Home Forums General Discussion Armour Thyroid

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Patti D
    Participant

Thanks Trudi!
    I think your right.
    I am just cracking up at how my post came out and lined up. Lots of afirmations which is really funny. Just read down the side.
    I will
    I have
    I can
    I have
    Interesting!!! Sometimes things just come out as you feel. Just wonderful!
    Patti

Trudi
    Participant

[user=287]Patti D[/user] wrote:

I actualy have a little mouth (tee-hee) so the dentists tell me.

I love it!  You gave me a good laugh :roll-laugh:!

Good luck on the training next week–can't wait until I have your stamina back–

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

m.
    Participant

[user=287]Patti D[/user] wrote:

Hey M,
    Thanks for the lab information.
    My TSH was 4.19,freeT4 0.8 & T3 2.9.

Patti

Was the T3, also Free T3?

When my MD orders thyroid labs, I always get TSH, Free T4 and Free T3.

Patti D
    Participant

M.
    yes it was the free T3.

Patti

Patti D
    Participant

Well I just got my first order of “Armour' in the mail today and low and behold it is not Armour. I called the pharmacy and this is a new prescription for me and asked, what was I getting as it is labeled “thyroid 60 mg. tablet” No side effect list nada!

Pharmacist explained they are a compounding pharmacist and this is the equivelent of Armour and yes it is on back order and this pharmacist decided to make their own.
    Sheeze!!!!
    I am to “look up Armour” to find out potential side effects.
    Kim, I asked about splitting up the pill in to two parts, taking half in am and then mid afternoon other half just in case I get to wired up from this or in case I crash mid afternoon. Said before I split the pill ask my doctor.
    So much for help with the newbie with the fried thyroid. Man, I am getting so “sensitive” HA-HA .
    Or maybe just a cranky ol biddy cysta( touche Maz!! tee-hee)

So ladies looks like I did not find Armour for everyone. so sorry!

Patti

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)

The topic ‘ Armour Thyroid’ is closed to new replies.