Home Forums General Discussion Knee/Spine & Overall Pain Relief Report

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    jaminhealth
    Participant

Ok, I would appreciate the respect as I give everyone here….This is not to start any debate, and
    I realize my other post was locked here, BUT often times we need to add our good reports.

Well, here’s a big FAT first in a couple yrs.

I play bridge, a couple saturdays per month with a group of 7 others….

They all know the Misery I’ve been living with as far as FM pain
    and OA and the spinal stenosis and the advancing KNEE issues…

Today, most of them commented on how long I actually could sit
    and play bridge and not complain about pain, etc…..

I actually played longer with some of them and so that was 6 hrs of
    sitting and playing, getting up a bit, BUT nothing like before I got
    on Anatabloc……now just a month on this anti inflammation
    supplement.

I’m walking better with more spring in my stiff knees, sleep all
    night and wake up in NO PAIN, before I would be waking at
    3-4-5-6AM in pain and need to take 1/2 Vicodin to get back
    to sleep, this has not happened in probably 10 days.

During most days now I’m taking 2 advil in AM and before bed,
    prior to that it was 6 per day with Tylenol in between. I have
    not taken any Tylenol in over 10 days….

Still take 1/2 vicodin maybe 2 times per day in between it
    all and some Pain Rx which is an herbal pain reliever….

Am I out of all pain, NO, but this is promising…a friend who
    we share out reports with says wait until I hit the 60 day mark…
    so I’ll see about that…

We all have our issues and my stuff is also structural with
    SS and spondylothesis…..but overall less pain NOW….. jaminhealth…..

Oh and I feel happier and lighter, taking layers of
    pain off, will do that….

marypart
    Participant

Yeah, there has been some buzz on the active ingredient–anatabine. People are talking about it on the psoriasis boards. There is some indication it works as an Anti-TNF.

Here’s a link to get the research junkies (like me) started:

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-presented-at-neuroscience-2012-indicates-anatabine-supplementation-is-potentially-helpful-in-recovery-from-traumatic-brain-injury-174218821.html

Mary

Trudi
    Participant

@jaminhealth wrote:

Oh and I feel happier and lighter, taking layers of
    pain off, will do that….

Yes, alleviating pain has a positive effect on the mood!! Glad to hear you are doing better. Keep us informed as to your continued improvement–
    Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

jaminhealth
    Participant

Cheryl Reilly on Crohns and FM:

Report this postReply with quoteRe: Anatabloc/Pain, Inflammation & Hashi connection
    by ChEMom

Trudi
    Participant

@jaminhealth wrote:

http://www.wnem.com/story/16000127/anatabloc-a-solution-to-chronic-pain

Hi Jamin–
    Thanks for posting this article. These two sentences caught my eye:

Anatabloc, which comes in pill or lozenge form, is based on a substance called “Anatabine” that is found in tobacco plants.

That’s right tobacco. After you take a pill, it enters your body and interacts with a protein in your cells.

Rosie recently started a thread “New treatment in UK must see!!”– one of the reasons it caught my eye was it also talked about protein and its anti-inflammatory abilities–
    https://www.roadback.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8870&p=66943#p66943

Researchers from King

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

jaminhealth
    Participant

Yes, Trudi, it’s very ineresting how things play out.. And this supp was talked about a year or more ago
    here and the post was Locked, and then my recent posting was Locked….makes one
    wonder…..but I had to share more now than I’m into a little over a month on it….and
    my changes are profound. jam

Valsmum
    Participant

Hi Jamin,

Glad to hear about your healh improving. I have been all excited because the Gerson Therapy is helping me and I am waking up in vey little pain someday . The usual pain was 8-9 when I woke up and then it was 2-3 somedays last week..YAY.

I called GNC about Antanbloc and they said if it did not work I could get my $$$ back, so I feel there is no reason why I should not try it. I plan to try it too in addition to the Gerson diet I have been doing lately.

One thing I thought of when I read that it blocks protein is that the Gerson Therapy suggests that the patient eat no meat or dairy…and they are full of protein …right, so I guess the diet works because excess protein contributes to many diseases such as RA, heart disease, cancer etc. The China Study is a perfest example of excesss proterin the diet can have adverse effects on our health. There was a lot of facts supporting this notion. Like when a town in Norway was invaded by Nazies they took all their cattle and they were left without meat and just ate vegetables, fruits and grains. The cancer rate for Norway dropped only for a couple years on the graph, then when they got the cattle back the cancer rates went back up. The documenatary “Forks over Knives ” shows some of these charts. You can watch it for free on Hulu.com….By the way I am not againest eating meat or anything like that , I just want to get better and if changing my diet means less pain, swelling and misery then I am for it.

