Home Forums General Discussion it will work.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Eva Holloway
    Participant

I have beenon brand name Minocin now for about ten months and yes it works better than the generic one.

Eva

Eva Holloway

mkbeeliever
    Participant

[user=287]Patti D[/user] wrote:

Okay
    I better pay it forward too. If it weren't for the thyroid issue I would say I am , drum roll………95%. Yeah!

Just 2 days ago I took a long huge swim in the lake, about 1/4 mile each way, used a paddle boat 1/4 around the lake and my favorite part yet with these failing ankles JUMPED ON A TRAMPOLINE!!!!!
    Did I mention I am 54! I even went down the slide into the lake. I laughed so hard I almost cried.

Hang in there newbies It really does get better. I still consider myself a newbie too and believe everyday is a new day with hope for continuous improvement!

I absolutely loved reading this post Patti!  Thanks for the visual of your laughing and jumping on a trampoline!  It totally brightened my day!  Good for you!  Sooooo very happy for you!  Thanks for the encouragement!

Blessings,
    Michelle

Patti D
    Participant

How sweet Michelle. I feel the same way about your up lifting posts on you & your awesome moms journey.

Isn't is great to have friends to share all of the ups & downs with and learn from each other.

m. – Thanks for the info. I think some more research on my part may be helpful but then again I look at Maz & Kim & Trudi too and think if the bio-idential hormones didn't do anything it may not be worth the effort. Either way I will be talking to my doctor about it. Thanks again!

Trudi- Glad to see you are back. So sorry you had the flu. Hope you are better now!

Christina & Rosey,
    Thank you for your kind words.
    As usual I am so grateful for all of the kind folks here and really send some well wishes and pain free days to all.

Patti

JustPeachy
    Participant

Hi, Anna,

Your news is amazing! I am so happy for you and think you are awesome. This is just the post I needed to read today, as I am 3 weeks into Doxy and herxing terribly. But I am not going to give up!

Thanks for posting your progress. You are an inspiration to us all! :):):)

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘ it will work.’ is closed to new replies.