Home Forums General Discussion Knee/Spine & Overall Pain Relief Report

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    mkay
    Participant

Thanks for replying. I was interested in it for ra! ALL auto-immunes are so similar…..inflammation is the problem! I really am thinking of trying this it sounds promising!

Valsmum
    Participant

mkay,

I am the one who called GNc,by my house and I asked them about Antabloc and the man working there told me if I didn’t see results I could get my money back. So I mught try it to.
    Take care!

mkay
    Participant

Jamin,

Do you take the flavored or unflavored, can you link me which one you get please? Thanks!

jaminhealth
    Participant

I get the unflavored, the sweetener is an artificial sweetener and it’s in the trial sample, and I
    used the 60 ct but don’t really like artificial sweeteners…

Check Anatabloc.com site or
    Amazon or GNC.com

There is now a 300 tab bottle and my next bottle will be the 300 ct…for same money.

I don’t have a specific link, I buy from Anatabloc direct…and I don’t know if they
    refund money.

jaminhealth
    Participant

I was trying to figure what it costs me per day for 6-7 tabs in the 200 ct bottle and I get something
    like 42cents give or take…

Now when I get the 300 ct bottle, it will be even less per day…..

Math is not my major, I get by with what I need to do in life…

richie
    Participant

Hi I still really dont know if the product works as I dont need to try it myself –I was impressed with the approach in the company trying to make the case for it by getting involved with good people and not hyping the product too much without some solid research —
    richie

jaminhealth
    Participant

There are probably many who do day trading etc. who buy the stock and don’t use the product…
    I use the product and don’t buy the stock, YET….

I’m kinda watching the STSI message board and reading posts from those over there…

If you are inflammation free you are very fortunate rich, I just made a pot of chili
    and eating beef and tomatoe sause so I’m getting a spike of inflammation with
    this food even though I add baking soda and fresh lemon to cut the acid, it’s still
    acidic…

jaminhealth
    Participant

Ok, I got this from a friend on the 300 ct bottle:

So there is 300 now at $80 (no tax at http://www.anatabloc.com) so it is .2667 cents per Anatabloc. So 6 is $ 1.60 day. If it keeps disease and pain at bay well worth. I guess inflammation deals with cancer too.

So 300 will last 50 days……. 365 days divided by 50 days is 7.3 bottles

I think the price will be coming down. They increased from 200 t0 300 and kept same price.

My earlier figure of 42cents is incorrect….I believe it”s 2.42 per day on the 200 ct bottle.

richie
    Participant

Day trading is for losers !! Just makes the brokers rich !!!
    richie

jaminhealth
    Participant

oh good grief, got my trading terminology confused, I really meant to say on-line trading….since I
    do none, it can be confusing for we who don’t do this..

jaminhealth
    Participant

Got to thinking more about Anatabloc and how “new” it is in the scheme of all health supps and even drugs…

There are comments on how it reduces pain, which I’m experiencing, reducing the inflammation.

There are comments on Alz, on MS relief, on sinus and allergy issues, on Fibro patients getting
    so much relief…

This “supp” has a long way to go in our population and I get excited when I think about that,
    when I think of my 17+ yrs on Grape Seed Ex and before that Pycnogenol….and how I’ve not
    bought an antihistimine drug in all those yrs….it’s mindbloggling to me as I’ve been the real
    human trial in my circle of people who take Grape Seed Ex….my other friend who was with
    me at the lecture in 1995, is on it 1 month longer than me….

Pycnogenol was first in France for 40 yrs before it came to the U.S….

cavalier
    Participant

Glad you are seeing some positive relief Jammin it’s anti inflammatory affects is of some interest.

Jill SD, Lyme & CPn

jaminhealth
    Participant

Jill, it’s so new and if it “makes it”, a lot to be revealed about it….yes inflammation is what it attacks.

One friend on another board who deals with Lyme, took it 2 months and it didn’t help her
    she said….but then she said either a friend or another person she knows about from
    her doc’s office, did good with it…

So some do good, some don’t…just like everything….

People don’t know about it, I never heard of it until about 6 weeks ago on another
    board…

So it’s a word of mouth and blogs, etc….reviews from those who sell it, etc…jam

PS: I had heard that GNC offers a full refund if the product doesn’t work and I just
    called to confirm that and yes it’s true, 30 days and the receipt and a full refund…the fellow
    here said it sells good from their store and no one has returned it to his knowledge…

How many drugs can we return if they don’t work? I tried once, called a pharmacist and
    no way……

jaminhealth
    Participant

Approaching 2 months on this supplement….

I’m getting to be a “new” me….the ice pack I would have to be
    on by 10AM or so, some days I don’t lay on it until 12PM or later…
    some days I would have to get the ice pack before I got out of
    bed to do my day….no more…

The spinal stenosis is so so improved…no burning and the IT band
    damage on the right thigh is getting less burning too.

Gave all the info to a neighbor’s friend who’s wife deals with RA and a
    hip replacement kinda mess too. He was happy to take the info to
    his wife…

I’ve had 2 days where I was out for 6 hrs at bridge sitting long periods, standing
    up as is good to do, and then going for errands….unbelievable…

Chronic inflammation is leaving my body….

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘ Knee/Spine & Overall Pain Relief Report’ is closed to new replies.