Jamin,Congrats again and take care 😉

ps.. you can watch “The Gerson Miracle ” on Hulu.com for free too, I like it better than “Forks Over Knives”

jaminhealth
    Participant

Sheri, It’s probably very true that Protein creates more inflammation, meats, fish, eggs (yolks) are acidic and hence
    inflammatory, but then there is the school that the egg is the perfect food…

So I eat the above in moderation, but I do like them, no doubt….I cut back on cheese a lot.

It’s good that GNC offers money back….do they sell the 300 ct of the unflavored free of the artificial
    sweetener…I’d make sure on that one, the sweetener.

My next bottle from Anatabloc direct will be the 300 ct of unflavored, my bottle now is
    the 200 ct of unflavored….so getting more per bottle gives us a longer time
    to use the bottle before we run out.

I wonder if Anatabloc direct sells with money back guarantee…you might call
    Curtis at 800-391-9164 and ask that one…I deal with him on the auto ship
    deal, I can call and get a shipment later or earlier depending on my supply.
    And that depends on much one needs to take daily….less bodyweight, less tabs.

I’m probably in this for a long time as I see it…taking less meds otherwise
    is a good feeling and good for the body too. jam

I just realized too my “other hip” doesn’t hurt as much when I walk
    or climb steps…the bursitis, arthritis inflammation is lessing there.

richie
    Participant

Hi Jam –I have looked into anatabloc very carefully and actually came away impressed !!!!! While I still feel the same about this as most of these things –I consider them medicine and the same as prescription meds and should be taken with the same carefulness —REports are encouraging about this product and I like the ethical road they are on –Involvement with Hopkins and the Roskamp people in Florida shows that the company who owns this are serious people and not just promoters —I wont be commenting on this pro or con any longer because I have taken a financial interest in Star Scientific the parent company —I am obviously all for hearing of great results and hope you and everyone else has wonderful success using the product–
    richie

jaminhealth
    Participant

Well, too bad I’m not in the stock market, or I’d be doing some buying….

Another thing that has become apparent, the ear ringing I would get from time to
    time is GONE….I’ve been off Tylenol at least 11 days and believe it must have
    been the Tylenol. I have an unopened box of Arthritis Ex Strength I will return for
    a refund…..

jaminhealth
    Participant

I can’t believe I’m actually thinking of buying some stock, it’s sure low enough…and who knows,
    long term….As someone said on another site, this could be the Bayer Aspirin of the future…

Richie, one does NOT need a script for this supp and my hope is that pharma doesn’t get a hold of it,
    or would that be a good thing, the stock would go sky high, maybe or however that would go.

I’d like to continue to buy it as I do and wouldn’t want to see my cost go crazy with pharma
    getting hold of it. It’s tough enough to afford NOW for MANY who are taking it.

As it looks at the moment, my rheumy is Kinda losing me as a patient, if this supp continues
    to do what it’s doing for my joint health.

I’m not a gambler per se, my gamble was spending $80 to give it a good trial….and I’ll spend
    another $80 coming up soon.

If you have, in fact, invested, that will help your investment. So maybe I need to get in
    on the investment. jm

richie
    Participant

Hi No scrip is necessary –its classified as a dietary supplement –readily available in many stores including the GNC chain —
    richie

jaminhealth
    Participant

oops, I left the does NOT need in my comments….

LuckyVitamin, Drugstore.com, Amazon and the company sell it as well.

I just went to the STSI Message Board via google and read the Company Profile and
    the tobacco issue so many do NOT understand and draw conclusions… I detest
    smoking and never have smoked, but this is a totally different process.

mkay
    Participant

Re: Anyone heard of or tried Anatabloc?

by richie

jaminhealth
    Participant

Well, Richie, can speak for him,,,

But I’ve used it over a month and taking less pain meds overall….no more tylenol for sure…

Less Advil.

Are you challenged with Crohns? I’m not but know 2 people personall over my life who are and
    it’s not a pleasant illness….I guess there it’s all inflammation too.

I’ve heard from others GNC will refund your money if not satisifed,,check that out. I buy from Anatabloc directly since I took the trial sample and got in on their price of $80 with auto ship. Which one can control shipments…

With GNC it can be $80 if you buy the gold card for as I’ve read…I don’t shop GNC….I buy all
    supps online…and shop best prices for me…

This product is like none other I’ve ever known….As I see it right NOW, I’ll be on this supp for
    unknown time….maybe a long time…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘ Knee/Spine & Overall Pain Relief Report’ is closed to new replies.