Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Eva Holloway
    Participant

I have been on LDN 4.5 mg for a month now and I have to say the first week to 10 days where kind of really no sleep, but now I sleep well and you would not believe this leaning tower is straightening UP. Whohoo. I hurt less walking longer stretches. I am so excited I had to let you all know how much it has helped in just four weeks.

:D:D:D:D:D

Eva:D

Eva Holloway

Trudi
    Participant

[user=236]Eva Holloway[/user] wrote:

I have been on LDN 4.5 mg for a month now and I have to say the first week to 10 days where kind of really no sleep, but now I sleep well and you would not believe this leaning tower is straightening UP. Whohoo. I hurt less walking longer stretches. I am so excited I had to let you all know how much it has helped in just four weeks.

I had my yearly appointment with my primary physician today.  She recommended LDN for pain and inflammation.  I'm going to have to check this out.  So glad to hear it is working well for you.

Take care,

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Trudi,

make sure the pharmacy does not do a time release capsule or add calcium to it. I found a good compounding pharmacy not to far from my house.:)

I am glad your doctor recommented it, it really helps. Once you use it if you have any questions just ask me, I will try and help. I think Parisa said her husband also uses it.

Eva Holloway

Kim
    Participant

I'm so happy the LDN is working for you, Eva.  It's your turn for a break to go your way. 😉

Take care…….kim

mkbeeliever
    Participant

This is fantastic news, Eva!
    Blessings,
    Michelle

Parisa
    Participant

My husband did use for about 9 months and it did seem to help some.   The pharmacy we were using hasn't been able to dispense it and we let it slide.  He hasn't noticed a difference but then he has been doing very well and is already at about 90%

Trudi
    Participant

Trudi,

make sure the pharmacy does not do a time release capsule or add calcium to it. I found a good compounding pharmacy not to far from my house.:)

I am glad your doctor recommented it, it really helps. Once you use it if you have any questions just ask me, I will try and help. I think Parisa said her husband also uses it.

Thanks, Eva.  I will definitely get in contact with you if I have any questions!

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Parisa,

I am glad your husband is feeling better, I hope I will get even  better than now.Next year in April we are going to a big Singing Festival for the German choirs in San Antonio and I want to be able to dance again more than just a real slow dance with my husband.:)

Eva Holloway

Michele
    Participant

Eva,

I'm glad to hear of your LDN news. That's great! Hope you get to tear up the dance floor with your hubby!!!! 🙂

Michele

Eva Holloway
    Participant

this is for Maz,

Disease that are thought to be genetic often have an auto
    immune component that LDN may be of benefit in.

It is definitely worth giving LDN a try since it is
    non-toxic and
    low cost you only have the adjustment period to deal with
    once you find a practitioner willing to prescribe or order it
    from http://www.alldaychemist. com without an Rx.

http://www.nlm. nih.gov/medlinep lus/ency/ article/001239. htm
    http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Chronic_granulom atous_disease

Eva Holloway

Maz
    Keymaster

this is for Maz,

http://www.nlm. nih.gov/medlinep lus/ency/ article/001239. htm
    http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Chronic_granulom atous_disease

Eva, thanks….confused, though. Was there a reason for sending me the links re: Chronic granulomatous disease or were you meaning to send these to Maz_Aust?

Peace, Maz

Conniel7777
    Participant

Eva,

This is GREAT NEWS! glad to hear it is working and the “Leaning tower” is now beginning to straighten!

Keep it going! :roll-laugh:

Connie

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Maz,

it was mend for you but since it has to do with connective tissue problems I thpught of your brother.should have send this PM.

Eva:doh:

Eva Holloway

APbeliever
    Participant

Eva, I looked at alldaychemist.com website and I did not find LDN on it. I emailed them about LDN and I am still waiting for a reply from them. I also found another product called  Graviola which is a powerful Anti-Inflammatory. One of the reviewers on Amazon.com website stated “I've been taking this product for rheumatoid arthritis and am seeing very good results. Swelling & stiffness is decreased by probably 50% after less than a week being on it. In addition, I feel better overall, have more energy and vitality. I'd highly recommend it to anyone with any issues with inflammation”.

You can't use this for an extended period of time.

http://www.vitacost.com/Amazon-Therapeutic-Labs-Graviola

Karen-NJ-USA
    Participant

I started LDN on March 17, 2009.  I read the posts here and it seemed worth a try.   On March 28, 11 days into LDN, I had a bad flare that required steroids.  I continued taking LDN.  Then May 1st I had another bad flare, and needed steroids again!! 

I've been on Minocin since June 2007.   I felt pretty good throughout 2008, steady improvements.  There are no notes in my diary about steroids or flares in 2008–I think I did not need steroids in 2008.  Early 2009 I thought my progress had slowed, or stopped, so I decided to try LDN.   I can't say for certain that the LDN caused the flares, but having 2 bad ones in such a short period of time seemed very unusual, so I stopped the LDN on May 1st.   I haven't mustered up the courage to try it again.  I'm thinking LDN is not good for me, or my RA & Lupus.  

There are multiple LDN threads. It would be nice to combine them to help everyone find the information.  I posted this on the “Naltrexone and Rheumatoid” thread, I searched “LDN Therapy”.  

Lupus/Rheumatoid Arthritis overlap, tachycardia, hypo-thyroid, high lead and other metals. Valacyclovir (anti-viral), Nystatin (anti-fungal), Vitamin A, Zinc, iron. Formerly: Minocycline June 2007 to March 2017; Doxy; 3 weeks IV Clindamycin; 9 years plaquenil (useless); 1 year Methotrexate (useless). Quality supplements, no processed food, no grain, all organic.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘ LDN’ is closed to new replies.