Home Forums General Discussion In Loving Memory

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Parisa
    Participant

Diana,

You have my deepest sympathies. 

Parisa

mlouise
    Participant

I am so sorry to hear of your loss after your husband's valliant fight for life.  I have followed your posts as I share the same Dr.  at the Powers clinic  mlouise

Char M
    Participant

Diana,
    My sincerest sympathies. There are no right words to help, but please know that others care.

Charlene

jlc6166
    Participant

Diana,

I will keep you in my prayers. 

God Bless,

Jack

David C
    Participant

My heart and prayers go out to you and family.

David

marypart
    Participant

I am very, very sorry for your loss.  I hope you can find some comfort in knowing you were there for him in his struggles.

Mary

Daubs
    Participant

mlouise,

How long have you gone to the clinic. I would love to follow your progress. How far has your SD advanced? The clinic is a good place. I just wish they could figure a way to be able to do the IV therapy. Thank you for caring.

Diana

Daubs
    Participant

I just want to thank everyone for your prayers and concern. You all have been great!

Diana

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Diana – I have just read your post and want to join with the others here to express my great sadness that Jim has lost his fight and you have lost your soulmate. I am so very sorry. Lynnie  

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

eann
    Participant

Diana, I am so sorry for your loss and also struck by your kindness to help others. Jim was fortunate to have you by his side.

Ann

Alli
    Participant

Diana,

I, too am extremely sorry for the loss of your husband.  You and your family will be  in my thoughts and prayers.  God bless and watch over you always.

Take care….Alli

vonni
    Participant

Diana,

I am so very sorry to learn of Jim's passing.  So much more needs to be done to help all of us who are suffering with this terrible disease.

A Friend
    Participant

Diana,
    I'm so sorry to learn about the loss of your husband.  I know he appreciated you and all you did to help him.  My Mom used to say that only time can heal this kind of loss, but the love and caring of friends and family certainly helps.  May the love you two had for each other, along with your best memories, sustain you.  Hope you will visit here and let us know how you are doing. 
    AF

mlouise
    Participant

YES, I begged them to do  the IV therapy for me, but to no avail.  I am going to a doctor outside of Philadelphia in December for the IV therapy.  He does it right in his office.  I will still go to Dr H in Williamsport as my regular doctor.  I have mild fibrosis of the lung and heart.  I do not believe I have any liver or kidney damage.  My skin, esophagus, teeth, joints, etc are all pretty bad.  I have been on the AP with Dr. H since May.  I am now taking Mino MTWTHFSS 100 mg twice/day.  I have a few stomach issues to deal with as well.   I hope I am beginning to see signs that the disease slowing down.  But time will tell.  I can't wait to get the IV going and see if that makes any changes.  Thanks for your concern.  mlouise

Steve201
    Participant

sadden at your loss but know that he's in a place where life is good….

prayers for you and your family…

Steve

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘ In Loving Memory’ is closed to new replies.