Home Forums General Discussion In Loving Memory

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Daubs
    Participant

In loving memory of my husband , soulmate, and best friend Jim. Jim went to heaven 9-28-2010. If only we found The Roadback Foundation earlier. We started our research way too late while we waited for a positive DX for SD. The disease had already progressed way too far for help. If there is anything I can do to help anyone else with our experience, I will come visit here and try and help. Thank You everyone for all your help and support.

Diana

Kash
    Participant

So sorry for your loss. May you be blessed as you help others who are suffering from this disease.

Barbara

Kats
    Participant

Diana,

I am so sad to hear this.  My thoughts and heart are with you.

Katie

maz.aust
    Participant

Hi Diana,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss ,, perhaps as you head into your winter it will be his spirit that lands on your shoulder in the form of a snowflake!

Hugs, hugs & more hugs,
    Maz – Aust

Dec07: Diagnosed PRA, (CTD; Fibromyalgia; suspected Lyme):
    Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

Jan 2018: ABX Mon/Wed/Fri (started AP 2008)
    1/2 x 150mg Roxithromycin(Biasig), 1/2 x 150mg Clarithromycin (Klacid),
    1/2 x Fungillin, 1 x 250mg Cephalexin (Keflex)

All off days Probiotics

MINOCINMAN
    Participant

[user=2542]Daubs[/user] wrote:

In loving memory of my husband , soulmate, and best friend Jim. Jim went to heaven 9-28-2010. If only we found The Roadback Foundation earlier. We started our research way too late while we waited for a positive DX for SD. The disease had already progressed way too far for help. If there is anything I can do to help anyone else with our experience, I will come visit here and try and help. Thank You everyone for all your help and support.

Diana

Very sorry to hear that. 

JEFF

pinkhorses
    Participant

Diana,

My heart goes out to you.  I am sorry for your loss. 

I think it is wonderful that you would want to come here and help others.

Bless you,

Teresa

mkbeeliever
    Participant

Diana,

I am so sorry!  I will keep you in my prayers!

Michelle

JOJO19551
    Participant

Diana, I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  The memories of the two of you together will be with you forever.  You will ber in my prayers.   JoAnn

SandiS
    Participant

I am so sorry for your loss.

Sandi

BeatingRA
    Participant

Diana,

I'm so sorry for your loss.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Theresa

nspiker
    Participant

Diana,

I am so sorry for your loss….

We are here to help you in any way we can, to offer support, or a shoulder to comfort you.  It's unimaginable that things happened so quickly for Jim. 

Your family is in my heart and prayers. 
    nancy

BJK7493@aol.com
    Participant

I am so sorry for your loss.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Julie

Suzy
    Participant

I  am also sorry for your loss and saddened by this news. What spirit you have to offer help to others still suffering from that terrible condition.                                  Bless your beautiful heart……

Thinking of you …..Suzy

Trudi
    Participant

Dear Diana–

My deepest sympathy–I am so sorry for your loss–

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

hopefulmama
    Participant

Diana,

I am grieving to hear this news.  I am so very sorry for your sudden loss.  Please accept my prayers and warmest wishes. 

In great sympathy,
    Andrea

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘ In Loving Memory’ is closed to new replies.