Home Forums General Discussion HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MAZ

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Maz
    Keymaster

Thanks so much everyone!!! Wow, you all really have brought a waterfall of tears to my eyes…David, thanks for baking me a virtual cake, too!!! 😀  I just can't believe how special you all are…thanks for being such amazing friends. To say I just wanted to get through the 50 thing with as little notice as possible (yup – midlife crisis is in full swing!), I must say how silly I have been about this, because it's really meant the world to read all your wonderful, heart-warming messages. Thank you and love and hugs to you all!

Peace, Maz

Cheryl V
    Participant

We're sending our belated Birthday Wishes too Maz! Hope you had a wonderful day and wanted to extend our thanks for all you do for us! Wishing you health, wealth and happiness for many years to come 😉

Cheryl & Amber

Margaret Mueller
    Participant

I'm SO late to the party!  It looks like everyone came, and the cake was really good!!

Many, many more years, Maz.  You are a rock, a rare sister, a wise counselor, and a dear friend. 

I send a hug across the miles…

Margaret

luvmywonderfulkids
    Participant

Maz,

Happy Birthday — I don't know how I would have made it this last year without all your kind words and guidance. What an awesome cake!

Sue

Trudi
    Participant

Happy belated birthday, Maz!  I hope you had a wonderful celebration.

Yumm, that cake looks delicious. 

Take care,

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

spacehoppa
    Participant

Belated Happy Birthday Maz!! You deserve all the happiness in the world! You have brought so much happiness into mine. xxxxxx

Conniel7777
    Participant

Maz,

I hope you have the GREATEST BIRTHDAY!! what would we do without you?

May we never find out! 

THANK YOU for all you do!!

YOU ARE THE BEST!

😀 😀  😀  😀  😀  😀  😀  😀  😀  😀  😀  😀  😀  😀  😀  😀  😀  😀  😀  😀  😀 😀 😀  😀 

Connie  >^..^<

ideamktg
    Keymaster

Hey Maz!  Happy Late B-day from me too! Hope it was great. And hope this is a wonderful year for you in every way! LOL Lynn

maz.aust
    Participant

A very belated happy birthday from me too (I have been away since just before Easter)
    Wishing you everything thing you would like & want for this year.  You are just 'the best' & the nicest person. 

Maz – Aust   :D:D:D
    xoxoxo 

Dec07: Diagnosed PRA, (CTD; Fibromyalgia; suspected Lyme):
    Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

Jan 2018: ABX Mon/Wed/Fri (started AP 2008)
    1/2 x 150mg Roxithromycin(Biasig), 1/2 x 150mg Clarithromycin (Klacid),
    1/2 x Fungillin, 1 x 250mg Cephalexin (Keflex)

All off days Probiotics

Fergie
    Participant

Hey Maz,

Just wanted to chime in here as well and wich you a very happy belated b-day as well.  Hope you had a great day.  Thanks for all you do for all of us!!

Jeff

Parisa
    Participant

Happy 50 Maz.  Hope your day was as special as you.  If the cake is gluten free, I'll take a slice please!

stile RA
    Participant

Happy Birthday Maz!   You are much appreciated!  Thanks for all your words of wisdom.  :roll-laugh:

casey
    Participant

Maz,

Happy Happy 50th B day to you!!! Thanks for all the help you give and wishing you a wonderful painfree future!!!

xoxo

Casey

Maz
    Keymaster

Thank so much everyone! I'm so moved by all your messages and, which I can tell you have really helped to soften the mid-life blow. You're all so dear to my heart and I feel so blessed. Thank you, my friends!

Peace, Maz  

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MAZ’ is closed to new replies.