Home Forums General Discussion Holiday pic

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    linda
    Participant

Here is a picture of me and my boys.
    Ta da!!! No more links! And slightly redundant now that I found the post you pictures thread.

From left to right; Josh, me, Jared and Jeremy
    Josh is 27 and lives in DC, Jared is 21 and a senior at UT (my math buddy), and Jeremy is 24 and lives about 5 min away from me here in SA. We were at my parents' home for Christmas when this was taken, and had been snowed in for 2 days-8 people, 3 medium sized dogs and 1 small (shhh, don't tell him) dog, and 4 cats. But we're still smiling!:D

Patti D
    Participant

Thanks for sharing Linda!
    What a great family. All of those furry friends too! Love it.
    Patti

judy cash
    Participant

Linda,

What a great looking bunch !!!!!Thanks for sharing…I love pictures…..

Judy

Maz
    Keymaster

Linda, what handsome young men you brought into the world…and I had such a giggle seeing Cisco and your cat….they match!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, could their coats be more alike in color? Old soul mates, those two. :roll-laugh: Thanks for sharing your lovely family.

Peace, Maz

mschmidt
    Participant

Linda,

You have a beautiful family!  And your cats are adorable as well:D

Thanks for sharing–it's always great to see pictures!!

Maria

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Great shots Linda – thanks for sharing. Lynnie

P.S. the browse function may not have worked if the file was too big. It gives you a size limit next to it.

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Kim
    Participant

What great pictures, Linda.  Goodness, what handsome sons you have and mom's looking pretty fit too!  Such a treat to have your whole family together, not easy these days.

Would you be willing to re-post this on the “post your picture” thread so we can have our family album in one place. 😉

Take care, Linda, and look forward to more good reports.

kim

Mumof3
    Participant

Beautiful pictures Linda. You have a very nice looking family!

linda
    Participant

I will put these in the post your picture thread, Kim. Y'all are too kind for words, btw. I look at that picture and then at the school ID photo that is my avatar, taken only 4 yrs ago, and it amazes me how much my face has changed. Altho it's definitely not the worst consequence of these diseases, premature aging is still no fun. When my friend died from complications from arthritis, she was 42, but looked about 55.

Maz, I'll pass along your words to Cisco and Kiara, in truth they act more like old nemeses than old soul mates. I was lucky to get this pic of the 2 of them sitting so close together, they usually live by the 'I'm not touching you' rule.

Eva Holloway
    Participant

great pictures Linda, and the caption for the dog and cat is so right. My my you have tall boys, hope you enjoy them at least a little bit when they are around. My daughter lves the closest, one son in San Antonio and the other one in Olympia, WA. long way and we just don't get to see him and his wife too often.

Eva

Eva Holloway

linda
    Participant

Cisco and Kiara- I'm eventually going to figure out how to get more than one pic per post, but I'm done for now.

linda
    Participant

Eva-It isn't often that we all get together either, and Jared will be going off to grad school this summer. It's so expensive to travel right now, even by car, like we did. Jared may go to UNT for grad school, but as you know, that's a good 6 hrs or more from San Antonio. You're about 4-5 hrs from SA, I'm guessing, so it's not easy getting together with your son who lives here. Why is Tx so gosh darn big?

When the boys were very young we lived in Ft. Lewis, WA, just a short way from Olympia, in fact, Jared was born there. It's so beautiful, when it's not raining. My worst flare ever was after Jared was born while we were living there, it's not a good place for anyone with arthritis. And it is a long from Houston, for sure.

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Linda,

I love the picture of your cat and dog I even showed it to my husband and we both had a good chuckle over it. I am also on Facebook,

I know two years ago we stayed for about four weeks in Olympia and I love that area, it was end of August beginning September, only one evening of rain. I would like to live there in the summer but not in the winter, I lived in Colorado for 10 years, Ft.Carson and I sheveled enough snow to last me a livetime. Plus plenty of snow growing up in Germany

Eva:D

Eva Holloway

Trudi
    Participant

[user=11]linda[/user] wrote:

Here is a picture of me and my boys.
    Ta da!!! No more links! And slightly redundant now that I found the post you pictures thread.

From left to right; Josh, me, Jared and Jeremy
    Josh is 27 and lives in DC, Jared is 21 and a senior at UT (my math buddy), and Jeremy is 24 and lives about 5 min away from me here in SA. We were at my parents' home for Christmas when this was taken, and had been snowed in for 2 days-8 people, 3 medium sized dogs and 1 small (shhh, don't tell him) dog, and 4 cats. But we're still smiling!:D

Linda–

Thanks for introducing us to your family.  I love the feeling of being snowed in or weathering a thunderstorm all cozy inside the house.  Since you're still smiling, I hope you all had great fun together.

Take care,

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Susan LymeRA
    Participant

Wow!  Georgeous family!  I know you were happy to have them all together (you probably ordered that snow just to keep them a little longer, yah?)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘ Holiday pic’ is closed to new replies.