Home Forums General Discussion ZIPPO HAND WARMER

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jlc6166
    Participant

Has anyone given this a try.  My wife is dealing with Raynaud's pretty bad and we are trying to find something that works.

Thanks,

Jack

Kim
    Participant

I have never heard of them, but they look great.  I'm going to get one and try it out, so thanks for the tip, Jack.

Does your wife take Natto?  That has helped my Raynaud's quite a bit.  Another tip is that I keep gloves all over the house — always put on gloves to take stuff out of the fridge and freezer, etc.

jlc6166
    Participant

Thanks for the information about Natto.  I will let you know if we decide to give the Zippo product a try.

Does anyone else have any experience with Natto? 

Trudi
    Participant

My doctor has me on natto.  For whatever reason, my Raynauld's would kick in at supper time.  I've been on natto for about a month now and noticed recently that my fingertips aren't getting white anymore.  My doctor said the Raynauld's comes from my thick blood–natto is a good blood thinner.  I also try to dress very warmly.

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Kim
    Participant

I can tell shortly after I've had a natto my core temp has risen a little, like after you've had a cup of hot tea.  Also, the palms of my hands become redder and not so pasty white.  Natto is great stuff, however, it is contraindicated if you are on other blood thinners like Coumadin for heart issues.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ ZIPPO HAND WARMER’ is closed to new replies.