Home Forums General Discussion I'm Off to Ida Grove Monday!

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    sjess
    Participant

Hi Cheryl,

I'm doing pretty good actually! I had three good half-days this week and that is more than I have had in a long time.

That's great you have started AP. I'll be interested to hear how it goes for you!

I don't know Dr. M. Hope you like him.

Good luck to you. :roll-laugh:

Sharon

Maz
    Keymaster

[user=1956]sjess[/user] wrote:

I'm doing pretty good actually! I had three good half-days this week and that is more than I have had in a long time.

Sharon, that is GREAT news! This is how it was for me in the beginning, too…just the odd days with windows of light where I thought…”Hey, something is happening and I'm feeling better!” Of course, it's frustrating when they don't last, but this is par for the course with AP….as time goes by, those windows of light begin to increase until whole days are better and then a series of days. It's very much a 3 step fwd and 2 step back dance all the way. So, enjoy those times when you're feeling better, but try not to over-extend yourself when they happen. Great job, girl!  😀 When a person has been sick a long time, it can take a long time to turn it all around, but your patience and tenacity should serve you well.

Peace, Maz

Healer
    Participant

Hey,
    Thank for writing back and wonderful that you have had some days of success…….see it like it is happening every day!
    I also am seeing some light and changes even after 2 weeks.
    I walked a bit at our county fair last eve. My knee was like a knife cutting thru it. I can stop and do some mind things and it abates intermittently.
    No problem riding my bike though. The good news is that I do not think I suffered at all afterwards by “overdoing”.
    Here's to a very bright day for you.
    I'll have to look up where you are in Iowa. I am up I-35 in MN.

Joy,
    Cheryl

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Sharon,

glad that you feel better. I know how it feels having better days. I have an appointment with Dr. K on Friday (8-27-2010) and I will talk to her about my hands. They are starting to kind of blister again, so I think mabe having some iv's done every so often may help to get that under control. I small blessing to know that other medication helps my hand. It is not as bad as it had been before the accident.

Maz,

I was going to get that Lyme test done and then got hurt so I will do it sometimes in September when I am back driving myself again.

Eva:D

Eva Holloway

sjess
    Participant

Hi Cheryl,

So glad you are seeing some improvement. That's great! Hope that continues for you.

We're located around 60 miles west and a little north of Des Moines. So I'm really lucky in that I live pretty close to Dr. S–only about 2 hr. drive.

Have a great weekend yourself 😀  Hope you can enjoy some more of the fair.

Sharon

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘ I'm Off to Ida Grove Monday!’ is closed to new replies.