. Stephen Buhner's treatment protocol? Sounds really interesting.

“You have left out the most important alternative source of all time, the protocol of Dr. Stephen Buhner with herbal medicine. Stephen has a book on treating Lyme Disease with the herbs and is featured on PlanetThrive a great website for herbal information. When I was living in Massachusetts, the affects of the protocols that Stephen developed with the herbs and his book are the mainstay on those seeking to improve and not be lead down into the darkness of Lyme suffering. Also, this month on the Dogs Naturally magazine available on onlne is a very good indept article about Lyme VACCINE disease and the implications that vaccines play in the development of Lyme disease. pathology for this disease does not only come from the prick of a tick! read more in MARK OF THE BEAST HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT available on Amazon.com or at http://www.dr-jordan.com
    Patricia Jordan 5/28

Buhner Protocol is amazing and he also makes sure to have the most cost effective protocols. His current recommendation is an update to his Lyme book and appears as the first article in a Lyme newspaper, Public Health Alert. Scott Forsgren, aka betterhealthguy.com wrote the article. It is excellent. His current protocol costs only $200/month, compared to $1,000+ for other herbal protocols, and way more than that for unreimbursed antibiotics

Trudi
    Participant

[user=266]JBJBJB[/user] wrote:

Any one knows about Dr. Stephen Buhner's treatment protocol?

Hi JB–

I have Buhner's book Healing Lyme.  This book explains in detail the reason for the use of each herb agains Lyme.  Very interesting. 

Take care,

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Viewing 3 posts - 106 through 108 (of 108 total)

The topic ‘ Lyme disease treatment options’ is closed to new replies.