Home Forums General Discussion Hmmmmmm………what could this be?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Participant

I'm back from a wonderful Christmas celebration with my family and I look like a balloon at the Macy's parade.  I know it wasn't the pomegranate martinis, couldn't have been the Brie or Stilton, no way it was the ham with a sugar crust, or the Christmas cookies (funny Santa only got two), so what could be the problem???

Anyone who questions the role of diet, can just look at my ankles …. not pretty.  Damage control has already started and will probably take a week to undo the damage.

Below is a picture of my three little therapists. :blush: 

Happy New Year to you all!  My motto for this year is “whatever it takes”.

mommaof2princesses
    Participant

AWWW they are so adorable!!!! I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas. I know what you mean about the diet thing I ate alot of sugar and my skin is bothering me alot, I know that it is probably directly related… I hope that you feel better!!!

Anna
    Participant

They are absolutely precious!!!
    I'm with you on “what ever it takes” .
    I understand that so well, especially having 18month old and 3 year old who needs me healthy, happy, and full of energy for many years to come!!!!!!
    Hapy New Year.

Mumof3
    Participant

Your grandchildren are beautiful Kim! Best therapy you can get! Happy New Year! Wishing you good health in 2009 and the years to come!

A Friend
    Participant

Kim,

Thanks for sharing the beautiful Christmas picture.  It's a wonderful one.  Enjoy every minute.  They grow up all too fast! 

It took a lot of doing, but we got to be with every one of our eight grandchildren during Christmas week.  It just doesn't get any better than that.  Oh, the memories!

In no time, your motivation  😛    will have you “back on the wagon” and doing well.

Happy New Year to You and All! 

AF 

Goodwife
    Participant

Kim,

Your grandchildren are beautiful!  Have a wonderful new year and don't worry, the food effects will go away – at least you know the cause and you can fix it!

Take care,

davew
    Participant

Great looking “therapists” Kim… If I were you I would just go back for some more of those pomegranate martinis… That should fix everything…:dude:

Happy New Year to you!

Dave

tainabell
    Participant

What adorable little kids!  Thanks for sharing that photo Kim…

You'll be back on the wagon in no time!

Maz
    Keymaster

What a happy, proud Grandma! Kim, you really couldn't pay enough for therapy like that!!!! What beautiful little angels. 😀

Peace, Maz

Kim
    Participant

Thanks, everyone.  We think they're almost as cute as Aussie Maz's new puppy! :blush:

Patti D
    Participant

Geeze Kim,
    I thought the pomegranate martinis were healthy!!! You look like you are having the time of your life. Happy New Year dear cyber friend.

Patti

JBJBJB
    Participant

Kim,

What a good looking grandma, too. Adorable kids. thanks for sharing the wonderful picture!

Happy New Year to you!

JB

Susan LymeRA
    Participant

Kim,

Sometimes I venture out with food too just to see if perhaps I'm “normal” again.  Unfortunately, I get the same results as you!

Love your grandchildren and you look really good too.  I guess the swelling had not hit you when the picture was taken.  You look young enough to be the mother not the grandmother.

Susan

lvento27
    Participant

Kim
    Your grandchildren are so beautiful!You look great too.Pomegranate martinis sound wonderful ! I think you look great .It looks like your therapists are doing a great job! Have a Happy Healthy New Year!

JOJO19551
    Participant

Your grandchildren are adorable and you look pretty darn good.  I have swelling in my legs since diagnosed with sd.  What special diet do you follow?  JoAnn

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘ Hmmmmmm………what could this be?’ is closed to new replies.