Home Forums General Discussion HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MAZ

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    MMW
    Participant

Happy Birthday Maz,

Many best wishes for health and happiness, peace and love.

You are a fantastic person and deserve many blessings!

I just know your best years are here and are getting better as they go on!

Thanks for all you do and we appreciate and love you.

MMW

mkbeeliever
    Participant

Amen!  Happy Birthday Maz! You are a GEM!!!  We love you!

Roz
    Participant

Dear Maz,

I hope your B-day is the best ever.

Much Love, Roz

http://www.superlaugh.com/1/bdaycelebrate.htm

Peach73
    Participant

Happy, happy bday to you!  You deserve a great day!  🙂

JBJBJB
    Participant

, Maz![/color]

Hope this year is your year to shine and fully in remission!

Sending a lot of smiles and hugs!!!

JB

nspiker
    Participant

Maz,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you :dude: , don't know what we'd do.  If we didn't have Maz, to walk us through.  Happy Birthday dear Maz, hope you know how much we LOVE you, and wish the best for you…..:roll-laugh:         (sung to Happy Birthday)

I was hoping someone knew your birthday!!!!  My mom's birthday is today too.  I'll be following you with that big 50 really soon.  These are going to be our best years!

lots of love, nancy

mkay
    Participant

Happy Birthday Maz, you are such a wealth of information here…thank you for all you do.  Hope your day rocks!   🙂

Maz
    Keymaster

Oh, you girls are too much – I love you all, too…and thanks for being so wonderful and such good friends! Wish I could give you all a big bear hug – I treasure you all for being in my life!!! :roll-laugh:

And, Marianne…thank you for the very kind thought to start this thread. I was blushing (or could have been a hot flash!) when I saw it, but so appreciative of your dear thoughts…thank you. :blush:

Peace, Maz

PS Connie, Roz and Eva…I also saw your lovely messages on another recent thread – thank you very kindly for your thoughts, too! xoxox

Kim
    Participant

Happy Birthday dear friend!

Your generous contributions to this board have helped untold numbers of people, many of whom owe you their life, literally.  Not many people on this earth like you and we are indeed very fortunate to have someone so knowledgeable and caring on this board.

Thank you for all you do.

Big birthday hugs to you! (((((( ))))))!!!!!

kim

mj47
    Participant

…:::HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAZ!!!:::…

Thank you for all the time and consideration that you provide.
    Thank you for all the invaluable information that you share.
    Thank you for being so sweet, funny & understanding.
    I know I'm speaking for an untold number of others when I say that we were all lucky the day you were born & we just didn't know it yet!!
    I'm glad that our paths crossed on the Road Back.

xoxo
    ~mj

Mumof3
    Participant

Happy Birthday Maz! I hope you have a great birthday! You certainly deserve it with all that you do for us! You've helped me out big time and I truly appreciate it! Have a great day!

sjess
    Participant

Happy Birthday Maz!

Just want to chime in with the others in wishing you a very happy birthday and fantastic year ahead. I so appreciate all the great information you have provided. You're a treasure! Wishing you all the best.

Sharon

mschmidt
    Participant

Maz,

Happy belated birthday Maz!  I'm sorry I wasn't able to post on the board yesterday–was at my twin niece and nephew's First Communion.  You are such a wonderful, kind, knowledgeable, compassionate, amazing, inspirational woman.  Thank you for being you, and for all you do for RBF.   You have SO many good years ahead of you, and I know that you will be enjoying and living life to its' fullest. 

XO,

Maria

APbeliever
    Participant

Happy belated Bday Maz. Thanks again for all your help and kindness. Best wishes for your health and happiness.

Regards,

APB

David C
    Participant

Hi Maz, thank you so much for your helpful advise and encouragement.

David C:roll-laugh::roll-laugh:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MAZ’ is closed to new replies.