Home Forums General Discussion I'M FREE ! ! !

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Eva Holloway
    Participant

Patti and Trudi,

our choir performed three times in Sheboygan. We did a catholic mass on Saturday, a lutheran church service on Sunday and then a performance on the green in the middle of Sheboygan. At that time we also sang with another German choir. Monday we went to Milwaukie and sang at the Schwabenhof for the Polkafestival, Tuesday we sang for the German-American day in Chicago for Mayor Daily and we came home today. We had lots of fun singing and sightseeing.:D

I did a lot of walking with a cane or my wheelchair. The only problem I had that sleeping in different beds does not help the body. I am so glad I am home.

I have an appointment with Dr.K. on Friday and I will ask her aif she will prescripe LDN for me. Since I have heard it will help with DM

Eva:D

Eva Holloway

maz.aust
    Participant

Good grief Eva, what an accomplishment, congratulations !!!

I'm not surprised you are a bit sore & at 6's & 7's after all that travelling, but how great is it that you can do that in the first place, my hat off to you  😉

Cheers,
    Maz – Aust

Dec07: Diagnosed PRA, (CTD; Fibromyalgia; suspected Lyme):
    Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

Jan 2018: ABX Mon/Wed/Fri (started AP 2008)
    1/2 x 150mg Roxithromycin(Biasig), 1/2 x 150mg Clarithromycin (Klacid),
    1/2 x Fungillin, 1 x 250mg Cephalexin (Keflex)

All off days Probiotics

Trudi
    Participant

[user=236]Eva Holloway[/user] wrote:

Monday we went to Milwaukie and sang at the Schwabenhof for the Polkafestival

I am very familiar with the Schwabenhof!  You were, so to speak, right next door to our suburb of Brookfield.  Congratulations on surviving this whirlwind tour;  I can only imagine the joy and relief of sleeping in your own bed.

Take care,

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Patti D
    Participant

Eva,
    Trudi & I could have shown you our best polka!! After my trapoline jumping, I think I may have been up for a short polka!!!

om -pah-pah om-pah pah!!!
    Patti

Eva Holloway
    Participant

well now if I had now you lived this close I would have called you so you could come and hear us sing and also listen to the two Alpenhorns players we have in our group. We stayed at the Schwabenhof for almost five hours. We sang when the bands had intermission.:dude:

Eva Holloway

Trudi
    Participant

[user=236]Eva Holloway[/user] wrote:

well now if I had now you lived this close I would have called you so you could come and hear us sing and also listen to the two Alpenhorns players we have in our group. We stayed at the Schwabenhof for almost five hours. We sang when the bands had intermission.:dude:

Eva–

I would have loved it; there's always next year, yes???? 🙂

Trudi & I could have shown you our best polka!!

Patti–that made me laugh out loud :roll-laugh:.  I hope a good polka is in my future, but for right now, you'd have had to carry me.  Now that would have been a hoot!!

Take care,

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Patti D
    Participant

Ditto Trudi!

Eva Holloway
    Participant

I went dancing a few weeks ago, but only a slow dance definitly NO POLKA:roll-laugh:

Eva Holloway

maz.aust
    Participant

Hey Eva, slow is better !!

You don't need aerobics …lol

Dec07: Diagnosed PRA, (CTD; Fibromyalgia; suspected Lyme):
    Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

Jan 2018: ABX Mon/Wed/Fri (started AP 2008)
    1/2 x 150mg Roxithromycin(Biasig), 1/2 x 150mg Clarithromycin (Klacid),
    1/2 x Fungillin, 1 x 250mg Cephalexin (Keflex)

All off days Probiotics

mikana
    Participant

[user=40]Kim[/user] wrote:

Hey friends,

Thought I would post an update from my LLMD appointment on Monday.

When I was filling out the forms before my appointment there was a question asking how many antibiotics you'd been on since the last appointment and your reaction to each.  I was only able to list one because I'd been through the list and rather than start over from the top again, I decided to take a break to do my famous parasite cleanse. :doh:  Bottom line is I've been off antibiotics for 6 months. 😯

After I told him I was about 90% better, he smiled and said, “well, you don't need me anymore.” 😯  Of course I immediately had 20 questions about relapse, but he put my fears to rest saying that very few people do relapse and it's usually due to a major stressor like divorce or some kind of accident, etc.  We both feel that my immune system is getting it together, finally.  We booked another appointment in 6 months, but said he didn't expect me to need it and smiled again.

Now I have the strange feeling of being out in this big germy world all alone. :roll-laugh: I will be seeing a functional medicine doctor to help clean up my remaining issues like thyroid and osteoporosis.  After that is corrected I plan to be bullet-proof so this can't happen again. 😉

Hugs to all…….kim

Couldn't happen to a more deserving angel, We are so happy for you and know you have reaffirmed all belief in AP. Bless you Kim and keep on smiling.

Lana and Mike

Kim
    Participant

Thank you Lana and Mike for the well wishes.  I am very appreciative of better health and finally feeling like I have some control over this mess.  For a long time it was controlling me and felt like a run-away freight train going downhill.

The emphasis now is on boosting my immune system as best I can so I don't relapse. 😕

Take care to you both…….kim

DiamondTNT
    Participant

Kim,

Congratulations!  You've made me cry with joy and given me so much more determination and confidence!

Thank you!

Kim
    Participant

Thanks, Diamond, for the kind words. 🙂

A Friend
    Participant

Kim, that is wonderful news!  I'm so happy for you. 

AF

linda
    Participant

Polka, polka, polka!

Ya know what, everybody makes fun of it, but secretly they all think it's FUN!!!:P

http://www.johncandy.com/videos/images/imgVidThumb_51.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)

The topic ‘ I'M FREE ! ! !’ is closed to new replies.